Does it depress Europeans to live in tiny, crowded countries?

Does it depress Europeans to live in tiny, crowded countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruesize.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can walk to any place I need to be.

Do americops really enforce helmet laws for bicycles?

Yes. I want to be a cowboy. :(

Nope. Why would we be depressed? We can go anywhere we want.

>unbuckles belt
>moves chair into recline position

nice little state you have there tex

Western texas sucks balls but i love Dallas

>Do americops really enforce helmet laws for bicycles?

bicycles i've never heard of it. a few states you need a helmet on a motorcycle though.

Texas is a majority Mexican state and DOES NOT represent America.

Those countries were safe and not crowded before zyonists proclaimed they'd put 50 million blacks there
all assisted by euro ZOG of course. Couldn't have happened without euro ZOG agreement
Not euro people. Euro ZOG
And now it's happening to the US

It used to be a part of mexico, dumbass.

>australia calling other places little
Everyone in Australia is crowded into the tiny livable slivers of land.

It's so crowded, we live on top of each other. That's why we can't have gun's

Going to get even more crowded, Euro-cucks. 40,000 new Brown people arrived in Italy - JUST THIS MONTH. You'll be living side-by-side with your new tanned/Brown European brethern. Europe Uber Alles!

>implying you´d want to go to central europe

Blatant kekkery

Does it depress Americans to live in empty, cultureless states with no history?

give it a few more years burgers, you'll be a bunch of random countries too eventually

kek

Yes.

God i want to live in Texas so bad.

I visited San Antonio, really loved it there.
Shot some weapons, ate BBQ,
ate a good steak,
went to What-a-burger....

god pls kill me now or give me a fucking green card.

Get fucked by Mohammed, Kraut. You'll never have American BBQ and American AR-15s again.

It still is, wetback.

We need to wall off Texas, too

What on Earth are you talking about? Dallas deserves to be nuked.
t. 214 fag

i wish our govt would welcome people like you with open arms instead of fuckin somali niggers that get crammed in brand new solar panel-lined section 8 housing thats better than most homes in the white area it was built it

Poor Muslims are getting crowded by the whites that haven't evacuated their old nations in a timely manner.

Currently living in San Antonio, this place is a shit hole and I have no idea why you would want to come here.

They've destroyed our countries, I feel like I live in an African or Asian city and when I go to other cities it's the same.
It's the same people and same shit. London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam its all the same. They have destroyed them and there will be no recovery

>Shot some weapons, ate BBQ,
>ate a good steak,
>went to What-a-burger..

Hooray for american culture

but seriosuly, texas is nice

Yep. Burgerland could lose a few hundred million too.

Top kek
>San Antonio
>Los Angeles
>San Fransisco
>(Captured city)
>(Captured city)
>(Captured geographical region)

Hurr Durr, why are there so many Mexicans in America? America isn't white, muh Europe.

My nifty t.v. show says building a wall around Texas is impossible.

Yep. Everyone owns a beach side property.

And what's your point?

One of the worst states in the Union (Texas). I hate it more each time I pass through. The fact that it takes three days to get through it doesn't help.

Are you retarded? It's a thread about Euros not having space to live. Australia also doesn't have any space to live.

Fucking Christ, I knew you guys were dumb, but this is too much.

I correct my statement,

i only was in San Antonio visiting the Alamo and going to one of the indoor ranges there, shot a Deagle, Mp5 and AR.

I mainly spent time at my buddies families house in New Braunfells,

visited Gruene(the german town), san marcos.

I really loved it.

Burgers won't get it but i love the southerner/rural lifestyle, pickup truck, walmart and all.

i dont have any idea why the US make it so hard for europeans to move to the US. meanwhile some fat spic lady just needs to walk a few miles north and shit out a baby there and it gets citizenship immediately.

same the other way around in europe which is accepting millions of male braindead sandniggers without much questions, who will likely get citizenship in a few years too. but US citizens need to jump through 20 hoops before even getting a working permit here.

its lunacy.

Actually it does, yeah.

>giant city
>White cuties
>deep ellum
>in-n-out

What's there not to love?

THIS, SO FUCKING MUCH !!!

Does it depress any other Burgers to live in vast, empty wastelands of parking lots and highways?

they do live in tiny crowded countries, why the fuck do they allow this rather than allow their populations to return to more stable levels following the swelling of their numbers during the 20th century? Believe me an England or France or Germany with a population in 2050 of 50 million natives would have been a paradise for them, now these nations are going to have a population of 100 million instead, half of them African/Muslim and it'll be a nightmare for all involved, but especially for the natives.

For fuck's sake I feel the same.

No one owns a beach side property unless they have a few million dollars to spend on it and millions more to pay taxes on it.

at least we dont live in a desert state

2/10 points for you

Yes.

>Texas
>Desert state

heh

When I passed through Spain, etc on my way to help liberate the fuck out of Iraq or whatever I noticed everything was on a much smaller scale. Even the vehicles were micro sized.

Greek dudes are hot sis.

Does It depress Americans?

>Texas
>No culture
What in tarntation

What the degenerate fuck is a bicycle?

Canada too. being an educated white who wants to move here is really hard

Have you ever been East of Mississippi?

So can sand nigger jihadis

Well New Braunfels is nice because it's mostly white and has a small town feel while still being big enough to have everything you'd expect to find in a city. Also schlitterbahn. And easy access to painkillers because of all the old people selling their meds. But yea San Antonio is awful, every day I spend here feels like a day in hell, it's only one step away from living in Mexico except for one nice part near UTSA. Once I graduate I'm moving to Dallas and leaving this shit pile permanently.

If you bring some Croatian babes you can come to my ranch.

Can you marry me Devil Dog so i can get my green card ? No homo.

Have lived in Dallas suburbs and London, both have their pros and cons.

suburbs

>95% white
>5% minorities are doctors/engineers/lawyers/etc
>peace and quiet
>can leave door unlocked 24/7 with 0 fucks given

Big cities

>walk anywhere
>more stuff to do
>better social life

Its for a reason. White people are evil and nobody wants them.

At least, that's the propaganda. Like the smallbox blankets myth. Completely fabricated, all just to demonize white people.

If you're white then come on down here and try to get a green card. We're full of spics and need more whites to fight them off.
>inb4 "fuck off we're full"
We're full to spics but a white man is always welcome less he's from a commie state

define commie state

"try to get a green card" he says, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS TO PULL THAT OFF ?

I HAVE ASPERGER NO CHICK WOULD EVER MARRY ME !

I WILL NEVER GET A MASTERS DEGREE I WOULD NEVER GET A JOB VISA !

I AM FUCKED ! I WOULD EVEN JOIN THE ARMED FORCES TO GET A GREEN CARD !

I WOULD DO EVERYTHING !!!

And look How big Alaska is compared to Texas. Really makes you think. It's almost hard to believe... almost.

What kind of fat fuck never heard of a bike?

At least we don't live in the European mecca, hope you bought a nice prayer mat.

California and certain cities in the north

tiny not so much, it's comfortable. I do wish there were less people however

FUCK DRUMPF FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

does it depress americans to live in a 60% white country?

No, Does it depress Australians to live in a 14% white world?

some kind of paddle car

If you're white and not hideous then I'm sure some girl in the south would marry you since her dad would actually approve of it.

muh geographic diversity tho

in all seriousness only the west has a little bit of desert, it's not really like Nevada or Arizona though just dry and undeveloped land sitting there doing nothing.

Does it depress Australians that they literally have another country's flag on their own flag? Does it depress Australians that they are basically the stained wife beater version of England?

kthnxbye 1/10

Australia is a BRITISH country.

Does it depress Australians that they aren't even there own country?

does it depress americans that they can't tell flags apart?

As do most Americans. You all live in hugely populated cities.
Europe has plenty of nature.
Americas wilderness is still very untamed, I'll give you that.

I thought southernes hated muslims

It's like user above said about the suburbs. In the South we have niggers but they generally stay in their area (across the railroad tracks on Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, near the liquor shop). Pic related for my tiny ass town.

It's hard to believe Brits once controlled the world and now you can't even get your dick out of the EU and hide in your corner fast enough. Twenty years ago I thought of Britain as a dream vacation I'd take as an adult.

Sweden has lower population density than the US.

we have heard of bikes in america

Yes but it's contained in the south for the most part so I don't go there.

>crowded

Speak for yourself burger.

thetruesize.com

Im so blessed to live in the greatest country on the planet.

Does it depress Americans that their country is being overrun by spics and that whites will be a minority soon?

East coast and cascadian forests are cozy af tho

no but if the cops catch you theyll chase you for hours trying to run you over

>No-go zone sven, reporting for duty

are you retarded??? LMAO

If Europe was in Texas, it'd be bigger.

>Be American
>Not living by the Cowboy Code

Just KYS.

I wear one even when I don't ride a bike. We all do, check out our free speech rallies. We're slow and a helmet helps protect our thinking region thing.

>what's a bike?
>fat as fuck.

When I went to America it blew my mind just how much empty space you guys have

>does it depress jews that they're being taken over by jamal and tyrone and those pesky wet backs.

>in-n-out
>not whataburger
R E E E E E E E
E
E
E
E
E

But the South is the nicest parts of the US.

Lets face it, California probably have the best weather on the planet.