How do I force myself to be straight?

How do I force myself to be straight?

have sex with women

learn to relate to your masculinity

learn to relate to femininity as something that you don't have but that you value in your life

Stop choking down dicks

Find yourself a guy who identifies as female.

Put penis is vagina
Realize the error of faggotry

fuck traps, because traps are not gay.

You'll need to buy some ropw, a kettlebell, and enough money to drive yourself to the nearest brothel.
Aight so what you do is you find yourself a fat slob of a hag and you take her to the fields to do my people's sacred rite. You tie the kettlebell to your balls and make her plow the fields until your mother dies in her sleep unless you rely to this post no dog immunity no cat immunity

no

Fall in love with pic related.

Don't. Just be gay and find other people who like being gay.

You don't, and there are many men in before 1980'sish that did force themselves to marry and have kids only to later realize they're not interested in pee flaps.

Many families and children were harmed just because the dad was lying to himself and had to get a divorce.

Your gayness is a manifestation of vanity. Humble yourself and respect your most utilitarian place in society, as a straight man who provides for his home and community. Then you will truly love your life, not just your sexual pleasure

stop sucking dick faggot

go to your nearest Christian church and ask for the 'pence plan'

or just buy a taser and zap your balls when you get hard for a guy, sameo sameo

Denounce satan. Admit you are evil and accept Christ. Hahaha. Nah I don't know. Maybe stop smoking pole? Btw it's only bad if you're a bottom

By looking at this picture.

What if I already provide for my home and community?

I have never thought of it as a vanity thing.

Fishing for Mike "Zap the Trap" Pence memes ehh.

Fake tits are fake and gay

Willpower and support. What is more important, sucking cock or your racial survival?

I'm not particularly worried about the survival of the white race. I'm fairly certain that ship has sailed already.

I just don't want to be a homo

Putting your dick inside a vagina feels so good that you'll definitely want more, it won't stop your love for dicks, but it's even better that way.

Egodeath through meditation, after that anything is possible.

Also, you can't deny that hot women are fucking hot. So fuck them. And via will power don't fuck men.

1. stop making excuses
2. stop being so fucking gay

It's okay to suck dicks, as long as you don't swallow. If you swallow you become a faggot.

sort yourself out
stop watching anime
stop looking at cock

Don't bother, Who gives a shit if you're gay? Just don't act like a fucking faggot about it. That's the real problem with homos in our society: so many of them act like fucking faggots. They do their faggoty pride parades where they're practically fucking in the streets, and some of them even get really uncomfortably close to kids.

So yeah, just don't be a faggot.

Maybe there is a way to change from being gay. If so, whether you do it or not is up to you. I personally don't care either way.

>didnt even get dubbles
How can people believe this??

Being gay makes you subhuman
I only care if you're white and gay, if non white and gay keep up the good work

This...
I don't understand gays, but I don't care either.
Faggots are just annoying fuckheads obsessed with their sexuality.
Be gay, do not be a faggot, you will be fine.

Sit in my lap and let my feminine penis massage your prostate