Will any of you fags actually get involved in politics one day?

Will any of you fags actually get involved in politics one day?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-308057959/convincing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would have loved to help donald. but didnt know how

gave him like 1k over the course of last year. but thats it

bump

lol no, too much work

No. I'm going to take control through the underground using Sup Forums and give rise to the 4th Reich from behind the walls of white-only hive cities.

Closest I'd get is being in a militia somewhere after society breaks down.

Nah, I'm not jewish enough

Politicians are scumlords and should be eliminated

I would but my country is led by pay-to-win communists so there's no point yet. I do small activism though, stick flyers and shit around every now and then.

Joining the Navy soon. Following in Commander Rockwell's footsteps.

I almost took an internship in DC this summer but I decided to get paid instead.

this

the only ones who can even start in politics are children of politicians and already wealthy people

politics isn't for the everyday person anymore

I may have shown my hand a little too hard on local jewbook pages, but ideally, yes. I'll start with the neighborhood association (which I already have a substantial backing for given my Aureliasian stances on degeneracy) and ascend from there. I'm digging hard from the east, so it will be a hard climb.

Being a well informed person and voting is more than the average American does nowadays, sadly, but at least I'm sure people on Sup Forums are more likely to, right?

I plan to run for Congress one day. Maybe even President, who knows. If I do become President, I will drop hints during the campaign.

Thinking about getting elected dog catcher.

I interned for a congressman for a summer. I might consider running for a state or local seat

I can't even talk to girls on tinder you expect me to talk to various demographics of voters? I have the ideas, but not the charisma. I'd be the male Hillary or the human Zuckerberg.

You gotta be a real low life piece of shit to ever get into politics

I will vote for you here in SE

Exactly. And I'm neither. It's sad that it seems like most congressmen are basically party selected, and not local prominent members of the community.
I'd love to work in politics, or even be a congressman or something, but its like a 95% chance of being a poor overworked staffer or a 5% chance of being corrupt as fuck and there's no in between...
Maybe someday I could do campaign consulting or something, but that's about it.

I will! With or Without your help.

My one and ONLY political statement. If you arent convinced after hearing this, i'm not sure what else can be done for you soundcloud.com/user-308057959/convincing

Not in this system. Got to remove it first.

Yes, but not an elected position. Don't want to become a slave to the people. I'm going to study at Oxford University and join the Tory society so that gives me a leg up.

I'll kill myself one day.

I couldn't get into politics, if i got into a position of power and started going against the "system" in any way my past would be dug up and used as a character assassination.

A slave to the people?, You're meant to serve them with high ideals, wisdom and kindness

Interning on the Hill for a representative. Paid as well. Checking in

Potentially
My uncle has connections to senators in the Nationalist party
My godfather is relatives with the leaders of the Liberal Party
Got tonnes of lawyer relatives
Would join the Nationalist party in a heartbeat

once I'm finished in the airforce I might

>who is Obama

what a waste of time

Yes. I am the next Huey Long. My initials are C.L. Remember this post.

Osama Bin Laden. CIA agent.

Good to know. I can't stand what the city has shoved on my neighborhood then subsequently chastised us for complaining about.

>We don't like this crime and homelessness!
>shove it off on the outer SE, they are already shit! haha!

>we don't like you giving us all your trash and crime, take some back so the city is equitable

>WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING BIGOTS! I BET THEY ARE RACISTS TOO!

fuck
city
hall

Obam bin Laden?

bitch please

obama was the token well spoken based black guy who networked / worked his ass off to stand out in community organizations in order to get to where he did

if polacks were as successful / charismatic as obama is, we wouldn't do politics, we'd be businessmen

Not as a politician but I'd like to use my academic credentials to be another Mencius Moldbug type.

Never

I don't even vote. It only encourages them

ya exactly, he was a regular guy who raised himself up in politics without already being wealthy or having daddy connections

how is that hard to understand

>we wouldn't do politics, we'd be businessmen
Erm, Trump? he trolls and shit

This seems like a worthwhile thread. I want to do something. I want to build my home and neighbors up. I already do volunteer work in my neighborhood that directly benefits schools and families on top of my endless shitposting.

What do you do Sup Forums?

I shitpost on Sup Forums

I shitpost on Sup Forums

shiggyshills if I've ever seen them

>he shitposts on Sup Forums

Id like to but not in NZ but I'm not sure if I'd be accepted into a foreign political scene

it's my first true love

Don't worry about the foreign scene of politics, worry about your local worries. That's what I'm after. I can build up to county then state later if I think it ii worth it, so can you (whatever the kiwi equivalent is).

good goy

I donated the legal maximum to Bernie Sanders.

A good friend of mine is about to become mayor of a 40k City. He's only 31. As kids he was always submitteing and listening to me. I should call him and talk about politics some time.

Our shitposting can only go so far, we are only part of our own realities. We all go on about building and preserving our great societies, but what are we doing to make that happen? Who is your next city council member? Who is your next representative? Who is your next PM? Your President? It starts from somewhere, and all I see on the right side is a bunch of youtube "stars" and trolls. Build your life, build your person, build your home! If we want a future, we must build it ourselves, no one will do it for us.

I unironically applied to Trump's staff after he was elected, citing my programming, web development, and game development skills, as well as my intimate understanding of modern applied Internet and mass media memetics and Internet culture.

nobody ever got back to me, but that might be because I fully ironically "threatened" to kill then-President-elect Obama back in 2007, on Digg. pretty sure the FBI's had a file on me ever since.

whoops, meant 2008 ofc

I'm sure Sup Forums has doomed us all. Mass data and the death on anonymity... But I'm still going to give it a shot. I've been called out before, there's never a thing I couldn't explain myself out of (like a true Sup Forumsitician).

anyone here attend boys state in high school?

it was fun, met a few friends. hope i see someone i recognize from it run for office one day

I did in Oklahoma. 2003-04.

alabama 2008. we had a guy named richard petty run for something, and a nerdy guy named rodrigo that we chanted for. they were literally memes. i'll never forget it

It seems like a southern plains/southeastern thing. I live in the PNW now and it's like talking about foreign credentials on most of my high school extracurriculars.

It's odd how I've become so motivated to public office. I've always been under the impression that people do it for personal gain, it's the family business/legacy, or legitimately criminal, but I feel an affinity to my home and my neighbors. I don't think that the progressive policy that Portland has had is serving the average resident any more. I have my personal beliefs and desires, but I think that I can succeed on a foundation built from the angst of my neighbors who feel alienated by the city at large.

>convicted felon on a burglary charge

I want to. I've seen the light and know the errors of my past and want to help others avoid the life I had. Still though, because of that on my record I don't think I have any chance in hell at getting into politics.