Deus Ex - The series to redpill the world, what are the thoughts of Sup Forums

Personally, this would have to be an all time favourite for me and the only title to come close to the first would have to be Half Life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAAp8juBte0
polygon.com/2015/10/1/9431791/deus-ex-mankind-divided-augment-pre-order-canceled
deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Billie_Adams
youtu.be/juMRdaHDxKw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hUK8EMX25VI
youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love how Mankind Divided is a trojan horse.
It uses SJW/leftist lingo and base arguments to sucker in leftists, then makes the whole game about gun rights, not race/gay/whatever.

they stated multiple times that "aug lives matter" was designed in the game before it became a twitter handle. The game was so far into development when BLM was around that they'd pretty much have to scrap the whole game to avoid an association with it.

Eitherway, it was plagued by single player micro transactions and ruined out of greed.

Deus ex 2000 is only one worth playing or that has any redpills

So true, it's for this reason I've not yet purchased Mankind Divided.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAAp8juBte0

They all have red pills. Biggest is the mistrust of power in the hands of a few and the use of media manipulation.

Invisible War is pretty much the antithesis of all the other games.
It's pretty much "globalism is the answer."

Although, I do love how the Templar faction in IW is basically Muslims.

Eliza Cassan, digital puppet for the Jews.

>Biggest is the mistrust of power in the hands of a few
Unless those few are cops, apparently. Sup Forums has a hardon for cops.

I could never get started with IW, perhaps I'll give it a go this weekend. What are your thoughts on Mankind Divided, is this a game worth purchasing? I love the franchise but can't stand the concept of micro transactions, and the garbage that the developers were imposing with pre-order copies.

polygon.com/2015/10/1/9431791/deus-ex-mankind-divided-augment-pre-order-canceled

SLUT PUPPET

>that feel when you want to have a sub gf and call her slut puppet

I loved Mankind Divided. It is disappointing that we'll never get to see the ending of the story though.

Mankind Divided itself, is self contained. A lot of people say that the ending is abrupt. It isn't. The arc is over. But I want to see the big reveal of Walton Simons and Jensen, which we'll never see.

Why is this? Like the first edition, they're portrayed as the unknowing puppets for the Government and Globalist agenda. Is this not the case with our world today? You can't blame the Police, especially when they give so much of themselves to the nations they call home.

Redpilling the Police and ARMY would be a good place to start.

10/10 would bang Eliza if I had a digital penis.

What are you talking about? Ive played MKD several times through already and have not yet seen any micros transactions

I'm going to buy it the next time it goes on sale, perhaps I can justify any DLC if I get it for a low enough price. If they had not of pulled the Augment your DLC bullshit in the beginning, I would have paid full price and pre-ordered the game.

Tis a shame when the developers of an awesome product go 'full Jew' and ruin everything.

I think that he may referencing the initial proposition that I listed above in DLC is still a shitty thing to do though, developers should reward the community that supports their titles. Overkill pump out a lot of DLC but at least they're heavily involved with the community.

I honestly wouldn't bother with the DLC. It's not integrated within the main game and they're, by and large, boring and not very fun to play.
The prison one is mildly interesting. The Pritchard one is too. Both are easily missable.

Thank you for the advice, the game is at a decent price at the moment, just purchased and will install for this evening.

Bioshock infinite was redpilled as hell, it pretended to be against racism, instead it showed a perfect white society getting destroyed by sjws

I'd actually agree with you. It's not relevant to this topic, but yeah.
In addition, Elizabeth FEELS that their some sort of romantic notion about their idiotic marxist revolution, then she sees that it was a mistake and Booker's reaction is "Well, duh."

I need to complete that game, why is it that I only play CS GO these days. Game's fucked and Gaben has raped the shit out of it.

Loved how it basically showed how young impressionable people get sucked into movements with Leo and the Omar and Billie and the Templar

And that blonde chick with the WTO/Illuminati.
And Alex, with the Dentons.

ApostleCorp was the only ending that made sense.

Billie was that red headed girl
deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Billie_Adams

ApostleCorp and Omar were the two best endings IMO. I kinda dug the "extreme natural selection leaves us the Earth" bit. Sorta fitting that the literal scorched earth ending belongs to the Russian lobster guys

Yes. And there was some blonde chick who ended up with the WTO. I want to say her name was Klara or some shit like it.
Klara Sparks I think.

Yeah you got her right. The false choice presented by that super violent coffee store competition always stuck with me, turns out they were owned by the same company

bump

But cyborgs are a blue pill's replacement for heaven.

It's just a power fantasy, not a tangible future, come on. The people in all of these sorts of fiction punch people with robot arms attached to their bone skeletons and they knock walls and shit down without any damage to themselves in the process.

That alone should clue you into how stupid the concept is outside of fantasy.

>"cybernetics is all about robotic arms"
>not understanding it's all about cogntion and control

You are just like the Detroit niggers in HR.

>not realizing that augments are a narrative tool

Don't buy it, watch a walktrough. It is unbelieveably short and rushed, has only 1 boss fight, and is generally smaller than HR. Play the first one.

This game knew what was up.

>Series about corporate greed
>Series dies to corporate greed
It's 12.50€ but I'm not buying it. Maybe for 5€ I would

I did thoroughly enjoy HR, I just feel like I may be missing out by not playing the latest instalment.

Nope, you dont. Half, or a third of the story is unlocked by paying shekels to the goys. I bought it new, Day One edition, with a metal casing, and I think only that was really valuable.

guys...

>metal casing

Oh yes goy, pay more so we can give you a case guaranteed to break your disc. On top of buying a physical disc with a steam installer and no actual game data...

And your other statement is complete horseshit as well. The DLC is totally pointless and the arc of the game is complete. The overarching story is missing another game which we'll never get.

Did (((they))) shut it down?

Original Deus Ex is redpilled as fuck. Invisible War is retarded. Human Revolution is an amazing reboot. Mankind Divided is filler and "aug lives matter!" cancer.

Its amazing how relevant Deus Ex is today.

No, not (((Them))).
People didn't buy the game, so now it's not getting a sequel.

Again, using a term and using it correctly are not the same thing.
I can say that everyone who doesn't like ice cream is racist against those who do, that doesn't make it so.

X-Men have the whole mutant thing which they argue isn't a choice, you're born this way. This is the liberal argument for race/gay allegory.
Having a goddamn megabuster strapped to your arm is a lifestyle choice. You're not born that way.

I got this game for free when I bought a PC many years ago. I wish I still had it.

Holy shit the original is more woke than I remembered.

They had twin towers removed from NY map in 2000, a year before 9/11. Really makes you think.

Could an (((ally))) be on the inside amongst the Globalists? Could someone have looked out for the community by giving our generation Deus Ex? Who is this prophet, or is it just a facade they'd like us to believe?

OLD MEN
WARNING WARNING

Isn't it amazing. I think I may devote the rest of my week to the series, I'll check in again once I've been enlightened. Daytime activities will include, Deus Ex, minor feasting and napping. Nighttime activities will include, the works of Voltaire, Tetley tea and a long sleep.

$15 ain't too bad, giving it a shot

What's wrong with old men? Just look at the delightful chap to my left, pure humanitarian.

Peak NEET

I've started playing the oriignal again couple of days ago

Woke as fuck.

As a child, I always wanted JC to remain a loyal UNATCO employee and it frustrated me that he went towards the NSF. How far I have come.

And shoving the warning in a video game?

Seriously shit way of communicating

I'm the same Italianon from the screenshot posts in this thread. Is auto shilling allowed? Cos I've made a little remix of the OST that a lot of people on YouTube seems to enjoy youtu.be/juMRdaHDxKw

Electronic Old Men, running the world.

A New Age.

stop pretending like soros is the end boss

Why? You embarrassed it's not a Swede?
I thought you liked being cucked anyway?

australians are the worst, and youre all bluepilled idiots

ive never had a good discussion with an australian in my life, not even once. australians are insufferable cancer

Yeah nah cunt

Are you retarded? Cybernetics are an actual science you stupid nigger.

You lost the right to call anyone bluepilled long ago cunt we bash black cunts to death with our bare hands when we find them in our daughters bedrooms unlike you mob. Google if youre curious it happened in Sydney awhile ago and made the papers. Happens everywhere. Dont fuck with proper bush folk theyll fuck you up man.

But I share similar bloodlines to yourself Sven, I merely live in Australia. I bet that I could have a decent discussion with you, perhaps we should have a go of it.

I think he was referring to Australia as a whole, overall this country is fairly bluepilled. I am however, in the process of generating a good bit of Voltaire propaganda. Hopefully it will take off and change the direction of Sup Forums for the better.

I played it 7 times.

It's literally
THE
Most redpilled game to ever exist (without mankind divided)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hUK8EMX25VI

Just listen at it.
Keep in mind globalist is a synonym for kike.

deus ex and mgs2 are godtier redpills

well it surely cant get any worse here so good luck with your shilling on here, i genuinly mean that

Why must you resort to calling me such petty names, I can appreciate a bit of banter, but a shill... Really?

Please stop being so cucked, I offered you the chance for meaningful discussion and you spit in my face. Shame.

afaik niggers arent 30% of prague

Mgs is trash and Kojima is a wanker

I rewatch this scene now and then. It's eerily prophetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw

you literally said you are making propaganda and that youre gonna spread it on Sup Forums

that is literally shilling you dumb fuck, and there is nothing inherently wrong with it on a board like this

Why wont we see the end of the story?

studio that makes them have been put into making marvel games

an accomplice of a confidence (((trickster))) or (((swindler))) who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

Not me.

Rather unfortunate. Thanks to Australian internet, I've only got to wait 4 hours to download MD...

>The individual desires judgement. Without that desire, the cohesion of groups is impossible, and so is civilization.

The eternal problem with blacks summarized in one sentence.

play not with forces you can not control yet

Speaking of redpills.

>series

Only the first is redpilled, the rest are trash that abandoned the premises that made the first great

I'd argue that Human Revolution was redpilled, just not as much as the original.

True.

Talk to me about Suidlanders, why is it that only 20% of the white population are members at the moment? My dad's heading over there in 2 weeks, all things considered, is it reasonably calm at the moment?

There will always be demand for another deus ex game. Eidos has shit marketing and some how reacts even worse by cancelling shit like hitman season 2 and deus ex. Hitman would have sold more had you not done the retarded epjsodic release and deus ex would have sold if it was marketed. But fuck hitman and deus ex, kingdom hearts and fucking final fantasy the two gayest videogame franchises in history are worth keeping around

Too bad the gameplay tied spec ops for the most monotonous shooter campaign of all time

Can't agree with you more, I digged FFVII, VIII and X, fuck Kingdom Hearts and I'll probably not buy another Hitman unless my friends tell me otherwise.

What's missing or doesn't belong on here?

Remember when the Russian minister was talking about the bombing of an apartment complex that wouldnt happen until a couple of days after his speech? Really makes you think. Im not talking shit either Russia and the US pulled the same shit barely a year apart. I just watched a documentary and it is almost funny how bad they botched the (((official story)))

MGS2 Sons of Liberty, god I miss that game.

check'd

and RIP John Cygan

Quints confirm

Who is paying for your videogames, feasts, tea and Voltaire works? Get a job you goddamn hippy

>skyrim
>HL2
pretty shit games

Duuuuuuuuuuuude!

Hahaha, I had a job for 8 years and opted for a nice redundancy in February, still going strong. May need to start looking in the next 3 or 4 weeks though.

Now now. Them be fightin words. Justify your comments.

Absolution was a solid 0/10 in my book. I didnt even make it past the second level because they removed EVERYTHING that made hitman fun. But i hear the new one is a return to form just have had time to play yet

And speaking of which my friend, the Voltaire post is up. Show your love with a bump?