IS
YOUR
PROBLEM?
EXPLAIN

>germans

With niggers and Jews, you lose.

wtf? I hate Niggers and Jews now!

>tfw I live nowhere near CA
Who based /flyover/ here? Cheap land for days and no niggers in sight.

>88

Kek'd and checked. You did that without scriptfagging?

Churchill was right, kill them all

Has Zlumpf disavowed the big ice cream yet?

He probably lives in Berlin or Hamburg. Worst of the worst. The people in Berlin don't behave like humans whatsoever. Antifa, communists, cucks are there. Cities are your disgusting.

(((Unconstitutional))).

Faggot, it's not a matter of "being good enough", it's a matter that I would rather be there than here.
I want to fight and die for you, the same way I would die for Serbia or the United States of America.

there was a thread last night celebrating that afd reached a massive 7.8% in the polls

germany is done, just let it die already. I hate seeing train wrecks like this when whites are on the line, if they're going to die, just let them die and don't drag this on

>I'm not a legal expert in any way, but I know that even viewing the sites she's viewed is illegal, they're classified as "unconstitutional" groups.
>I've "heard" of other cases where similar things have hapened and the parnts and the other family members have been given legal punishment as wel due to either failing to stop it or being influenced by it.
Sounds like an awful like of, "I don't give a fuck about my child, I'm more concerned about myself!"

Maybe if you yourself were honest about your own heritage, your child wouldn't have to go looking.

You can do better than Serbia.

Kek'd and checked.

They're second in the world in regards to private gun ownership.

Ohh, that breaks my heart

F pepi the frogge

well, i'm not stopping you. but polish language is very hard to learn, and you won't make bank here, not sure what you mean by "fighting for me", but whatever makes you happy, man

I will say that Germany, Sweden and France are completely gone, no doubt about it. Britain can save itself through Brexit.

Can't you guys leave the Eu somehow? I want to see this shitshow to end.

last night, the thread degenerated into talk about cameras, of all things

this information is better off posted on infinity, cuck mods will just delete that thread

For your country, I the hell would I be willing to "make bank" elsewhere if here I'm already considered some kind of millionaire?
Even so it's not worth to be here.

well, I'm not arguin with that. good source of gore tho, not gonna lie

How can we go from civics to race based nationalism?

Ye it does sound to be these people need to go to a holocaust center

AIDS Skrillex dox thread was deleted by fag mods.

The cops here do what they have to do, otherwise...
Prisons are full of criminals worse than the ones they kill, the culture is garbage, thank God the germans here are secluded enough to get involved into that kind of garbage.
But yet still when people decide to raid a farm or anything else, it's our families that suffer, and we can't defend people without guns.
22 years ago when they kidnapped my grandfather, my father gave a gun from my other grandfather on my father's side of the family, and they killed those bastards, nowadays, the police officers who killed criminals would go to jail and get killed by other criminals because of "Muh human rights".

We always go right to race based nationalism

what did u expect to happen
they made a board for that

oh no, that sucks!

go to infinity, hwndu or 8 pol are good places to start

civic nationalism is just a stepping stone towards ethnic nationalism

most ethno nationalists were once civic nationalists at one point before they went further down the rabbit hole

This. Civic Nationalism is also a shit ton easier to sell to normies.

is this the end of /ptg/?

joe has won

this might actually be the end of /ptg/

Does anyone know what's happening with the obongocare eplacement in the senate?

>first thing in the morning Trump tweets announcing Sheriff Clarke as his pick for the new FBI director
>yfw

>Turning in your own daughter for looking up Nazi stuff

Somebody get Abdul and the boys on the phone, I want to tell them they can have Germany.

>not gowdy

why, what happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=4XYBIUGJvzs

this is some slow ass posting niga

Already there, my man

Seriously, anyone who thinks germany has a chance is a moron. They are not dead yet, like france or sweden, but they have no chance at their current rate
I think somebody split me, even tho I already made a thread and linked it

Clarke would be literal RWDS tier though.

this fag legit ruins everything he touches

BASED BLACK MAN
A
S
E
D B L A C K M A N
B B
L L
A A
C C
K K
M M
A A
N N

Dead as doornails

Exactly what we need.

>a policeman encouraging a happening
OK, no memeing. This guy is fucking based

is that bess?

Fuck gaudy. We need him where he is right now. You know Clarke will do an amazing job. No fucking around no waste or lolly gagging allowed

Clearly

Wtf i love letting people get let of with a slap on the wrist because he has no power

Oh sweetie, of course it is. Who else would it be? Huh, honeybun?

One of the biggest problems in Germany is that we do not have anything right-wing. Being on the 'right' is already hitler. Try ridding people of that mindset embedded into them at birth. Germany needs to burn down to the ground.

Yes.

I know leftypol or trs or whoever comes here and shills this stupid magapedes shit, and keeps ranting on about it like it's a bad thing, but it's grown on me. Better to have a black man who wants to MAGA than another nigger, no question

Did Colbert really spaz out about the 2 scoops or is that Sup Forums having fun?

>Clarke as head of the FBI will have no power
>Goody as head of the FBI will have all the power

Sup Forums having fun. He didn't even mention it. Colbertposting just happened to coincide with the stupid story.

That is true.
I mean your right wing is literally Merkel, so you guys have truly very little hope.

You can serve as an example to others I suppose..

DONT CLAP

Come on it's bait

It's a daring synthesis of memes

where did i ever say Clarke would not have power

YOU WANT HOW MANY SCOOPS?!

Sweden will collapse first, then France and then Germany.

>he doesn't know about Clarke
I want a white enthnostate as much as the next Sup Forumslack but you have to be retarded to not like a certain handful of negros like Clarke and Carson.

... please clap

Sweden has a much bigger Neo Nazi movement than you though. Doubled in size in 1 year as well.

I have this theory that Sweden might become fascist as it collapses.

>Wtf i love letting people get let of with a slap on the wrist because he has no power
Right there nigger, at least that's what I assumed out of your nonsensical post.
Also, daily reminder
youtu.be/O39kF_0CGzQ (skip to 2:20 for basic gestalt)

Just so you know /ptg/, violent revolutions are often carried out by only a fraction of nation's populations (American revolution's continental army never numbered more than 17k troops, less than 1% of the total population, in total for the whole war about 100k served and 200k militia, 15% of the population). So you may think that Germany or France are fucked but in reality they'll never be unable to uncuck themselves, and if the downspiral is inevitable, so is bloody revolution

>Last remaining men of sweden.png

They also had guns.

you're saying that like it's a bad thing

So did you guys vote for Bush, too?

How someone can go through life thinking they are above-average yet fall for Republican propaganda?

I think he meant that Gowdy in his current position has no power

Eh, 1000 people attended their march this month. Up from 500 last year. It isn't nothing, in my opinion.

Also, if shit goes down, which side do you suppose will win?

Nice, but Sweden has a feminist government and massive brainwashing (surpassing ours), I just don't know. I obviously don't want any of these countries to fall, but someone has to be the example.

It must be a terrible situation to be in. Being redpilled in a place like Sweden. Their only hope really is to go down fighting a losing battle for their homeland.

Jeb! is the anti-Colbert

Gowdy has almost 0 power. imagine how many people would get locked up if he had power.
youtube.com/watch?v=3K1dmPdeVGQ

I want a hierarchical state. A state where competence and intelligence is rewarded. By default niggers and spics would not be able to even compete and would be not allowed both by either voluntary rejection or by the insanely high housing prices compared to what incompetence can afford. This already happens, why do you think almost no shit skins live in the suburbs near NY or Boston or San Francisco?

I wasn't old enough to vote when Bush was president

I was only old enough to vote in 2012, I stayed home because I didn't care for either candidatw much and was still salty about Ron Paul.

>implying anyone here was old enough to vote for Bush

>but someone has to be the example
The prophecy claims Sweden will fall first

This is some seriously dystopian Orwellian thought-police type of shit. Jesus Christ, Germany get your shit together.

Oh I WONDER why her child felt disenfranchised enough to go on Sup Forums all day. Insufferable selfish parent.

>tfw no Rule 63 Styx gf

youtube.com/watch?v=eWXR4Iojdtc

>he might swing my vote
you doesn't remember this?