Propaganda thread

Propaganda is subversive falsehoods or a manufacturing of public opinion. Political correctness is the later. Something this obvious should be labeled correctly by the media. So why isn't it?

>subversive falsehoods/obfuscation
The media is owned by Time Warner, Viacom, News Corp, and GE. What people don't realize is all their late night shows and cable news networks have formed an oligopoly by the government failing to enforce antitrust laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
youtube.com/watch?v=H5nzjkmtCOc
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM
youtube.com/watch?v=q7vbi6c6ePQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This.

Our side never used propaganda, as we had the truth on our side.

>someone actually took the time to draw a hairy jew ass
user, I...

This is a fairly obvious point to make but I want to get it in.

Just because something is propaganda in the sense that it is used to manufacture public opinion, doesn't mean it cannot be predicated on truth.

In fact when a society has strayed so far in the opposite direction its a necessary part of a cultural re-awakening.

Op's pic related.

The government doesn't exist to help you, it's to help the rich get richer. And watching TV is optional...

>Propaganda isn't always bad
pic related.

True, we should have a Sup Forums ministry of propaganda general.

>What is Ben Garrison

Edward Bernays' book Propaganda was shit. I had hopes it would be good but no. Might have to reread it.

>creating propaganda by writing a book about propaganda being a good thing because you're a propagandist.
>fail
>change the propaganda department into "public relations"
>semantics.jpg
>continue to create a government/corporate public relations counsel/department.

>Propaganda is subversive falsehoods or a manufacturing of public opinion

No, youre absolutely retarded. Thats leftist propaganda, because marxism denies objective truth. Propaganda is anything that promotes a political or corporate interest, through a visual, or audio medium. Propaganda does not work on people who do not already believe in something. It reinforces already held beliefs. People who realize they are being propagandized resist the message and become upset, so it cant be a misleading message. Good propaganda is based on truth, and merely displays a concept in a way that people can understand. Its truly about enlightenment. Someone sees the propaganda, notices the message, understands what it is saying, why it promotes this idea or thing, why its important etc.

Hopefully I didnt just forget what I wanted to post next in the pic related. Im tired.

Aha, I remember. Related. Minus the AVA recruitment, this poster is EXTREMELY effective propaganda. It does not lie, it does not mislead, it simply says what it obviously says. It should always be clear btw.

"We have a right to exist". Its 2 white people. Obviously, its a comment on whites being wiped out. Its so simple, and yet so powerful. It evokes an angry response, and overreaction in marxists and anti-whites etc, and they actually argue against it. They argue and shame it, and by doing so, they say "Whites dont have a right to exist".

There are so many aspects to why pic related is a great propaganda, it does not need to lie, it may not lie.. and it didnt. This smearing of the definition is what a bunch of ignorant lemmings believe Propaganda existed before ww2, and was totally neutral in perception. Its not some evil thing, and modern PR wings are simply called "Public Relations". Its literally the exact same thing. Pepsi does a commercial, its not a lie, its just propaganda... well, maybe pepsi lies in their commercial, they are pretty marxist.

The right relies on objective truth, facts, charts, historical reference etc.. the marxist race traitors and antiwhites attack the truth, they deny there can be objective truth. Next pic related.

Marxists deny objective truth. They only believe in consensus. Its a whole ideology about lying and deceiving, whatever they can trick people into believing, may as well be truth. Thats why propaganda is seen as bullshit, because youre referencing leftist propaganda, which is bad propaganda, because it lies.

>Propaganda is anything that promotes a political or corporate interest, through a visual, or audio medium.
so subliminal messaging? That's the definition?
Propaganda is used to create beliefs. I never said there weren't people immune to it.

No.

Most people aren't afraid of whites becoming extinct. Being truthful is not propaganda. You base your propaganda off the truth. Like saying your afraid that immigrants will harm your people/economy when really you just don't want those kind of people in your country.

Your definition of propaganda is primitive and your response fruitless.

Youre an idiot and you arent worth anything more. Here, have this propaganda from your side. Newspeakers make me ill.

sage

(you just got counter memed and btfo)

>not knowing about IDs.

Adolf Hitler's Warning
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Jewess admitting that Jews are behind the push for multiculturalism in Europe:
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38

Goebbels on the International Jew:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

Why did Hitler hate Jews?
youtube.com/watch?v=H5nzjkmtCOc

Adolf Hitler - "You Said I Was A Dreamer"