What's your excuse for not embracing Paganism?

What's your excuse for not embracing Paganism?

Believing in Nordic gods unironically is about on par with believing superheroes are real when you go to the movies.

What's your excuse for contributing nothing of worth to this board?

No idea what my gods would be. What were the gods of central Europe? Germany/Austria/Poland area?

Nobody believes in them literally. The stories are meant to be taken symbolically.

No point reviving dead religions cause "muh ancestarz did it".

>He worships a "god" that lost to a religion that believes in turning the other cheek
lmao fucking weak

Loki had sex with a fucking horse and gave birth to an 8 legged abomination how the fuck am I supposed to find symbolism in this? The goofball of the group should be ready to take horsecock for the team?

Every religion has weird stories.

There are only two religions on earth suitable for the adult mind: Christianity and Confucianism.

>Jewish spin off and Asian mystic bullshit

Hmmm, or should I say, Heimmm

Christianity is more philosophical and transcendent, pagan religions are primitive and undeveloped.

Pagan religions are basically incomplete.

European Christianity is half paganism in and of itself. The holidays, saints, figures, and values are European influenced.

I'm not a guy with long hair and makeup on, you faggot edgelord.

identical consecutive digits in my post number : eris is the only true goddess

Because I'm a paraplegic ya smartass!

Eris pads her chest

waste of time

i'd rather just hate and undermine the dick mutilating kikes and kike derivatives

Truth is not a spectrum.
Truth is absolute.
Truth is not shades of grey.
Truth is black and white.
Convert to penguinism.

It's not the Aryan gods fault that people that worshipped them were degenerate nordic subhumans, to the point of making shit up like the guy said about horse or Odin drinking semen lmao.

Because it has been dead for centuries and it is impossible to follow it anymore, those religions were mostly oral, with no sacred books, so once their sacred songs were forgotten they basically dissapeared forever. Anyone who claims to be a "pagan" is actually larping, there is simply not enough resources to resurrect the religion, the rites are lost, I am not going to follow a religion that is 10% based in what little remains of the actual practice and 90% made up, I am not that pathetic

That's true, I believe that christianity 'completed' european faith.

It filled holes that paganism couldn't.

What about the Greek/Roman pantheon?

I don't understand what religion is: the post

Too much work

Why would I leave one bullshit religion to go into a more bullshit religion? If I was going to do that I'd be a scientologist, pretend I was famous and maybe rank up and manipulate other people for money.

I have embraced paganism.
Jewish Desert Tales are moronic.

May Tengri bless Varg's poor soul.

not wanting to LARP

dont believe in harry potter shit. believing in it same shit as other religions

If i was to convert to paganism because of mu ancestorz, i wouldn't know if i would have to become punic or roman. Also there's no decent material on this stuff

Because, apparently, I'm not white.

Thus I will stick with the stronger religion.