And this our son, user's room. He sure knows his politics

>and this our son, user's room. He sure knows his politics

>he's quite the messy one too!

is that a decomposing corpse?

>we don't really know yet, were waiting to hear from the insect exterminator to give us back the results, anyways, here's where he sleeps!

>Tabasco sauce

Literal shit-tier

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

get out
REEEEEEEE

The rifle in the corner tops it all off.

>"we don't really know yet"
>replying as though the turk is an actual person whom you'd allow onto your property
top kek

>president's choice box
how disgusting

>Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...
>HERE! BOING!
>AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!
>I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!
>S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

kek

Hiel seger

>yfw my doorknob is broken from the outside and only I know how to open it

Shalom

What's with Americans always drinking light beer? Is having to piss 30 times during your Friday night fun over there or something?

stop posting lewds of kogasa

Hell yeah

Kek

Imagine coming home to her after a day hard at study/work, only to be greeted by her in long stockings and cute slippers, asking you to spend some time cuddling and watching TV.

As you both lie on the couch, she falls asleep with her head over your lap. You glance at her legs out of the corner of your eye, wanting to smell and feel her delicate feet pressed against the soft fabric of her stockings. You know that if you move she will wake up. You know you have to take this shot, you think about it for what seems like hours, you decide to put a couple of pillows below her head, gently, and carefully approaching your face to her feet, close enough to smell them, close enough to kiss them.

As you are thinking this, she wakes up. She looks up at you and sees you looking at her feet. She puts her hand on your lap. You're semi. She looks you dead in the eye and says
"user?"
You freeze solid. She has found your dirty secret. She knows you have a foot fetish. You can't think of an answer, and yet feel compelled to excuse yourself.
Shame turns into awkwardness, she is confused...

She sits on your couch now, next to you, still looking at your face. You dare not look at her, you know what you are. You hear:
"user... you like... feet?"
After some tense seconds you turn your head into her, looking her in the eyes. She looks confused. She expects an answer. You think she will understand, she doesn't seem disgusted or repulsed.
You decide to tell her, for good or for worse you are together. You struggle to utter a word, you can barely move your lips. She looks even more confused. But you can't give up, she needs to know.
You try it again. You move your lips, making an effort to speak your mind. Your breath got heavy, your heart beats fast, your vision goes blurry and... you wake up.

DELETET

Quality