Michigan is quite an interesting state. Surrounded by beautiful lakes

Michigan is quite an interesting state. Surrounded by beautiful lakes.

Our people are very productive. We work a lot. We are at the height of consumer culture. Leasing expensive Jeeps and Fords is good, for we enjoy them.

We are also within the North, so that automatically makes us superior. Intellectual, also we love Indians because they work a lot.

Michigan is good for the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-michigan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol no

Fuck off, we are full of enclaves of both niggers and sandniggers who are taking over the state like crazy

Screw these fags, Michigan will forever be based.

One out of ten people are niggers here
suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-michigan

We had the KKK in Howell, and turned red yes, but we have some ethnic cleansing to do

>indians
>Michigan

I love Michigan but you sweetwater niggers keep trying to pretend you're east coast and deny your true midwestern blood. At least, the LP faggots do.

Remind them that Kid Rock and Ted Nugent are from Michigan.

>we love indians
youre not from the UP are you?

Michigan is both the east and the west coast. Fuck your faggy oceans.

>we are full of enclaves of both niggers and sandniggers who are taking over the state like crazy
>enclaves

We already have them living in their designated ghettos... we're only one step away from the final solution.

Detroit

>Redford

We get along with north east coast more than any other peoples. We don't have shit in common with Kansas and Missouri. Hell we don't even like Ohioans.

Most don't understand just how vast and deep the great lakes are.

In between 12 and 13 mile

>full of enclaves of both niggers and sandniggers
Full of? You mean Hamtramck, Dearborn, and the outskirts of Detroit? That's really not a lot.

you mean putting lead in their water with no repercussions?

Transplant from jew York to Michigan, it's great to be living in the most segregated state of the union. My favorite was when my neighbor told me to get a gun in case of race riot. Hoping they come over 8 mile everyday.

Michigan is indeed a beautiful place. Some people like to bring up that tiny shithole to the south that's technically part of MICHIGAN, but nobody really cares about that, and it's basically a worthless dump full of worthless people. Instead, anybody with a brain only pays attention to MICHIGAN, the MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN THE WORLD.

Ignore the leaf flag, I'm stuck in this liberal shithole for another month and a half until I go back to my glorious home.

>Dearborn
>Detroit
>flint
Lol nah stay pleb tier
T Vermont

>we have some ethnic cleansing to do

First Flint and then the world

>south east michigan
Hope you've had a chance to see the parts of the state that aren't urban and suburban shit hole.

>How vast and deep the Great Lakes are
And ahem, polluted (until recently)

Yes, they are small but spreading, my reletives work at a local "camp", and they have to serve a half of a thousand sand niggers halal and take their shit, and we are two counties away from Redford, they never had so many dune coons in their camp before

No shit?

I moved back home from Brooklyn a year and a half ago. I miss the city... well, except for the liberals, the diversity, and the pretentiousness. On second thought, fuck the city.

>The UP
Hows the 7 feet of snow?

>We are also within the North, so that automatically makes us superior

>Niggers everywhere
>Sandniggers literally took over a town in your shithole
>Majority Democrat state(inb4 muh Trump, only reason he won in Michigan was because niggers didn't vote this election)
>Flint, enough said
>Gun laws are laughable
>All of your women are whores
>All of your whites under the age if 40 want to be niggers and eat up as much Jewish pushed propaganda for pro race mixing as possible
>Adult/parent class are so liberally fucked in the heads that they think there's nothing wrong with it and everything is fine
>Lakes and rivers got cuckd by Asian fish
I could go on, but you get the point
Fuckin yankeecuck

>Hell we don't even like Ohioans.
Ohians even hate ohians(probably because of the self cucking)
t. mostly German Floridian who's bulk of mother's family comes from Germantown or fucking Columbus pre-1960

269 bump, fuck Benton Harbor

No the fucktarded in Flint voted for a 100% demoshit city council who voted unanimously to run their pipes through shit they were told would point blank fuck their water purity but they did it anyway because it saved more money so they could pocket more.
Then because liberals never ever do anything wrong they blamed it all on the governor because yes a republican and they dindu nuffins, the rest of the state took their side because most people distrust politicians almost automatically, rest of the country who didn't actually look up what happened listened to the MSM and sided with the libcucks who voted for their water to get fucked
They deserve it and I hope it kills them all or turns into Bartertown

>the MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN THE WORLD.
That would be New Zealand, Wales, and Isle of Man you ignorant fuck
Hell Michigan isn't even in the top 5 most beautiful states let alone places on earth

>Hell Michigan isn't even in the top 5 most beautiful states let alone places on earth

DING, DING, DING!

WE HAVE AN UNCULTURED SOUTHERN RETARD!

west michigan is amazing. super cheap place to live, world class beaches and endless outdoor recreation opportunities. oh and its like 95% white and 70% republican

winters are shitty as fuck though

what would you know of it?

>That would be New Zealand
Lol. Shit really?

Always wanted to live on Flint.

Did they fixed the water?

No idea, but all of the well water in Michigan are filled with iron and other stuff. Have to change water filters once a month

Turnip Rock is overrated as fuck.

Bump

Jackson Michigan here. Home to the original Coney Island hotdog, Cascades Falls Park, and at one time, the largest walled prison in the world. And on race weekends, Michigan International Speedway becomes the 3rd largest city in Michigan.