Keith Olbermann

What are your thoughts on him, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybanter.com/2014/01/10-questions-with-cenk-uygur/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty sure he is legit insane

How does he look so awkward while wearing the flag? Wrestlers can pull it off and look cool.

Total irrelevant faggot

hes been fired at every network he has worked at
hes batshit

Was gonna say fucking irrelevant but...

... this guy beat me to it.

insanity confirmed

Mentality of a 15 YO girl regarding politics emotional faggot

He is crazy . Borderline retarded . He talks like an autist . Hope cq will get tired of his shit after 4 years of autism and kick him .

what they were thinking, he looks like he just had a rape shower and is about to break down and cry.

some jackass who works for a MEN'S FASHION MAGAZINE that thinks he's leading some kind of revolution by claiming everyone needs to "resist" even though the resistance already happened and it's why Trump won.

The left has almost the entire media (srs news and comedians), all of hollywood, all of the rich, bankers, and globalists which are taking over in almost every other country. they will NEVER be the resistance because they are the ones that still hold almost all of the power.

The only good thing he did was his epic wrecking of GWB over the handling of Hurricane Katrina

He is fstarcking crazy.

For once, I agree with Cenk "Slaughter the Armenian Innocents by the Sword of the Ottoman Janissary" Uygur, who said that Olbermann "clearly" had "clinical problems."

LINK THAT SHIT GOD DAMN IT

I gotta see the brown buffalo saying something worthwhile for once.

Sadly, not a video. Just an "interview" with an unfunny lefty site in 2014.

>Cenk Uygur Finally Opens Up About Keith Olbermann: "He’s Clearly Got Clinical Issues"
thedailybanter.com/2014/01/10-questions-with-cenk-uygur/

he is extremely entertaining, obviously very sincere, and a pretty decent journalist. his resistance posts are riveting. he is a national treasure. his piece to trump supporters was brilliant. "there is something...wrong... with him". im a mental health worker. the illness is very bad, believe me. it should be obvious to everyone, i guess its not, cause you folks still love trump. i can feel your pain coming very soon.

Keith, is it true you can't drive a car?

[ autistic screeching ]

Punished Olberman is best Olberman

He's a faggot and you're a faggot for speaking his name. Like explaining what a cuck is to someone who doesn't know in real life. That's you faggot

He makes Glen Beck look normal

To be fair, there was nothing Bush could have done.

Negros will fuck up a natural disaster beyond all reasonable levels because they themselves are a living natural disaster naturally.

naturally a natural disaster, natty nigga natty

It's like he's willfully trying to create a political discourse that's serious and respectful but in the process he sounds fucking ridiculous. He just can't pull it off.

Alex Jones does the same and looks nuts as well, but he's a gajillion times less awkward because he knows how to be funny and entertaining.

hes like the alex jones of the left but without being funny

Thats a Flag not a rag Olberkike. That flag hangs from two places. On a pole our around your neck around a tree.

>What are your thoughts on him, Sup Forums?

I think by this point has has more bottles of their own piss than anyone else on Sup Forums