Tfw too smart for Civic Nationalism

>tfw too smart for Civic Nationalism
>tfw too dark for ethno-nationalism
Where is my place?

Africa

no where because you focus too much on your race.

fpbp

But I don't
I regonize Euopreans as the saviors of the world. I hate my rage of mixed niggers and spics. I hate Civic cucks like Gavin McInnes and Milo who refuse to address the white racism problem. I fucking hate LE BASED MINORITY on every fucking r/thedonlad post.

>*I hate my race of mixed...

Why don't you look forward instead of back you self hating nigger faggot, your race is what you make of it.

Either ethnic nationalism or pan nationalism.

Anarcho-Feudalism

build something

Any place for white Hispanics?

I'm afraid not it's a shame we cause white Hispanic women are a god send

>your race is what you make of it.
I can't save it user.

Go back to your country and fix it. If it's Africa, that continent has so much potential. It's sad to see it be exploited by corporations. But I feel for you niggers in africa are too dumb and savage minded to even care.

However I do think civic nationalism is the only way forward for America because it's too late and how america came to be in the first place. It seems to work better than European countries. As long as the US kicks out the immigrants and stop illegal immigration, then America should be fine. European countries however, those countries need to go back to ethno nationalism to save their as they do not prosper with other cultures.

neo reaction is an option

Who says you have to save your own race? Fuck the larping natsoc fags on this board, most white people don't go through life trying to "improve" the white race, why should you at all

Go to the Trump subreddit, you can be a based black man and get lots of upboats

The way I see it, you have two options:
1. fight for Balkanization alongside us and work to improve your own race/just go to a country of origin and do the same;
Or,
2. Fight alongside us whites and live in the ethnostate, but with the caveat that you never reproduce (and you will probably have to get sterilized, plus face some nasty attitudes from a few of the more extreme guys here).

The first option seems like it would have much more potential for your happiness, so don't be so quick to throw your own race under the bus.
>civic nationalism is the only way forward for America
No, no it isn't. We were founded as a white state, and that got fucked. Balkanization is the answer.

>No, no it isn't. We were founded as a white state, and that got fucked. Balkanization is the answer.

Yes but then you brought niggers, freed them , , ,and left them in your country. Then you brought Europeans, and now Puerto Rico is in the mix.

You sealed your fate with Tyrone a long time ago burger.

this

It was the psuedo-aristocrats and Jews who brought in farm equipment, and Lincoln was going to send them all back until some dumb hick shot him.

It's never too late to fight for one's race.

The United States is cucked. White nationalist are like 0.1-3% of the population, you will never hold power. You're best hope is to really assimilate the niggers and spics you have now, stop letting more in, and reproduce at a quick rate.

The general population must experience true suffering from an economic collapse to snap out of their delusion and realize their identity matters. Once that happens, probably within two decades from automation and overpopulation, we will have a surge in support and a real chance at power.

I don't care about the US per se, I care about my race. I will not sacrifice the latter to save the former.

>tfw too smart for Civic Nationalism
You mean (((patriotism)))? Yeah you're way too advanced for that, Black Einstein. I suggest you return to your people's dark homeland for further research

>dark
Go to Brazil and start a glorious Libertarian revolution

>Where is my place?

Back where you came from, boy.

Be an ethno-nationalist for your ethnicity retard. But get the fuck out of here.

breed with whatever part of your admixture has the most dominant genes

How to be ethno-nationalist for mixed race?
White with some bean blood in me. wat do??

Literally Brazil. Depending on the ratio, maybe Argentina.

How about white Dominicans like myself. I look more European than most Americans themselves. Luckily for me my country has mass deportations of niggers but our blood line has been corrupted.

>dark nationalism
white nationalism is a subset of ethno nationalism. lol is this a gud trol o rwhat?

>Dominicans
Dominican Republic, obviously.

fuuuuuuq, those are all subhuman scum
Can I get a pass for the ethno-state? Fight along side you guys, embrace my white blood 100%

just shitposting like the rest of us bro

most white people aren't racist.
you're a fool

however black people hold themselves down and blame it on white people.
your problem is yourselves.

>gain control of gov
>start another civil war trying to deport legal citizens

what makes you so smart?