58% sure Israel did 9/11

Don't you think? Bollyn.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OIXfkXEj0
vid.me/ER5H
vid.me/8vFX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wayne Lambright is a CIA shill

Explain? Typically when calling someone a shill, someone provides a bit of an explanation. Or am I a CIA/Russia/Whatever shill for asking?

Wayne Lambright is an informant in White Nationalist movements .

Ok. Proof?

Israel did 911, this should be common knowledge for every pollack

Bollyn has done great work. Surprised more people don't know about him. Israel 100% did 9-11

Pic related

>only 58%
fucking kike lover

You're literally shilling a website and a person with no fucking context, other than self-promotion.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums Wayne.

>he hasn't taken the red pill

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OIXfkXEj0

Silly goyim

I see the typo, he meant 100%.

Bizzump

You're right!

Bump

How did Wayne's trial turn out? Did a verdict get announced yet? He's probably going away for a long time considering there is security cam footage of him touching that boy in the toy aisle.

well goyim
I honestly don't get it
even if we did it, which means it likely cost a ton of shekels, what exactly did we gain from this?
it just resulted in 8 years of dems in the white house and iran becoming too powerful

That's the percentage of whites in the US

so murica will flock to middle east and buy more military stuffs then java mustaffa and his cohorts will buy more arms too. War = profit

to further the greater israel project all whilst doing the shit this man said here

If you didn't profit by it, why were those Mossad agents cheering the attack?

would you fags stop this bullshit for just one fucking time and give me concrete solid answer? not general "some jews make shekels" and greater israeli memes
taking over the west bank was so fucking expensive it nearly drove us to bankrupcy by 1985, just look at our inflation rates. there's NOTHING in palestine and jordan worth getting and selling so trying to expand further would just COST us more money, not earn any

besides, the USA sells Israel weapons via subsidized aid dollar, not the other way around. so what exactly did ISRAEL and local jews like me gain from the USA going to war?

I'm pretty sure the palestinians you filmed that day dancing in the streets were cheering louder

but to answer your question, how the fuck would I know? I'm A jew, not THE jews. in the long run 9/11 didn't benefit israeli jews, and if it really was planned by mossad then it was just a wasted project that fucked other countries over
kinda like what your CIA does every weekend but cheaper and covered up less

Reminder that Wayne is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne eventually learn. Wayne has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne’s 20s. Wayne also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne’s hands, not even that can be done. Wayne is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Here's Wayne Lambright sending death threats and insane murder fantasies to his stalking victim after he rejected his homosexual chicanery and financial confabulations.

vid.me/ER5H

This is not a man who should be walking around free.

Well the greater israel meme isn't about money since the entire concept is based on religious texts.

And here's Wayne Lambright making an apology video to his family in 2012 after showing up drunk to a family event and allegedly masturbating his [censored]'s [censored]. If you're into Wayne lore, you'll remember this is when he lost all of his previously semi-normal family relations and his schizophrenia took a turn for the worse.

vid.me/8vFX

You gained your life, shouldn't be in israel, rat...

great, so at least you finally admit it's a meme
and I thought the claim is that the God of jews IS money.

either way, greater israel can't be achieved and there's zero reason for it to be. this land is mostly worthless, the arabs living on it are too poor and stupid to elevate to first world standards without a massive investment our economy can't support, and most jews alive today are secular and simply don't want to bother
jewish religious settlers are an exception, but you can't settle over half the middle east with 100,000-200,000 people

I would post the article in Haaretz where Netanyahu says "9-11 was very good for Israel as it turned public opinion in our favor. But your a typical rat kike and will always side with your tribe regardless of the evil

Also according to the (((NY Times))) Netanyahu and Silverstein, the kike who bought the WTC right before 9-11 and pocketed 3 billion shekels, were best friends who talk every Sunday

What a (((cohencidence)))

100% Israel attacked the USS Liberty including the lifeboats when they knew it was an American ship.

Lol, which is why the US and UK government are driving war in the middle east to push the cancer there to europe so Israel can establish itself easier.

All government are controlled by jews , it's clear as fucking daylight what they are doing.

Russia revised the deathcamp figures upon breakup of the Soviet Union. 6M is wrong and people are being thrown in jail for pointing that out.

yeah we only have 400 minus 2 million arabs to deal with now.