Childish men are to blame for women having kids late in life

>I hear the same story, told in different ways, all over New York City.

>There’s 34-year-old Kate, who works in finance downtown. “She’s beautiful, smart, talented ... everything going for her,” her colleague tells me. “But her boyfriend doesn’t feel settled in his career, so she spent thousands of dollars to freeze her eggs as she waits for him to be ready.”

>Susan, 41, a single senior marketing executive from the Upper East Side, is eight months pregnant. After waiting for her match and not finding him, she decided to have a baby on her own.

>And then there’s Joanna, from the Upper West Side, who tells me that at age 32, she stepped off the partner track at her law firm, halving her salary to work in the firm’s marketing department, so she could focus on landing a husband. But at 39, Joanna is still single and childless — and unsatisfied in her career.

>These women aren’t alone. The latest US Census Fertility Report, published last week, found that for the first time in reported history over half (53.8 percent) of women ages 25-29 are childless and a record 30.8 percent of American women ages 30 to 34 haven’t given birth. Most of these women are college-educated. And most are single.

archive.is/WADQ

SORT

Honest question, Why is this article being shilled so hard? What possible outcome is gained from it?

Who cares?

TFW jewish schemes actually work

They could go to sperm bank.
This would be too easy and leave no man to blame though.

To flood the board with shitty useless threads

>Childish men are to blame for women having kids late in life
i'm sure that's what it is

>ywn be cuckolded by a jewess
why even live?

>>There’s 34-year-old Kate, who works in finance downtown. “She’s beautiful, smart, talented ... everything going for her,” her colleague tells me.

But she is not young anymore, so all the other points are completely worthless.

>women
>having any idea what men want

Nothing here references childish men. Only one of the stories here even mentions specific male behavior at all, and that's a man making what he believes is a responsible decision.

All I'm seeing are strong independent career women hitting a wall and deciding they do in fact need a man. And the title of this piece absolves them of any sort of responsibility for their own predicament.

You know how men complain that there's a shortage of good women in the post-30 dating game? This is the other side of that coin.

>But at 39, Joanna is still single and childless — and unsatisfied in her career.
and now her barren womb never will
huehuehuehue

>legacy tobacco documents
wrong link asshole

It's evolution baby! The career women and raging feminists get outbred by the more submissive women.

Don't women know they can have unprotected sex with random men whenever they want? I'm absolutely sure they do know that.

Why're they waiting for "childish men" to impregnate them when they're got options?

pretty much, yeah. the red thread in all the stories is the "woman having a career" thing
which ties into you are desirable and will have men wanting to impregnate you when you are young
if you spend your early and mid twenties building up some pointless career that will never go anywhere, you lose your main selling point

probably intentionally to show that no one clicks the links

is this the winner of miss UK on the right?

1) you dont HAVE to have kids

2) the older a girl gets the more unattractive she gets

why is a man supposed to settle for you after 2000 other guys?

>muh wage gap exists
>earns more than the average male in the same role
>won't marry anybody less than their social standing and pay grade
>it's all men's fault we aren't mothers
>white men are le evil overlords
>if only they put down their games and leave their mom's basement and make something of themselves

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS AND AT LEAST HUMOR US WITH A CONSISTENT NARRATIVE

im not even preaching MGTOW shit but if a girl gets to be old without finding a mate something is seriously wrong with her.

the ONLY people who have a hard time settling down due to social dynamics, are men.

>34-year-old Kate
>Susan, 41
>And then there’s Joanna, from the Upper West Side, who tells me that at age 32

What do all these broads have in common?
Anyone?

How do we fix Western men so they are marriage material again?

There's nothing in it for men anymore. Youll end up alone and divorced anyway, better to have more money and less heartache.

Why has the media never blamed "america's pastime" ie watching SPORTS on TV, which have popular for the past 60 years.

isn't watching some chad or nigger move a ball over and over just as childish as vidya and capekino?

there are sport teams for retarded children for fuck sake. being into sports is the MOST CHILDISH THING than modern man does.

where is the focus on that? is it all the ad revenue that puts the media off on reporting it?

Increase wages for basic jobs.

also, people are ignoring the obvious: it's a huge financial risk.

you will lose half your shit if the emotionally damaged chick you settle with, decides you arent mr right. that is a TERRIBLE idea. if you ever get married you better be fucking 120% sure that she isnt worthless.

>women
>consistency

The social standing thing is definitely a big point too though. They don't understand that it doesn't factor in all that strongly for most men, so they falsely raise their dating value to the point where anyone they still deem acceptable is completely out of range

A vagina?

>Increase wages for basic jobs

Starbucks should pay $37,000 per hour because I chose a degree in diversity.
Only a racist could possibly argue this.

>Fix men
>On a post where women are complaining about how things that aren't men don't make them happy
Not sure you're solving the right problem here, mate.

Didn't we just import tons of savages into our country.

They'd happily knock these chicks up.

Also, we already pay for the fucking female and non-white welfare state anyway. What more are they actually after?

I'm confounded.

We give you money so you can go and fuck and get impregnated by other men, yet you're still fucking nagging us?

Go away and leave me and my hapa jap fash qt.314 waifu alone.

MORE welfare for them and their mulatto kids? Who knows.

It sounds like women are just complaining about men not meeting their standards. If they really wanted to have kids and settle down they would have no real problem.

If this keeps up I can honestly see like arranged marriage come up in some form, or some form of state sponsored match making. If these people really existed in high numbers and really wanted to settle down.

But they don't really. They are just tired of fucking anything that chads and now want someone to make them feel special now their looks are fading

Not all women have vaginas OMG

food for thought

if these women are truly appealing, why is noone interested in them?

>the media isn't telling people that having kids ruins your life
>feminism isn't telling women men are evil
>a handful of stories with women not being able to find a partner is evidence of childish men

too bad there aren't many of those at all
and since we're a 1:1 sex ratio species that necessitates a massive drop in the white population(since nobody else drank the feminist kool-aid yet)

it is funny to watch their shitty ideology burn but there's no bright side either, this generation is fucked beyond repair and even if the next one corrects itself(not a guarantee since these women deny responsibility and propaganda is still feminist) there's going to be a massive generational hole where reproduction of the only useful race fell 80%

This. I am in my 30s. All the women that were cool have had kids and husbands and have everything on track. The princesses are still looking for some Bieber faggot or a brad Pitt.

Why are women so averse to dating a man that earns less than themselves?

Many of these women have taken to the idea that they could have careers where they earn a nice living, yet can't stand the idea of being a provider for a man.

They could have a man by them, have some children, and enjoy pleasant lives, yet are so against the idea of dating a man that earns much less than them that they won't do it.

They falsely believe that because they earn more that they have to date within their economic class which means they'll be lonely spinsters until they die.

>Anti-marriage shills want more single mothers.

Single mothers are cancer.

Men cant deal with real women.

>clean room
>proper haircut
>works so he can afford all this merch
>somehow thats a problem

>so she spent thousands of dollars to freeze her eggs as she waits for him to be ready.
>yfw he dumps her for a 20yo when she's 40

>A vagina?

OMG Are you Literally claiming that a vagina defines a woman?
You fucking monster.
Some women have cocks. Big, black, hairy, smelly cocks.

People never want to take responsibility. It's everyone else's fault but their own. Women need to look in the mirror. They're just as bad as modern men. Learn to cook a fucking egg and clean a house. Then get back to me.

could it be...that men are tired of the feminism/instagram shit that women are force fed in the media today?

maybe?

possibly?

that this is unappealing?

I feel bad for women
>modern society promotes getting a ahead in your career
>millions of years of evolution says have a family before you're 30

I'm 31 now with a family and i feel sad for all the girls i know now that are still single at +30.
Imagine watching that biological clock just ticking down...inevitable

Gaming is a hobby that has replaced other hobbies

Blaming a hobby for the sandiness of a womans vagina is just another attempt at women blaming men when it was them that chose the career path over being a feminine female

Refute all you want, but my point still stands. The average man with a simple job cant afford children this day in age.

It's a shaming tactic, it's saying man up. The men will most likely just go MGTOW and continue playing their games.

Imagine if his room was filled with Thomas the Tank Engine paraphenalia. Or Spongebob. This man is clearly developmentally retarded. What would you two ever talk about?

No one wants to have kids with some mid 30's bitch thats had 50 cocks in her. Its funny becaus women really have no idea. All the shows and movies they watch, all the magazines they read tell them lies. They think mens minds have changed since the 'sexual revolution', but they havent. Men want young women who have been riding the cock carosel for the last 15 years.

Woman have completely unrealistic expectations of men, and done know how to treat a man well anymore.

Those are the only reasons and causes.

women belong at home raising children, not in a career that leads to loneliness and depression.

Why not make the child with an older man then? Why are women so stupid?

Does this article even exist?

Did someone really write this out for the sole purpose of a pasta?

Ahmed and his seven wives are having tons of kids.

Hes obese. He doesn't take care of himself.

Pretty much what said.

>spend years not looking for someone to marry
>avoid relationships in favor of school/internship/work/promotion
>reach 30
FUCKING MEN WHY AM I NOT MAREEEEEEEEEEE CHADS GET OUT

Yes Sup Forums you must have lots of children to save the master race

Go have 5 children each so they can pay for my pension in a few decades from now

And thanks, by the way

>34
>42
>39

They should have been impregnated long time ago but they choosed to work instead of being a mom. Their fault and the kids would probably get autism.

At the expense of the taxpayer... Thats irresponsible at it's finest.

>he's retarded

but the girl with 1000000000000 selfies is "normal" and totally not an egomaniac

>societal norms

>How do we fix Western men so they are marriage material again?
draft them and send them off to war. its worked before.

> . . . young women who have been riding . . .
Typo or nah?

A female acquaintance of mine was going to have kids when she was 35 because "muh career".

Her career track didn't get going and she realised she had been led astray by her silly teenage ideas. She ended up having kids with her boyfriend (later husband) at 25 while looking for a new career path. He helped her out by taking parental leave so she could work (this was a net loss money-wise, but an insurance if he'd get hit by a truck) and she eventually got a different career running.

She's 40 now, and when looking back at it she mentions it being the best decision ever. Not so much for rearing healthier kids, but recovering from a sleepless week is plenty quicker when you're 25 than 35. Her own parents were also in better shape to help out.

I reckon it's 80% female delusions of grandeur and irrational aversion for nerds, and 20% guys being nerds.

Kek has spoken.

>serves them right for buying the career meme...now they can spend their money on IVF and Dr Shlomo.

It's stupid to blame a certain gender group for this issue because it's almost fully systematic. People are not having children because they can't afford children.

in the 1950-1980 there was no such unemployment and wealth inequality we have now. The levels of private debt are seriously going out of hand and economic growth is stagnating along with pension crisis which is getting more difficult to handle by the day. How should millenials and generation-z afford to have a child with all the debt that has been placed on their shoulders.

Fucking bullshit, childish adult male here. Collect vintage consoles and computers, play games, have a racing simulator, build arcade machines for friends and collect movie and video game memorabilia, however I was married at 23. 33 now, and have three kids, a home, and investment property, full time job, two cars and still married to the same awesome woman.

These woman have only themselves to blame.

middle class men have no chance anymore to build some status in the western world.
we would need a new frontier. An new land of opportunity. An new America. But the world is overcrowded.
We should empty Africa to create Lebensraum for for white men.

>a couple decide to freeze some eggs in order to have a child when they're financially settled and stable to raise a child correctly
>MANS FAULT REEEEEEE
>woman has a child on her own
>MANS FAULT REEEEEEEEE
>woman makes shitty career choice, tells herself it's to find a man, doesn't find a man and hates job
>MENS FAULT REEEEEDEEEEEEEE

so all I'm hearing is women have no ability to take any responsibility for their actions

Nature always finds a way to purge weakness.

Abundance and medical advancements let the weak survive longer, but their fate remains sealed.

Sort or die.

>>And then there’s Joanna, from the Upper West Side, who tells me that at age 32, she stepped off the partner track at her law firm, halving her salary to work in the firm’s marketing department, so she could focus on landing a husband. But at 39, Joanna is still single and childless — and unsatisfied in her career.
And then they dare complain about pay gap.

Fuck man your life sounds so cozy.

I see fat, ugly women pumping out veritable litters of ugly, fat, welfare dependent children on the regular.

These women, complaining about the lack of available men, might want to address their own shortcomings before pointing fingers.

Satisfaction

there are not enough skilled jobs in the country for every man
politicians are outsourcing those, too

This, all the ages mentioned lead me to believe they fell for jewish lies and became career women.

>Lebensraum
Let us tirelessly toil for our sons, user.

I know why I can't find a man that is good enough for me! It's those damn videogames!

>1 post by this ID

i love this meme

>Refute all you want, but my point still stands
>Wages are raciss AND sexiss

Women deserve no less than $135,000 per hour at Starbucks.
No broad should ever have to work more than 2 hours to pay off their education.
Anything else is uncivilized.

>stepped off the partner track

im betting she wouldnt get it regardless

>ugly women complaining...what's new.

That's not true. Conservatives still manage kids even in the US where it is hard and expensive. In Finland, with universal healthcare and state support and general ease of raising kids still can't manage replacement rate.

>childish men are ruining everything!
well what do children need? mothers!
and where are their mommies?

BUSY FUCKING CHAD ON THE COCK CAROUSEL LIKE DUMB BIMBOS FRESH OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL AND COMPLAINING THAT WE WON'T PAY FOR THEIR BIRTH CONTROL PILLS

This. The article is written by a woman which explains enough. First parents want their kids to grow up without having to do anything, then women want equal rights by working just as hard as men. The women realize that working hard isn't as fun as they thought it is, meanwhile plenty of men AND women also stick around at home doing nothing and having no ambition. Women then realize that in order to have stability and the kitchen men have to start working for both of them again, meanwhile men are fine the way they are since they don't give a shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because their bodies are deteriorating and they want to lock down a beta provider
before it's too late.

It's called a shitpost. They contribute absolutely nothing except taking up space. The mods are leaving them up because they think it's funny to see this board shitposted to death

>“She’s beautiful, smart, talented
Maybe more humble women are stealing all the good men.

The advent of technology turned people retarded.

>"What has been proven to work for millennia is obviously flawed, because now we have higher mobility and fast communication!"

Society's rules are primarily based on basic human urges/behavioral patterns. And those didn't change for shit just because you handed them a smartphone, at most it made some traits more easily recognizable.

They want to change things without understanding why we had them in the first place, and that is guaranteed to end in a disaster.

>wah wah i got on the career track and now refuse to marry down

You gotta have a childhood sweetheart if you want a woman that hasn't been defiled.

>the kitchen

By the kitchen I mean they want to go back to working whenever it pleases them (not fulltime with overtime) and stick around at home while the money income is being taken care of by someone else.

Reminder you should marry a younger girl when you're past 30. Fuck the women who are your age, you don't want kids when they do.

I love it how women say they dont need men... Treat guys like shiit and are all picky....20 years down the line and the shitstorm hits.Ha! you had you`re chance and you blew...or didnt depending on context...

I have to admit, I get a huge ego boost when I go on Sup Forums and then people tell me that "men these days" like me are causing women to suffer because we won't date them.

There is nothing I can do about the current situation. It is what it is, women are a certain way and "men these days" are another. Demanding men adhere to our gender roles while women do whatever they want is pure degeneracy and I'm glad so many guys are rejecting this situation despite basically everyone screaming at them to go along with it.

And they're on welfare.

>im not even preaching MGTOW shit
And so you shouldn't. They tend to discourage the propagation of the next generation of Europeans whether they realise it or not.