Most atheists imagine God like the left side of pic related, when reality is actually closer to the right side...

Most atheists imagine God like the left side of pic related, when reality is actually closer to the right side. God is infinite and encompasses 3-dimensional reality itself. Thus, the notion "God exists," is essentially no different from the notion "The universe cares." Meaning objectively exists, i.e. stuff objectively matters to people - which, at the very least, is evidence that a caring universe is not unlikely. Most atheists are butthurt because they actually want the universe to care, but they are trapped by, and don't want to be condemned for, their sins, so they defensively, emotionally shun the possibility. They would rather believe meaning magically pops into existence on its own rather than admit they could be accountable for themselves.

>NO, the universe doesn't care and everything is meaningless because pain and inconvenience exist WAAAAAAAAAA! ;_; *masturbates to Nietzsche*

That pain means something to you only demonstrates that meaning exists.

Other urls found in this thread:

counterorder.com/belief.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I commit sin and fully accept responsibility for whatever consequences there are. I don't always agree with them, but I acknowledge the law will enforce it. I'm le sociopath lvl 1 so I lack an emotional connection to whether I sin or not.

KYS

This is correct. God is the ground of being. Read Paul Tillich.

>Thus, the notion "God exists," is essentially no different from the notion "The universe cares." Meaning objectively exists, i.e. stuff objectively matters to people - which, at the very least, is evidence that a caring universe is not unlikely.
That's a nice motte-and-bailey fallacy you got there, faggot.

>still believes in fairy tales

>Taking the religion bluepill

It might help if you think of God as reality itself. The mistake pantheists make, I think, is that they believe God is -only- reality. There is no fallacy if one can simply, easily change the definition in the antecedent. Thanks, though; I hadn't heard of that fallacy before.

Honest question here:
What makes you so sure YOUR religion is the correct one?

Also, why even worry about something you can't learn until you die?

>believing shit matters is a fairy tale
I don't feel like defending any particular religion to you as I think presumptuous, stupid people should all burn.
>Also, why even worry about something you can't learn until you die?
Because that's obviously fucking retarded.

So you changed around the definition of God to include matter. That doesn't prove anything, it's just pantheism with a heaven dimension tacked on.

The point is that He encompasses reality, not that He is matter... cry more, faggot. Atheists merely try to define reality as being separate from God, which simply isn't the case.

>Taking the religion bluepill
I'm so sorry user.

That's just hippie tier pantheism. I don't see what atheism has to do with the traditional religious belief that God is in heaven and separate from the sinful material universe.

No, to atheists there is no god, not a separate entity.

Also god is a niggerfaggot

That belief is traditional of what religion, exactly? The point is th at the atheist's thinking is wrong. They define God as non-existent and existing in a non-existent place outside of reality. The point isn't pantheism. I was just trying to help the idiot above picture what I meant. The point is that God is infinite and transcends the universe and reality. He is not separate from reality, as that notion is merely defining Him as limited and non-existent.
>hurr that's just this thing
irrelevant. If you can't say anything meaningful, shut the fuck up.
Their imagination of Him is as a limited, impossible-to-exist-by-definition being, which is their fallacious rationalization of His actually not existing. If you're going to start a contention with "No," make sure what follows isn't stupid as fuck.

>Their imagination of Him is as a limited, impossible-to-exist-by-definition being

>No, you see, if you redefine "God" to mean some lofty, wishy-washy vague concept then he totally exists and if you disagree then I'll just redefine "God" further

Woah, so this is your brain on post modernism... Maybe God is tachyons!!?

Literally the definition of pantheism.

But to refute God they have to have an image of Him first, and OP seems to have the right picture.

It isn't pantheism, God's likeness is found in nature but He is not in nature

>NO you have to stick with the definition of God as non-existent! WAAAAAAAAAA! ;_;
I am not redefining God as in changing any pertinent part of Him. I'm simply trying to add clarification to His definition so atheists have to admit the notion of His existence isn't ridiculous. Your butthurt is simply intensified by the notion that God's definition is as a real thing. Kill yourself.
Pantheists believe God is only stuff. literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally

If God is the universe then God is uncaring and Satan is our lord and saviour.

No, to atheists god literally just doesn't exist, its not any more complicated than that. What's difficult about that?

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam believe God is in heaven and detached from the material world, thus atheism disbelieve God from as defined by religion.

>God is like rocks and stuff
>Atheists don't believe in rocks

You the first wikipedia paragraph of Brahma congrats

>Most atheists imagine God like the left side of pic related

Yes please dictate to me more about what I believe o wise one.
Get off your fucking high horse, you self righteous faggot. Ramble on all you want about "muh existance muh meaning", made up bullshit is made up bullshit.

You don't need to worship some fabled magic sky wizard written about by desert dwelling goat fuckers to find meaning in life. What you do with your life is the only meaning it will ever have. You can accept that and spend your days seeking fulfillment, or waste them praying. It's up to you.

>redefine
>implying God was ever literally meant to be a bearded guy cloud surfing

It's the current year why can't this le ebin fedora meme die already

>God is infinite and encompasses 3-dimensional reality itself
Here's my autistic hypothesis. According to string theory, strings vibrate into 11 dimensions, right? so

>3 spatial dimensions + 1 temporal dimension = the universe
>3 spatial dimensions + 1 slow temporal dimension = hell
>3 spatial dimensions = heaven (God transcends time)

3+3+3+1+1=11

This accounts for God's omnipresence

>Meaning objectively exists, i.e. stuff objectively matters to people
>objectively
>to people
tfw you add a clause that makes meaning subjective, unwittingly disproving your own argument.

>"please tell me how I think"
>literally parrot the same shallow understanding of religion
>follow it up with more angsty teen rhetoric

Religion is for adults. Athiesm is for children.

I was speaking of their imagination of Him, which does exist, you unbelievable fucking idiot.
At the very least, Christians don't believe that. You've been misinformed by people who want to talk about Christianity like it's a fairy tale. Make sure not to commit any converse fallacies. "In heaven" wouldn't mean "only in heaven."
>God is like rocks and stuff
I like how you braindead fucking idiots are trying to make this about pantheism just because of one example I gave some guy above. The point, again, you absolute moron, is that 1) God is not separate from reality, and 2) God transcends reality.

>I'm not redefining god, I'm just clarifying his definition with post-hoc apologia
Ok, cool. You're an idiot though.

>Religion is for adults. Athiesm is for children.

Like saying a true adult is a sheep and unruly children are goats. Which one has more brain power?

Your whole argument against atheism hinges on your belief that all atheists think god is the magic sky fairy. Atheists can understand your equally shit idea of what god is and can equally reject it for being a fairy tale.

Don't talk down to me shitskin, I studied Theology in a private Christian college for 4 years I know what I'm talking about when I call people playing armchair theologist retards.

Fuck off you cheeky bastard, your type always annoys me. God this god that, he's not fucking real. Get it though you thick headed close minded self. You believe in a fairy tale written over 2000 years ago yet deny what logic and science prove as undisputed fact. Who's the idiot here, the one who believes facts and common logic or the one who denies both and instead trusts a 2000 year old story telling primate

No Muhammad you can not have children just because you are used to have goats.

what of God's God and God's God's God, ad infinitum?

Fuck off you cheeky bastard, your type always annoys me. God this god that, he's not fucking real. Get it though you thick headed close minded self. You believe in a fairy tale written over 2000 years ago yet deny what logic and science prove as undisputed fact. Who's the idiot here, the one who believes facts and common logic or the one who denies both and instead trusts a 2000 year old story telling primate!

>2 + 2 = 5. Get it through your thick headed closed minded self. You believe in a fairy tale written over 13.7 billion years ago yet deny what logic and science prove as undisputed fact. Who's the idiot here, the one who believes facts and common logic or the one who denies both and instead trusts a 13.7 billion year old story telling math

My handbook.

counterorder.com/belief.html

OP, the fact that you believe you have any insight into anything and need to "share" it with the world by posting on the internet, means that you are a retarded faggot and should kill yourself

>Schwarzmann
This is not his real name, we need to find out what it is

OP is 14 years old max.

congrats
you devoid it so much of shape, purpose definition, that by becoming anything, it becomes nothing
irrelevant
powerless
unconsequential

God is nothing more than the asshole GM that ban hammers you for breaking miniscule rules in the MMO we call life. Try not to break too many rules and enjoy the game.

Hey man, I fixed your picture.

Religion is a choice in a free society. People choose to live for something greater than themselves. Athiests are entirely self interested and only do things for their own satisfactions

The moon is fake?

Very true. God is not affected by time or space so he cannot be tied in to our limited reality. It is an insult to god when we try to put him into perspective with our mortal minds

Fuck.

Don't tell me you fell for the whole (((moon))) meme

>not believing in god and science
>not reconciling the bridge between faith and quantum physics
>not having reality bending extrasensory powers

You are all like little baby

atheism btfo

But I do believe in both. All pragmatic people do

"when reality" Sure, you keep telling yourself that.

The universe doesn't have feelings OP. It is mostly made up of things that are not alive. It can't care. Stop lumping everything together like a hippy. Not everything is the same or related.

Sky daddy is a funny nickname for the imaginary guy living above the clouds who is also the father of everything as told by your little story book.

Trapped by sins? You mean other greedy powerful people controlling their lives? Yes they resent this.

Meaning is subjective, not objective. Meaning doesn't magically pop into existence. Nobody has ever thought that (I hope).

Telling yourself that you are going to be forgiven for all the bad things you've done when you die if you just believe in god is the definition of attempting to cast off accountability.

"Masturbating to Nietzsche" Thanks for the idea OP.

Pain means: Stop doing that you fucking retard.

Nobody says meaning doesn't exist. If it didn't people wouldn't do anything. Expecting everyone to find meaning in the same things you do is Autistic/borderline retarded.

Fuck you and your bait thread (it was pretty good 10/10).

Wtf i love circles now

Do you have anything to back that up beyond "My God is da bestest?"

>Believing in a book written by Bronze Age clerics/nobles to keep Bronze Age peasants in line is the absolute truth.

this. allah akbar

are you being sarcastic, because you're right, but it's still not accurate because it's not a concept and can't be grasped by the mind

>Atheists see god as a separate entity
Also, please dictate how I think because you are obviously mind-reader and continue to straw atheists.

Also, also, so what if the universe has no purpose?

99% of all atheists are faggots that are angry at their parents and god because they are fags and don't want to burn in hell for being weak garbage people who can't overcome their weaknesses. the other 1% something bad happened to them and they can't believe they are not the center of the universe.

An experienced samurai can judge from how another samurai removes his katana from his sheath to tell the skill level that he's at and in a quick instant can come up with a way to disarm or slay him. The same way a person whose deemfully pragmatic would carry themselves, one with both skill and a deep understanding of nature on every level. An athiest will never understand what its like to be one with everything, because they're too self absorbed in themselves to realize how foolish they come off. There's no point in refuting any of their arguments since they're all built up over a severe lack of experience and selfishness

Perhaps you need a better understanding of god. Btw, Zen so you christfagging me has no power here.

Fuck your god, nigger.