Redpill me on South Africa. Are white people really being genocided there...

Redpill me on South Africa. Are white people really being genocided there? Nothing about it comes up when searching South Africa on google, but I see threads on Sup Forums about it every now and again.

Other urls found in this thread:

timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/11/KZN-farmer-dies-after-being-set-alight
m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/suspect-identified-for-the-murder-of-courtney-pieters-20170514
m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/dad-accused-of-murder-after-shooting-dead-robber-20170508
thetrumpet.com/15786-south-africa-farm-attacks-on-the-rise
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120021836/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white people set up apartheid
>fail

>whhhaaa we dindu nuffin why you hate love and peace pls

it's just a very segregated place. black people own cities like Johannesburg, but white people buy black guards to stand outside their gate and protect their private houses. it's kinda a paradox.
only one fifth of the population is white

It's nothing important. Some stupid whites came into Africa and are crying now that they are being raped and killed.

I feel zero sympathy for them. Europe is for Europeans, Asia is for Asians and Africa is for Africans. I won't feel bad when each one of them is murdered along with their daughters and wives. They deserve it 100% and need to stop acting like victims and leave. Why did they come to Africa in the first place?

Are South African qts just propaganda?

timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/11/KZN-farmer-dies-after-being-set-alight

m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/suspect-identified-for-the-murder-of-courtney-pieters-20170514

And just to top it all off, a father accused with murder for protecting his family

m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/dad-accused-of-murder-after-shooting-dead-robber-20170508

More like
>White people set up a well-functioning, livable country
>Blacks from surrounding shitholes flood into whitey's country for comfy life
>Everything starts going to shit
>White's try to maintain their country and way of life
>das raycis
>Now SA (outside white dominated areas) is little more than a smouldering hellhole like other nignog run countries

> Ive looked at google but see nothing

Its like looking for a hot chick at a convention for bus drivers.

No, goyims! Please support and help South Africa, we have lots of cuties fighting on the front-lines ;)

Start sending refugees please

U mean 1/10th Sven

>I won't feel bad when each one of them is murdered along with their daughters and wives. They deserve it 100%

You sound like a fucking nigger. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if you were

>60%

South African whites are the scum of the Caucasian race

:)

Stay salty, nigger ;)

and USA for everyone right?

How are the Namibian qts compared to South African ones?

You do realize that whites came to Africa about the same time as to America. By your own reasoning you then also don't belong there as America then should belong only to the native Americans. Black Americans was defective imports for which white americans are still paying the price

You forgot 'America is for niggers'. Your waffle is rich coming from an untermensch who ran away from his mother Europa like a little coward.
Don't forget to send bombers to bomb EU natives when they had enough, like you usually do.

Is your skin the same color as your ID? I bet it is :^)

Yes, they are. I'm not exactly sure on the scale. But from my understanding its farmers on the outskirts of big cities. South Afrika is pretty big.

My best advice is to be optimistic about their country because their land is fucking breath taking. People tell the whites to come home, but I dont think they should because we can all agree that white people living in Africa is neat.

I admire south African whites because they are the cousins of Americans.
Literally and symbolically.

and btw District 9 is a great red pill despite popular opinion !

America for Americans?
Oh wait...

Nope :3

The absolute state of nu-pol. If it isn't on the first page of google then it does't exist

thetrumpet.com/15786-south-africa-farm-attacks-on-the-rise

Made for bbc

>Nothing about it comes up when searching South Africa on google

Found the expat

Actually knows what's up

What are you going to do though?

It seems like an impossible situation.

Not an expat, just a concerned fellow white who's read up on the history and has been following developments in SA.

If there's one thing I know about Saffers, it's that you blokes are fucking resilient. Stay strong, man.

you forgot the part where anti-apartheid groups were founded by jews. #1 traitors on earth.

I thought that just goes without saying. Also (((their))) push to make Mandela some sort of saint that dindu nuffin.

nuke us please

here is the redpill
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120021836/