Who are the producers?

There are two kinds of rich people: producers and leeches. This is the criteria to be used when considering the character of a person with power. For example: Is Donald a producer or a leech?
Producers will always act in the interest of producing.
Leeches will always act to leech.

I know Trump is a leech.
I know Mario Camerena is a producer.
Who are some producers and leeches that you know of, Sup Forums?

"rich people"
>two kinds
so idealistic, user

hahah Trump is absolutely a producer, maybe not originally but now for sure

why do you think that?

Workers are the producers. Billionaire globalist elites like Trump are leeches.

Well, he cant rip off everyone he comes across, but a hell lot of people sure got burned by him (construction related contracts).

Answer is: he leeches as much as he can.

There are elite producers and working class leeches
although lower they bleed into each other
Steve Jobs would be an example

I see you liked that creepy picture of the Antichrist I put in the other thread.

So you think he's a leech?
Why do you think that?

Didnt see it. Post?

Didn't Steve Jobs make millions off the back of impoverished child workers and have to put suicide nets on the outside of his overseas sweatshops that dumped waste directly into rivers? Yeah then market to an urban elite technocratic class. A genius maybe but a producer I wouldn't say so.

He's a creepy looking motherfucker though ain't he?

You don't know shit about the construction business. Subcontractors fuck up all the time. You don't pay them when they violate the fucking contract. It gets taken to court, and the evidence is presented, and the issue gets settled. If they didn't get paid ultimately, then they fucked up and its on them.

>A genius maybe but a producer I wouldn't say so.
He wasn't a genius, just a kike in spirit. He didn't invent anything, but simply took credit for the work of others.
The only thing he was good at was marketing, or propaganda as they used to call it. He was basically a cult leader.

Marisa Meyer would be an elite leech example. They are only hardworking only in terms of battling other leeches.

oh shit, its the super jew.

he made millions to bring about tech revolution
trump makes millions for his ego
that is the difference
steve jobs was not a leech

But ofc, thats what I said. Everyone but him is a crook.

Yeah totally. They team up frquently, and backstab again. They exist to suck.

Epic bants.