How to stop generalized anxiety disorder?

This shit developed in years of just sitting at home and browsing the nets.
At first it started with small social anxiety, nothing too shitty. Then it got worse and i stopped going out, just in the car with my mommy now and then, watching but avoiding every contact with humans.

I'm about to breakdown, i want to help my country, and do something but this overwhelming fear about basically everything is destroying my soul.

What meds should i buy online to at least lower the fear so i can get help?

Is there even any other robot that has this extreme form of anxiety too?

ah fuck this was supposed to get on /r9k/

well

Xanax for short term use, get a doctor.

Longer term, therapy and SSRI's

Do you hear yourself? Why do you allow the jews to make you feel this way? You need to man up and sort yourself out. It is all in your head

shittiest advice of 2017 thanks schlomo

start working out and going outside

You're welcome, come by my surgery...great prices.

I'll beat the social anxiety out of you you little faggot. And you'll thank me.

Seriously man you should get a therapist preferably someone who specializes in cognitive behavioral therapy. It will make a positive difference trust me.

Therapy and SSRI.
Xanax or klonopin for short term to help you initially get out.
You can also try a beta blocker instead of a benzo.

Yeah right
Delete this thread if it was a mistake you faggot

Low carb diet, no joke

Therapy is a jewish scam. Also you are banned from firearm purchases if you get therapy and get drugs stop cucking our mate here. Nothing is wrong with him except his mentality

Shit-tier advice. Prescription medication is a scourge on America

You're obviously either a doctor or suffering from anxiety and depression.

>ignore this persons childlike post

This. CBT was my favorite for clients. Also i prefer guy therapists over women. A lot of girls i have been supervised under always felt like mommies compared to guys who are more direct.

I'd rather you kill yourself, not OP

>that kid probably never left those fields

why does Sup Forums want war so much? youd be literally pushing kids out on the field as basically fodder

Read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
combine with lifting and going outside to get vitamin D
learn how to cook.
I lost 60 pounds you can do it you cuck

perscription meds are an epidemic in America and it makes the situation worse in every instance. It's an addiction like anything else, it does not fix the underlying issue but it prevents true healing by fostering an addiction. Perscription medication clouds the mind and lowers IQ especially Xanax. Not one young person needs to be taking any of this shit especially SSRIs that fuck the brain up permanently

>pill I can take
Christ is king no need to fear

I'd prefer you neck yourself before trying to trick people into the two jewish scams of "psychology" and poison in an orange bottle. People like you are human garbage

Sort yourself out bucko.

Do some situps and pushups at home every day, make it a habit. Get some energy.

He doesn't live in america. My advice is good because it worked for me.

Naturally, you need to realize everyone your afraid of has that same fear that you do. Some just manage it better than others. You're not the only one who feels awkward talking to someone or afraid of a simple confrontation. Everyone is like this. You'll be fine man, fake it till you make it.

Unnaturally: Xanax

I have it too. I got it when I had to have a major surgery & spent almost a year in the hospital & learning how to walk. Please go to a doctor & just talk to see what kind of treatment options are for you.

How it feels to have no friends in one post

You think lowering your IQ and becoming a slave to jewish drugs is success? Sad. Success is sorting yourself out, getting in shape and having mental clarity as much as possible. Only once we are strong personally can we hope to change the world. You are trying to spread your poison

Exercise.

Go die drug Kike

These drugs will fuck you up. Plus you will soon become dependent on them to function.

Go and get a prostitute. #1 anxiety relief right there.

>Perscription medication clouds the mind and lowers IQ especially Xanax

Taken as directly (very rarely, only when really needed before social contact) it's fucking amazing.

Stop projecting schlomo. In reality friends are lost by getting on prozac or xanax and acting like a 21st century bitch

Unironically worked for me too

Geh zum Neurologen bevor du kacke online kaufst

You're the only one shilling here, you act like the actual kike. I bet you have brown curly hair and a BEAK on your acne ridden face.

This.

I was shoved into the mental health industry by my single mother at age 15, where they put me on numerous high doses of antidepressants and antipsychotics, and locked me in an institution against my will no less than 5 times. It ruined my future by making me too sedated and neurotic to get a decent GPA in high school, and it removed my ability to connect with other people on an emotional level.

Psychologists/psychiatrists do not care one bit about their patients. At best, they will blow you off as just another annoying client, and will carelessly toss pills at you to make you piss off. At worst, they'll use you as a guinea pig for testing their pharmaceutical cocktails and/or an object of torture for their own sadistic pleasure. These are disgusting people. Even more disgusting than the morons who shill for them in every place on Sup Forums where mental health is discussed.

That's actually false. Anxiety relief comes from making friends, making money, hitting the gym, going for a walk, reading, not being a pussy, maybe a one hitter if you are truly desperate. Perscription meds have never fixed the problem at most they can mask it and in reality it usually makes the problem worse while masking anxiety which is a useful feedback mechanism

I did sort myself out and I was always in good shape. You should go back to /x/.

You must be fun at parties.

Yeah I actually care about the people here and I want to prevent as many as possible from falling for the prescription jew. Your life is already ruined by being a pill popper now you are trying to drag others down with you.

Mate if that was true you would not be on perscription drugs to handle your "feels." Truly pathetic

AH you're a stoner. Kys fucking loser. Enjoy your stunted brain growth and psychosis.

Just ease yourself out of it. Start simple. First going out to a park at night, sit on the bench. Don't talk to anyone. Then start doing it in the daytime.
It's curable for most people. Just start easy. And give it time, and don't stop.
Don't do those kind of drugs, they will fuck you up in the long term.
Literally try what I just said for a month (start small and build it up. Just go places alone. Bike somewhere, etc) and see if you feel different.

You have to face your fear to get over it, otherwise you'll be like this forever. Go outside and start interacting with people. Even if they hate small talk you're still at least getting more experience and becoming more comfortable with human beings via exposure therapy.

This can be as simple as just buying something at the a store.

I'm not on prescription drugs, i used them for a few months in combination with therapy. Very happy with how it all worked out desu.

Though around blacks never relax, same thing applies towards those mudslimes.

You are afraid of failure.

Just go out and fail. I mean don't just dive in or the important stuff just the little things. Fail at making small talk etc. You will learn not to care as much and let your ego come out as opposed to having that anxiety filter control and sabotage even the most basic interactions. Right now you have compounded your problem hardcore so like I said ram your way out of your comfort zone on something stupid and build a simple routine like going to the store but you will have to break that comfort zone at some point too.

this. Unfortunately there are many such cases. I almost was trapped as well but I sorted myself out and now am on Ubermensch status. By drinking clean water preferably distilled, cleaning up the diet, exercising and devoting energy to mental well being all our peers can fix their personal problems without drugs.

Start walking. Walk through streets, walk through woods. Walking and thinking brings you back into life. Don't take meds or drugs. Eat and sleep regulary. Keep you head up high - you are not alone.

>Is there even any other robot that has this extreme form of anxiety too?

i have an anxiety attack 5 or 6 days a week lately. starting to want to kill myself. it really limits your life. the only thing that helps is xanax which i take so often that im worried that if i come off it i would have full blown withdrawal symptoms, one of which is worse anxiety.

>normal brain development
>xanax
Pick one

Yes or going to a public restaurant to order lunch. Simply talk to the people working there since usually they'll have to talk to customers. They won't bite, and your anxiety will become less severe over time OP.

>distilled
That's not healthy. You should look it up. It lacks the minerals. You should stop.

Go away you pot smoking loser. Your advice has been sullied.

Can you stop spreading myths about shit you know nothing about? Trace minerals are obtaining through water the vast majority are obtained through the diet. If you are concerned about your myth then drink half distilled half bottled or whatever. Tap water is poison, especially fluoride but other toxins too. If you feel like actually learning get some water tests like TDS and learn how toxic your tap really is

Typical perscription med user, projecting their inadequacies on others. Kind of sad t b h

Look at this tinfoil hat loser, put down the pipe bro.

Do you live in Detroit? Tap where I'm at is just fine, haven't gotten ass cancer or dysentery from it yet.

Already told you im not on meds. All that pot smoking has stunted your memory. Kinda sad really, go sip some distilled water Alex Jones.

Stop projecting schlomo. Normal people get normal outcome. If you want to achieve excellence it takes effort and guess what abusing xanax does not count

How would you know that it is fine on a relative basis? Have you ever tried an alternative? I suggest doing so. If you do not notice a difference then give it up

don't do xanax regularly, it's addictive as shit and it's a strong amestic. you will simply forget a lot of short term memories on it. there are gentler benzos that last longer and aren't as strong as xanax but you should avoid benzos generally because they are addictive and too easy to become reliant upon.

SSRIs will kill your libido.

read books, learn an instrument, stop drinking, stop smoking, stop jerking off every day, stop reading Sup Forums all day, and FORCE yourself to get real exercise. that could be swimming, walking, hiking, running, lifting, whatever. jewgle search exercise stress anxiety

>referencing water filter salesman alex jones
Wew lad that is some original content

No one has recommended the abuse of xanax in this thread mate. People have recommended it as a short term option for severe anxiety, its all about weighing up the pros and cons. If it helps him get to some sort of cognitive behavioural therapy appointment it is obviously worth it.

The problem with pot smokers who blaze it 420 errday is they don't understand the concept of short term use.

LOL. I'm not even gonna argue. Just keep drinking it, the price you will pay will give me something to laugh about. Just promise to keep drinking it. ;D

also: join a club

Just start walking among crowds of people. If it started by sitting alone you should be able to cure it by doing the reverse. For a shock treatment go to a club and dance like a fool, enough to cause public humiliation, the last fetter.

Do you use distilled water in your bong too?

Take control of your horns or cut them off. Your choice. You're weak either way. Anxiety is just being noided. It's not even real.

There is no short-term use of Xanax. It leads to abuse and addiction. It is a drug just because it is in an orange bottle does not make it less harmful. You claim to have quit xanax, I am skeptical but if so I commend you. Even if you're being honest about it you are a rare case. Xanax use is a one way street and logically so

Yes I've been all over the US, where I'm at the tap tastes like water to me. Depends on where you are really. I've also been in countries where the tap is contaminated with dangerous bacteria. Drink the tap or not, jewish lizardmen from the underground aren't poisoning your tap water. Keep paying for bottled water while I drink from my tap since the water is fine.

this
the only advice you need

The fitter and healthier you are as a person the easier it will be for you to deal with your Anxiety.

Focus on this first, then focus on your spirituality and mind.

Kek you are repeating shit you heard, you never actually read about alternatives to tap but want to be taken seriously anyway. Sad. Having a successful life takes effort m8 I suggest you try it

You literally have no idea what you're talking about and you are a dangerous individual.

>blah blah blah Jews
>blah blah blah kike
>blah blah blah unironically think Jews invaded my brain
>nobody listen to this manchild

The conspiracy theory bullshit is bullshit, but I filter my water before drinking it because I don't fucking trust our aging infrastructure.

Especially after drinking tap water in Germanistan and comparing it to here. It was fucking light years apart.

Lol

Okay if you want to continue drinking tap water drinking nobody is going to stop you or care at all. Your choice. Tap water is poison especially the fluoride. Most people know better than to drink straight tap but never doubt the naivety of Americans

Your life sounds exactly like my life OP

Yes, you drinking distilled water really makes you success at life.
I actually know a fair bit about nutrition, being involved in the fitness industry for 10 years.. So you're barking up the wrong tree.

The money I'm about to earn would take you 10 lifetimes. Literally. So you can suck my balls.

You have to realise that none of this matters.
You should lurk more, you are still too fresh. Only in due time tou will mentality unlock yourself.

watched too many YouTube videos son?

You're certainly right and there's nothing wrong with that since I use a filter as well. The only places I've ever felt the need to boil tap water were foreign shitholes such as Argentina. Not nice European countries.

Refute some points then. Or keep bitching like the schlomo you are. I will kek either way so keep it coming

See ->

Yes I will, I'll be like my grandfather who lived to the ripe age of 97 and drank tap water all his life along with saving money from not spending it on distilled water. I'll live longer and be richer than you, I'll also have more testosterone since you're drinking from bottles that leak estrogen. You're a sissy cuck femboy conspiracy theorist that loves to suck on cocks.

Get into cognitive behavioral therapy. Worked wonders for me. I'm certain there's some state-subsidized version of it in Germany.

No I just independently tested tap water since I realized it was one of the most common inputs in my body, realized there was a bunch of shit in it and now I drink and cook with distilled or bottled water and feel great t b h.

Run outside right now and smack the first person you see.

>So you can suck my balls.
Can I get in on that?

DISREGARD EVERYTHING ELSE, magnesium will save you

Distilled water does not cost much more than tap water. Trying to save money by drinking tap water is nigger-tier. I guess I have enough money that I do not think of penny pinching by drinking low quality water lmao. Maybe you can save some money by eating at McDonalds every day too user

Explain if you are going to make a claim like that

No. It's an offer extended to him only. I have to go, don't be sad if you don't get a replay.

Thank you. The kike-phobia seemingly does more damage than what the paranoid kikezophreniacs ramble on about day in and day out.
Meds and psychology aren't a Jewish conspiracy. Even psychoanalysis- a side quest and not the god father of modern psychology- is pretty much rejected by anyone not writing for a French post-modernist academic journal.
And that's what the super smart antisemites point to.
>muh jew Freud
Then what, the jews developed all of modern psychoactive medicine to.... What? Their effects are beneficial...
Unless...
Their goals are to make people functional to serve the global capitalist, or is it communist, Jewish slave project to make white people disappear.
Oh fuck. Super smart people on Sup Forums were right!

>I actually know a fair bit about nutrition
Well you think you do. I'm not so sure

>being involved in the fitness industry for 10 years.
Nice meme job. Do you expect to be taken seriously as a personal trainer?

I make my own food and I probably make more than you.
>nigger tier
Lmao enjoy your estrogen. Saving money isn't nigger tier, frivously spending it since it shows a lack of planning. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You're a femboy sissy nigger that's in denial of your shit spending habits.

Meds and psychology are clearly a jewish trick. Nice try schlomo you should try some xanax and hormones to feel better