Russian billionaire making real life Hunger Games?

I am so fucking confused.
Is this real?
>bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38342421/russia-does-the-hunger-games-for-real-in-siberia-but-no-guns-are-allowed
I know its fucking bbc but is this shit for real?

Other urls found in this thread:

is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005010802.html
game2winter.ru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is Latvia's competitor doing?

Yeah they talked about it in local news already last year.

Apparently the competitors must first sign a paper that exempts them from any crimes they might commit in location (rape, murder, theft, etc).
Also they are warned that the local wildlife might be hostile.

That can't be legal.

That's why they are supposed to sign that paper where they promise not to seek legal action and/or to make it so that their family cant seek legal action afterwards.

Also the entry fee was something pretty high, like 1000-10,000 Euros worth of Rubles or something and the winner supposedly gets 1Million Euros worth of Rubles or something like that.

And to prove that i am not bullshitting, here's the source i am taking my info from.

is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005010802.html

Fuck it , sign me up.

caught first day and sold for vodka to an unknown siberian tribe

Heard about it awhile back.

Just another step in our slow decent into complete degeneracy.

Should have used blankets.

Correcting myself now, in order to get in you either have to pay an entry fee worth 154,000 Euros, or get voted in by the audience.
You can win 1,5 Million euros worth of Rubles from it though.

>Producers say that anything goes, including rape and murder, although they warn people taking part that they're still subject to the rule of law and can be arrested at any time.

what did they mean by this?

wew

the dystopia is coming faster then I realised

I guess they can't say that Putin is shit in the show.

I would have preferred Roman gladiators 2:the electric boogaloo.

It means the whole hunger games shit is just a publicity stunt and if you kill somene you will go to jail like in any other normal place

You can't rape and murder people

yet its legal to bomb children in aleppo for russia. shocking isnt it?

why not both?

wtf i hate russia now

I like it. Need some roper circuses to go along with my bread, not just shitty marvel movies.

It's literally just a Russian version of Survivor there's nothing new about this concept at all.

This isn't degenerate at all, might makes right.
Anything that causes the collapse of society is good in my book.

Do they have to kill each other too?

This, theres already multiple shows of "various contestants are put into the wilderness, last one standing wins"

HOLY FUCK THIS WILL BE AMAZING WATCHING PEOPLE KILL EACHOTHER

you have my attention

We should just bring back gladiator fighting as a professional sport, that would be much better

> >Hunger< games
>Russia

Checks out.

I've heard that they are going to call the game "Survivor".

Where can I watch this?
>inb4 in your streets
shut the fuck up fagget

in your streets

The only way this would work is contestants doing this in Somalia and wearing blackface so they couldn't be identified back home.

Did someone say hunger?

Fuck off you baiting leafy faggot.

fucking leaf

No, but they can and are allowed to

Yes, Its true. Guys I already killed about 70% of my enemies.
I'm tired and hungry so I need to win this battle. I was forced to beat one cute girl to the death by my hands without weapon. I will never forget how she looked at me before the life leave her.

sounds hot

9 months is a pretty long time.

I hope you warmed your cock in her still hot cooch. Otherwise, you're missing out bud.

>first time hear about it
>went to jewgle
game2winter.ru/
Wow guys, this is gonna be totally legit! Just look at that fantastic website!

You are very dumb

I had a one good knife but its already blunted. Now I'm use axe. Siberia is very cold even in May and I afraid to die by freez. If I will die I want to die like a warrior and go to Valhalla

>Ultimate Survivor is nog Hunger Games
The things they do for clicks.

You have the ability to physically rape people just not legally

Yes. The creators said that everything is allowed, bodily harm, murder. They also said that they are still under the jurisdiction of Russian federal laws.

They are retarded.

Quick, somebody convince Shia to compete

In other words, the makers of the show won't interfere, but boy are you going to have the cops crawling all over your ass.

Exactly. They signed a paper that they won't sue or look for damages, but the last time I checked, law usually don't need any accuser to sue in a case of murder, they are going to Siberia your ass in any case.

So the contestants pay 154,000 Euros for the small chance of wining a million euros but with the risk of dieing or getting raped or going to jail for killing or raping ?

How do you win though ? Is ot literally the last one who survives ? So the others have to die from starvation/wild animals before someone is declared the winner ?

Why does J-Law look like she has downs?

Also they should just have death row prisoners fight each other do death on camera for fucks sake.
Makes it way less complicated.

this is fucking fake

As a general rule anything above manslaughter usually goes straight to the courts