I just learned that adult coloring books are a thing now. How far is our society falling?

I just learned that adult coloring books are a thing now. How far is our society falling?

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Books-Coloring-Grown-Ups/zgbs/books/11357541011

>coloring books are degenerate
>t. himalayan cheese pressing forum member
Literally nothing wrong with coloring books, fag. Get in the oven.

They're mostly used for therapy. Stfu

I thought adult coloring book meant booby art not swirly autismo bullshit

Adult coloring books are for Meth heads. Not joking. Smoke some Meth get a nice coloring book with a hundred different colored gel pens and two days will pass before you know it.

Do you not read the words on the cover? It's for stress relief, same as painting some other arty shit. Fuckin' tard.

My mom uses them for stress relief and because she finds it fun and better than just watching tv.

>Do you not read the words on the cover? It's for stress relief, same as painting some other arty shit. Fuckin' tard.
Picture old western cowboys coloring on fucking books because settler life was too much. Fuck off this isn't normal. Just another way to emasculate us.

It's mostly women who are into them.

My theory is it satisfies a female desire to craft which used to be fulfilled by things like knitting, embroidery, wreath-making, mending clothes, loom-weaving, cake decorating, and other traditional (and useful) arts. Now that women don't do that shit anymore (unless they're really motivated and into it, and they have time for it), things like adult coloring books have emerged as a weird kind of placeholder activity to satisfy that female instinct. I see the obsession with Pinterest and even some compulsive shopping as the same thing. Women are wired to craft and nest.

t. oldfag mom

Where have you been OP
Colouring books for adults was last year and the year before
Just another harmless trend like wearing matching headbands everywhere
Now they're playing with spinners created by a jew apparently to replace the rubic cube
Small things amuse small minds
But if it helps people get through their day and feel 'current' and as long as it harms no one else, who cares

I encountered one of these things a while ago. Supposively they're used at workplaces to reduce stress

Holy shit my meth addict ex would do this shit all the time. First time we fucked we just sat around after naked drawing random shit.

happy mothers day friend

Thank you user! Had a great day with my family.

This

Happy Mother's Day

Off by one

No instead they fried their liver and went blind drinking moonshine. Wow.

They're rather calming to be honest. It's not degenerate.
If anything, they're a symptom of a problem.

All my friends are dykes and they're all into this shit. They post about it on normiebook.

I don't know what's mentally wrong with dykes but they're all pretty deranged.

No different from normal women I suppose though.

yes, they're for children. Adults should be able to draw. use your fucking imagination, you autistic little piece of shit

I'm trying to imagine what kind of person you are.

Also, the female desire to craft might be more men made them do that sort of thing because they were busy doing more physically demanding stuff.

You try being a stay at home mum its boring as shit

Shut the fuck up you retarded mongol fuking piece of shit
If sombody wants to peacefully color in a book you should leave them alone mind you own business dumb retard

It's mostly a relaxing thing. People aren't trying to be creative just release fucking stress like you'd go out running, what's degenerate about this ? fucking moron

Get with the times user. Adult connect the dots books is the new hot thing.