Emasculated Macron

How could the French be SO STUPID? A beta cuck for president??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SquT3Zna-3Q
youtu.be/vPeHbvQgiTY
youtube.com/watch?v=-SV5Hc1C5bE
youtube.com/watch?v=bykFLU2QEyY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=2lhq0cT42RU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not a single black person in that picture....We progressives sure have fallen low to vote for racists to keep the far right out of power.

there's probably at least one trans-black in that picture

>cucks not voting for a cuck

wtf, are you retarded OP? I'm surprised Le Pen got even into second round in such highly cucked country.

He legitimately looks like a demon in this picture. wtf France.

Cringe tier photo.

How long will it be before isis wipe that smile off his face? Summers not far off... Am expecting this year to be an interesting one when it comes to France and terror.

>implying Sup Forums isn't mostly beta

>How could the French be SO STUPID?

Well they forgot that Belgium exists and tried to counter Tigers with cavalry charge near Ardennes.

why are they all 20-30
can you imagine how badly that must suck to serve in government for 30+ years and suddenly have to listen to your literal children try to improve your job?

just retire, fuck that. nothing is worth so much

>that fucking gap in his teeth

It's the cuckening of Europe by the Jews. They will have a lot to burn for on the day of the oven.

Majority of French white males are either cucks, closet gays or gays.
There is no hope. They have been cucked

they always do this kind of horse shit

There are no French. They are conquered.

Remember Ireland? They used to have their own language.

>live in the US
>have a clown for President
>not kill himself
>critise other countries President

Dune Wars now

imagine walking through that crowd and being able to grab so much ass

enjoy your new Francistan

Better than having boomers in government, that's for sure. They need to fuck off ASAP.

At least we're not a festering pool of dirty Arab and North African degenerates with a mix of centuries and generations of actual cuckolds and faggots. Nice try frenchie, maybe try not to auto asphyxiate yourself using a baguette while shitposting

you mean auto-asphyxiate on shitskin Muslim cock?

ayo

disagree. far prefer experience and hopeless reality to recent college grads who are still optimistic

Macron is best you filthy goy, pic related

They're all laughing at smiling that they finally get to kill of the French and destroy it's culture.

Why would he stop smiling?

>isis wipe that smile off his face

isis puts that smile on his face.

haha awesome

would have worked with a regular picture of Merkel as well

hehehe

Why is he de-kiked in this picture?

Why is Sup Forums so butthurt at Macron? He's a gifted and skilled statesman.

>How could the French be SO STUPID? A beta cuck for president??
Very diverse staff. Lots of men AND women.

lol?

He's an EU shill, a banker, and a globalist

I don't know how much worse he could possibly be.

>all women point camera at themselves
>all the men are pointing their camera at the subject of interest

France got a female leader

>and a globalist

So is Trump. But I don't see all the outrage against him.

Cause I'm especially bored

hahaha

a goldstein-rubeberg ex-banker clown with ZERO experience in ANYTHING, LEAST OF IT POLITICS

WHAT COULD GO WRONG

He's France's Trump! Fuck off Francis, seriously!!

>the French

>France had a free election
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=SquT3Zna-3Q

The guy himself is 39

Jesus fucking Christ,

youtu.be/vPeHbvQgiTY

Stupid fucking piece of shit white alt-right asshole. Macron is going to be the best President that France has EVER had. Le Pen was a vile corrupt woman who wanted to normalize racism and force Muslims out of the country or literally kill them. Macron wants equality for everyone and will allow many more peaceful Muslims into France where they can have free housing, food, and health care! He's a tremendous man!

Le Pen hired corrupt freelancers to spread fake information about Macron to try and harm his image. She wanted to implement policies that allowed for the assault or killing of Muslims by citizens simply if they felt threatened for any reason. Le Pen also wanted to have Muslims in need of immediate emergency medical attention during an ER visit to be bumped to the bottom of the list for treatment even so that other people who weren't in need of immediate care and had no life-threatening condition got help first. So a Muslim with a gun shot wound to the chest would have to wait in line to get medical care in the ER if there was a non-Muslim who had a simple case of food poisoning or a sprained ankle.

Macron is going to be an economic power house for France, especially since he's going to put so many Muslims into the work force. He is also going to strengthen the EU significantly in a plethora of ways. The French citizens should have dramatically increased taxes that go directly to the EU.

Macron isn't a "beta cuck", he's a progressive super man who will make France strong and less oppressive. The more Muslims and more tolerance in France the better.

I can't even believe this website, I never knew it was so bad. All you people have no clue what is going on in France or anywhere else and simply don't understand how amazing Macron truly is. You're a bunch of bigoted ass holes who want to stop gays and minorities and harm Muslims. Well guess what... Muslims some of the most peaceful and intelligent people on the entire planet.

please tell me those in the background are not french politicians

Trump is irredeemable dogshit at this point

did you not get the memo?

Whatever it was worth a shot.

kill yourself

Hey, nice argument you got there. Typical of this shit board full of shit people. You can't form a coherent and intelligent rebuttal so you simply say kill yourself. You're pathetic.

>emasculated macron

As opposed to an actual woman who's never had balls? Fat chance I'm going to elect a girl right. Wake me up when the fash get a proper candidate, until then fuck em.

Ok, si tu veux que j'argumentes tes mensonges, tu vas tout d'abord commencer par t'exprimer en français, sombre merde.

Vous savez ce que je veux dire au sujet de Macron et vous êtes tout simplement trop d'une suprématise blanche bigoteuse pour admettre la vérité. Tout ce que j'ai dit au sujet de Macron et Le Pen est complètement vrai et a été prouvé. Les musulmans vont créer une France fantastique.

there is two

You are easily manipulated. What Le Pen said in certain public presentations varies wildly from what she wanted to actually implement. You are a horrible person and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Give it a year and you'll have to admit how amazing Macron is. What he will do with France will resonate through all of France and that includes you. Deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-SV5Hc1C5bE
youtube.com/watch?v=bykFLU2QEyY

pauvre con

The French like to think they are smarter than Americans. They saw Trump get elected and believe our shill mainstream media. So they went the other direction. At least 1/3 of the French cast empty ballots or didn't vote. I bet they're regretting that or will be soon.

France has become a dump. Not worth visiting. Unless you like mosques and hearing allahu akbar.

A taste of Itay.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=2lhq0cT42RU

Is this a class reunion?

Stop talking about this fucking hell of a country. French are the most arrogant, rude and gay people on the earth. Glad we will disappear.

>Le Pen ... wanted to normalize racism and force Muslims out of the country or literally kill them.
That's just wishful thinking desu

Checked and cucked.

See You are very easily manipulated you stunning moron.

No Macron's Sky

>The more Muslims and more tolerance in France the better.

Top kek, this sentence gave it away that youre a troll.

no mans sky

a galaxy wide but a puddle thin

>a nation of beta cucks
>votes a beta cuck king for a president

Everything seems to be in order.

The few males in the crowd are the only ones not doing that stupid shit.

pottery

This picture makes me want to delete all my video games and never play again. Fucking numales...

How does that make ANY sense at all? So because I believe along with a HUGE amount of other people including French citizens that the more tolerance and Muslims in France the better, it makes me a troll?

You're fucking delusional and stupid as fuck.

>All these white people want france to die in brownskin holy war

Judging to Macron's gap in teeth, he's British

How... how did he photobomb his own photo? Does he think we're stupid? The dude behind him is just him with glasses. And now that I look closer, most of the people in this photo look like photoshopped versions of him. WHAT THE HELL?

>The French like to think they are smarter than Americans.
True, and no one would really blame us for that because everyone think the same in pretty much every countries around the world. But always keep in mind fact #1 when you are commenting about France: the peple that French despise the most are French.

>They saw Trump get elected and believe our shill mainstream media. So they went the other direction.
No, nobody really gives a shit about your president here. It's yours, not ours. Your government can still fuck with us as they please, most French won't be able to compute this as a fact.

>At least 1/3 of the French cast empty ballots or didn't vote. I bet they're regretting that or will be soon.
True. Wait for september and there will be gigaliters of salty liquid to be collected from french normies eyes. France is a giant cuckshed and the FN is our new communist party.

>France has become a dump. Not worth visiting. Unless you like mosques and hearing allahu akbar.
Kinda true although it's not really that simple. I'd be glad to see a worldwide boycott of France taking place.

Well, not everyone thinks that importing a patriarchial religion that allows inbreeding and emphasises conquest is a good thing.
You think muslims will tolerate non-believers when they gain any power?

> So because I believe along with a HUGE amount of other people
Oh, so this is how you form your opinion.

It is fucked up that immigration is prioritized for the sake of diversity, you have youth mass unemployment in France and people still go
>We need immigration for jobs

France always tolerate stuff that they cant figure out or solve. Hate tourists but loves money, they just let em all in. Hate the Eifel tower but love money, let the structure be.

russian shills are going hard at this. ever wonder why russian shills hate Macron? because he's not a fake liberalist like Trump, he's real Liberalism. the french invented that shit and its the enemy of Russian communism. USA has fallen to Russia but FR remains strong and free as ever

Welcome to 1930 you dumbass

>still salty that France didn't pick genderswap Trump

>Germany gets rape by refugees

>Mfw im a white men
>Living in the hood wither niggers and sangniggers
>We hate refugees and steal their money
In our suburban we kil the refugees in the cave because they are rapist and thief

russians hate Macron, because we are communists, who hate liberals?
RF is not commie for 26 yrs, moron

>FR remains strong and free as ever

based macron

Russians hate Rothschild bankers for the same reason everybody else does cunt.
Now go tell your mother that everybody hates you on the internet and spend the rest of the day eating mice in a MAGA hat or whatever the fuck you spicy trap day walking Juden lizardmen cunts when you're not on Rebit.

Trumpcucks have quite a selective memory. To be fair, it's hard to see when you have a fat orange cunt in your mouth all day.

racist fag
delusional russian fag who thinks russians are free
italian fag still applying after burn to his ancestors ass after they got raped by greeks

>Oh shit a selfie?! Well Sup Forumsacks taught me this means Pence must be a BETA KEK
Kike bitch, you just played yourself.

ok roger stone, boogeyman rothschild banker he must be because you're retarded

>Importing people who have no tolerance for anyone that is different will lead to more tolerance

You seem quite young so I wont go so hard on you, but you should read about Islam. You can start by googling "Taqiya". If you think that muslims are tolerant, you are dangerously naive.

I have told you nothing about freedom
The talk is about the ideology
Nowadays Russian society is not going for communism
Moreover, liberal ideology is widely spread among young people
If you know only the shitty information from CNN about RF, so just shut up

Or perhaps they're leaving toxic masculinity behind and moving towards a more loving society?

There's an awful lot of CIS white men on there

You morons don't realize that further terror will happen regardless of who is president, do you?
Your mong illusion of being able to fend off people willing to die in an attack naively cute, but has nothing to do with realities.