Feminist hate thread

Fuck feminism and fuck feminists.

Why so many feminists threads? What is this Gamer Gate? Fuck off back to where you came.

oh boi

Ministry of women and gender equality.

>We have indubitably shown that we the communists can be on the government.

Fuck off, feminist.

Feminism is a tool to destroy the west. Not being against feminism is like not being against the death of the west.

This is now a general roastie hate thread.

holy fuck i didnt realize these faggots got here
back to t_d with you!

> two American faggots come here, and imply hating feminism is a reddit thing to do

No, YOU go back to your safe spaces, faggot.

>life as a permavirgin

Wew, we struck a nerve with the raiders, boyz.

> Implying women go for feminist men

post moar pls

I want off this ride.

The Female Imperative
>By GayLubeOil.
1/3
Men find joy in creating value. Men are obsessive in this pursuit, whether by
improving themselves, developing an idea or creating something. This
obsessiveness is why men can spend years on a painting, waste months on a
Minecraft creation or spend all of their free time in the gym. Men have a drive to
create, invent, improve and innovate, which is why everything of value on this
earth was thought of, invented, created and built by men. Its also why women's
history is a joke.
The female imperative on the other hand is to attract men of value. Clothing,
makeup, Instagram selfies, parading around in front of horny dudes in gyms and
clubs is all a means for women to attract men of value. Now chances are a woman
is going to read this last sentence, and release the hamster "I do these things for
myself and not to attract men." So let me get this straight you wear tight reaveling
clothing, accented with eye catching neon around men not to attract their attention?
Exercising is about muscle activation, and we all know that our friend Dorian is
getting way more of that, then fitness slut. Next time your in the gym watch what
the women are actually doing, 90% of it is stupid fucking bullshit.

Someone please tell me how to find a women who wont be a degenerate whore.

2/3
Women love drama, precisely because it gives them the opportunity to get the
attention of high value males. If you've worked as a manager, your attention has
been diverted from important shit, to women shit countless times. Let me illustrate
this point with a classic biblical story: two ratchet hoes are arguing over who is the
mother of some dirty baby. Of the hoes one of them fucking knows she didn't birth
the little shit, but she hamstered herself into believing she did. Eventually shit gets
so out of hand that King Soloman's attention gets diverted to resolving the problem.
In a stroke of pure alpha/autism King Solomon says: I don't give a fuckcut the baby in half.
Then the real mother comes forward and everything is resolved.
The moral of this story is if you're a woman and create a fuss over some
stupid shit; eventually a supreme alpha will get involved.
At which point there is a chance he might fuck you like queen Sheba.

What makes this feminism bullshit movement still alive? i mean seriously they even harm themselves even more, how the fuck doesn't die already

Probably church

They dont exist where I live.

3/3
The value of the output of any place is inversely proportional to the number of sluts roaming around.
Potent start-up companies and aren't plagued by attention whoring business sluts.
Hardcore gyms are all business and don't have spandex distractions.
Some of the most productive men in the world were either celibate or closeted homosexuals.
Women especially the modern western variety are a distraction. Hiring a bunch of squabbling hens isn't going to help your business.
Staring at gym ass isn't going to make you any bigger. Listening to female rationalizations isn't going to expand your mind.
Focus on your dreams and creating value. The women will show up after you are a success.
It is their biological imperative.

if their problems were ever fixed then they'd have to give up all the money and power they control

also jews

Mosque then

>podemos
she's a commie too?

They dont exist here either.

Please tell me that this is a real magazine. I know a certain someone who needs to read it.

I hope nobody takes her word seriously

why doesn't she compete with the men then?

But it does...

The average man is better than 90% of women at physical pursuits

delete this misogyny right now

Fuck your anti-feminism, you're nothing but a useful idiot for mysoginists

I couldn't make it past the first title without laughing.
Feminism is about empowerment right guys?

Like always the Leaf

Lol, France NOOOOOOOO!

>I'm a guy
>having sex wherein I'm penetrated

>teacher told me in private
did they fuck after?

why do the worst posts from there always start with 'throwaway for obvious reasons'?

I'm a whore but I'm not anymore; the post

>tumblr garbage
way to kill the thread dipshit

why do women complain about not being able to walk down streets at night yet also push for more gun control?

Let's talk fake rape accusations leafy

>hymens are a social construct
JUST

Oh wait you won't talk about them because you're a shill.

>that look says it all
>"please end me"

It's nice that this guy actually took the time to write a fat slob at length and attempt to correct her mental illness.

He's a lot nicer than a guy should be.

Look at women if they don't like the guy, they just let them twist in the wind and never tell them why because they still like the attention.

TOP KEK!

Notice that the leaf has no reply to the life ruining false rape claims. Nothing from the shill because the tranny knows that it exists.

phone images stretched to me maximum, nice one fucking shill, now fuck off

The Redefinition of Marriage
>By Whisper.
1/3
I think there is no group in America quite so awful at explaining its point as the so-called "Religious Right", that group of Christians-with-a-capital-C who are the populist voice of social conservativism in the American political landscape.Their grasp of apologetics, outside of a few voices like Dalrock, is so bad that no one outside their community even understands their talking points.When they said "family values", everyone else thought it was a code word for hating sex. When they say "defense of marriage", everyone else thought it was a code word for hating gays. But the truth is more complicated.
The core of religious values, for almost all religions, not just Christianity, is reinforcement of existing social structures.
Now, the construction of a mythological framework for that is just what most religions DO. But when that framework becomes the only reason for those values that people understand, then they cannot explain the values to anyone who doesn't share their supernatural beliefs. CCs (conservative christians) can't explain their values, because they don't themselves understand the real reasons behind them. It never occurs, not only to cultural Marxists, SJWs, and other ultra-liberals, but also to the average moderate, that these values are wrapped around a correct idea.
This idea is that the basic unit of a society is not an individual, but a family. A society composed of weak, disconnected, or broken families is a broken society.
And the way our society has traditionally formed families is marriage. (Followed by children.) Now, marriage, at its core, is a contract. (Just like pretty much any human relationship that is formalized.) Contracts have a couple of things that distinguish them:
> They have terms. (These theoretically benefit both parties.)
> They have consent. (Both parties agree to the terms.)
> They have enforcement. (Some negative consequence to the party that breaks the agreement.)

2/3
Now, in the idealized version of the past that CCs want to return to, all these things supposedly worked.

> The wedding vows were the terms.
> Informed consent was obvious, because both parties recited the terms out loud.
Enforcement was a social act by the community, because the vows were spoken in front of that community, who would socially enforce them.
Now, CCs think wedding vows are spoken in front of "God", but when was the last time you saw god punish a cheating wife, or a neglectful husband? No, the real enforcers of wedding vows were the tight-knit local communities people lived in.
If the marriage contract was broken, the community would judge who broke it, and ostracize that person.
Effective.
But because marriages have consequences in civil law, the government needed some notion of who was married. And this was the thin end of the wedge. Once people started having to sign papers declaring that they were married before the law recognized it, the enforcing authority passed from the hands of the community, and into the hands of the law. And the law, in its need to standardize everything, began to standardize the contract

So now, what do we have?
> The wedding vows are just poetry. The law defines the terms of the contract, and it can and will retroactively redefine those terms at any time.
> Informed consent is impossible, because the papers the couple sign don't contain the terms, which occupy volumes of law books unavailable to most couples, and which can change at any time.
> The law does not enforce the marriage contract (no-fault divorce), it simply recognizes the dissolution of the contract, and divides the assets of the partnership money, property, children) without any regard to who broke the contract.

send to feminists
keep in mind
be strong brothers

3/3
So, when the modern couple gets "married", they are agreeing to terms they don't know about, breach of which will not be punished, and the dissolution of which will be handled by a templatized process that someone else has decided is fair for everyone. Is it any surprise this doesn't work? The favoritism courts show to women doesn't even enter into it. The problem runs deeper. When the government defines the terms of a contract, the parties to that contract do not know what they are agreeing to. This is what CCs are on about when they don't want to let gays get "married." They have no idea of the reasons underlying their own values, and they're closing the barn door decades after the horses have fled, but they have some vague notion that the government mishandles the institution of marriage, and they want to resist that somehow.
So how should we fix this problem?
We shouldn't, you fool. We can't. Have you forgotten where you are? We are not here to fix society, because our society eats self- sacrificing heroes for breakfast, then demands they buy it lunch. We are here to survive the collapse.

So how do you do that? DON'T GET MARRIED, DUMBASS.
> It doesn't matter if you want children.
> It doesn't matter how much game you have.
> It doesn't matter how ironclad your prenup is.
> It doesn't matter how high your SexualMarketValue is.
> It doesn't matter if you could have another her in thirty seconds.

You are still signing a contract you don't get to read. Would you hand a stranger a signed blank cheque? It's just retarded. There is nothing that all the redpillian advice in the world can do for you, if you are such a rube that you sign things without reading them.

Anecdotes don't trump statistics, less than 2% of rape claims are proven to be false

>fascism is an STD
>so lets fuck foreigners

Will this work with white American men? Asking for un ami

make sure she doesn't have a reddit or tumblr account

basically a girl who doesn't internet

Show me the numbers leafy boy

>less than 2%

out of my ass

Kek

>why aren't men feminists REEEE
It's because men are strong when they rise above feminine insults or behavior. Male value is predicated on being masculine, and feminine social policy won't change that. Only a weak man would want feminism.

BARRY BARRY BARRY BARRY BARRY

Include her kike face. Better to expose them.

Preaching to the choir there, bud.

Oh look, disproven by your own "source" seeing as no one seems to agree on what they are. Try reading it next time.

Love this one desu

Are you even trying to read your own image? feminism and feminist are a fucking loss of time

The data certainly doesn't support the idea that majority of rape cases are false accusations, so the fact that some pathetic mra would bring up false rape accusations in the first place is retarded, and only serves to undermine feminism.

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

Sign a pre-nup you weak-willed faggot.

If you read up false rape accusations on wikipedia, the statistics on false rape accusations vary by study. However, the more meticulous, properly designed studies generally point to lower percentages of false rape accusations. YOU should learn to read

>when the peruano has more of my respect than a guy living in a country 8 miles to my north.

I'm not saying there aren't any actual rapes, I'm saying that you have yet to address them happening, just how many.
Even now.
Tell me leafy boy, why have you not said yet thay false rape accusations are bad?
Surely you believe thay abusing he court system is a bad thing, no?
Surely you believe that lying under oath should be punished, right?

you ran out of sources now? nice inconsistent argument too, like always trying to keep the things unclear with half truths

checked and based

Like talking to a fucking brick wall. You'll learn eventually. And the most pathetic thing is, you'll try to rationalize it as its okay, that you actually wanted it, much like a rape victim.

They call it divorce rape for a reason.

>none of that 3-post-long whiny rant did it state why prenups are ineffective
>"please stop reproducing, women are all evil and there is no hope!"

Let's see how long it takes the shill to respond this time, because I want to go to sleep now.