What is wrong with you people? Are you so indoctrinated that you will keep sucking their dicks?

what is wrong with you people? Are you so indoctrinated that you will keep sucking their dicks?

>Russia is our friend

>what is wrong with you people?
You know the entire world is wondering the same thing about us germans?
For all of our existence.

Yes goyim, we're your friend.

I think it's the opposite. You guys are so indoctrinated that you truly believes that are any kind of collusion between trump and his supporters with and putin's russia in a conspiracy against gays, sjws and the american media from new york.

I am still not understanding why I am supposed to blindly hate Ruskies.

There isnt anything wrong with modern day Russia, and give a fucking link or video to cite your sources.

>[citation needed]

proof they even did this? surely there's video at this kind of public event. I would like to see it and not have it reported to me

Russia literally didn't do anything wrong.

We forgive Germany for starting World Wars twice, but as soon as it comes to Russia the autistic screeching about Stalin and communism comes out and how much of a BULLY they are.

Russia has had their face pushed into the dirt by every other nation since the cold war, I wouldn't blame them if they nuked all you euroshits into oblivion for shafting them after WW2 when they helped us.

I just hope they take you Germany fags out first

They ended the grand Jewish experiment known as communism

Apologies - I understand how you feel.

I've lodged this with Sup Forums's media and events office and we'll get someone on the ground to coordinate the chanting with only pre-approved slogans at subsequent tiki torch rallies.

I'll close this ticket now if there's nothing further?

>We have always
>Been at war
>With Eastasia

fuck russia and fuck this alt-right boogeyman meme faction invented by the dems.
there's no such thing as alt-right.
also, spencer is a psyop plant

Yes, your friend from across the pond that'll slap you in the balls if you try anything.

Shit like this is stupid, if you're going to try to preserve history do so for the sake of preserving history not because of "muh white identity/heritage". Im not trying to detract from their effort but their reasoning why slightly bothers me

At least Russia is white

>Russia is white
How new are you?

oh sweety...

The saddest thing here, that its all a farce to gain some political influence. There is no way russian narrative will go in the near future, its too damn effective to switch attention to.
I wish we could be friends and stop this cold war nonsence, but alas.

Yep time to tear down every monument to slavery, everything built by the hands of people who ever wore chains.

He's the hero America deserves. But not the one it needs right now.

Sweeties*

The Pyramids were build by paid workers.

The Pyramids were built by BLACK workers

How many people believe that to be true, though?

>if you're going to try to preserve history do so for the sake of preserving history not because of "muh white identity/heritage".
Heritage is history. Its a history of a certain people and trying to tear down monuments and ban confederate flags because of "muh racism" is fucking absurd.

Reminds me of some of the Nazi rallies. Fucking awesome!

I sincerely hope that this is a sign of things to come.

14/88

when you were kings you dont want to remember being slavers

Nothing wrong. Just stop poking the sleeping giant, assholes.

But Russia is our friend you dumb kraut.

Why do they want to be friends with Russia? The US virtually does not need anything from us, oil, food, machines.

We could disrupt Chink supply lines maybe. Fuck up the EU also, Europeans will try to regulate markets at some point.

You're more in line with us politically than cucked (((western Europe))).

The real reason for the hysterics about Russia

>Summit III, in June 1974, was the least productive; by then, the salt talks had ground to a halt, several commercial agreements had been blocked in Congress because of Soviet treatment of Jews

Once uncle Joe started killing kikes suddenly they became a BIG problem to the political elite for some reason. Gee, I wonder why.

If there's any proof that Spencer is a CIA shill it's this. More ammo for le muh russia hacked drumpf meme.

That picture is fucking funnt.

>Once uncle Joe started killing kikes suddenly they became a BIG problem to the political elite for some reason. Gee, I wonder why.
This.

Not that we want to be your friend, it's just that the entire left and cuckservative to a lesser extent have been pushing the "Russia hacked the election" meme and are warmongering pretty much. And whats bad about not being friends with the other largest nuclear power in the world.

But they created it. Putin has ties with many Jews.

this is some low fucking IQ controlled op shit, everyone can see past it, it's fucking hilarious at this point

this is a good move
literally the ONLY political organization pushing peace as a means of avoiding WWIII is this "Alt-right" or far right or whatever you'd call it.
> democrats pushing russian witch hunt, pushing for war
> republicans are very willing to call russia the enemy to earn good boy points with the jew media
> ultra leftists pushing for restrictions to speech and advocating violence

i like this year

wtf I love Richard Spencer now

Who could be behind this post?

WRONG
They were built by the ayy lmaos

so to avoid a war you would sumbit to russis, sell your women to russia and accept russian rule over USA?

You're so obviously fishing for bait right now.

a t-rex?

I agree, we should be friends.
We were back in Czarist times, we have one of the most based US states thanks to Russia: Alaska.

Russia is America's sister country

You have an unusually small penis, don't you.

>Jap
>accusing others of having small penises

yes

lol. yes