Who here proud to be Australian in modern day Australia?

Who here proud to be Australian in modern day Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaiah_Firebrace
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-14/eurovision-2017-isaiah-firebraces-journey-from-country-nsw/8524908
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-30/tasmania-changing-rules-for-people-claiming-aboriginal-identity/7558720
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off back to China

You have to go back.

>move to Australia
>call yourself a proud Australia
>start I am Australian threads
>Only hang out with Asians and only party on Friday nights
Asians.

Keep pretending we're the ones ostracising you, it demonstrates your masculinity.

I went to a group of white guys and asked if i can be their friend. They said no

Welcome to the People's Republic of Australia

Who's Asian Australian here

What if hapas?

Glenn you alive?

Haha, fuck I hope that's real.

Wheres my sweet and sour pork cunt i ordered like 30 minutes ago

When we going for lunch in Burwood

WHAT A LAD

FUCKING BASED!!!

Overrated. Gotta get the xxxl fried chicken with some gongcha combo.

Filthy fucking gook. We didn't send our lowlives and criminals to Oz and butcher the native Abbo population so that a fucking goldfish tending, rice snorting ching ching ding dong could gape buck toothed at women of anglo descent whilst you stroke your microdick. Return to the smog laden shit hole from whence your ancestors crawled, you worthless yellow stain.

what about this guy btw?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaiah_Firebrace

how much of an aboriginal is he in %?

I only found his dad, doesn’t _look_ very aboriginal though:
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-14/eurovision-2017-isaiah-firebraces-journey-from-country-nsw/8524908

I also found this aboriginal (pic related):
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-30/tasmania-changing-rules-for-people-claiming-aboriginal-identity/7558720

Pick one:

Asians that migrate, can't speak the language but totally integrate into society as first borns.

Africans/middle easteners who never intergrate and are the direct cause of a 1000% spike in crime in the areas they move to

If I absolutely had to, I'd pick the ones that integrate into society.

The chinks around me have no interest in actually doing this. They just form little gook enclaves and stay away from other races of people as often as possible.

>ctrl+f
>date
>0 results

Welcome newfags!

who here /lebo/

I choose the day of the rope.

Don't be a poof to the OP. Asians are actually decent Australians.

I didn't see an Asian ride over a 3 month old child in Burke st screaming Allah huakbar.

In this day and age, supporting our values makes us Aussie.

A fun game I like to play on the trains is 'spot the white man'.

I always lose. Because I'm the only one there.

Sydney?

Melbourne. It can't be worse in Sydney, there's no way.

Got to be honest mates, I see good times ahead. A lot of greedy foreign cunts are about to lose their cash over the next few years, jobs will open up as we stop paying peanuts to monkeys, and there's gonna be some good old fashioned infrastructure building. If you can man a spade and work the slow/stop sign you can have a job.

It's pretty bad. I see an Asian every time in look into my reflection

>tfw would rather have hordes of Chinese oe Indian men than african/aran men swarm my country

kek

You ruv Austraria rong time?
Romper stomper did nothing wrong.

Indians are commonwealth and their kids can look white if we bleach then, chinks are delirious psycopaths that will rape our land. Beware of the yellow man for he will be your land lord before it is too late.

Yeah who isnt

Why do immigrants run to the west instead of improving their own country? They don't even bother integrating they just stick to their own kind, miss their old country and bitch about how unfairly they are treated and making the west as shitty as the country they ran from.

No, the only chinks that are psychopath/greed driven robots are the "lost generation" caused by Mao Zedong's communist great leap forward.
They denied kids the right to be free thinking, imaginative etc

The new generations are a trillion times better

Are you that guy Fak Yu Bitch?

BTW Australia is gay as shit. A bottle of water is fucking $5 and everything that`s not prohibited is mandatory. Plus, there`s nothing to do but drink overtaxed alcohol and throw up in the streets with the faggots.

but I like it here user.

Better than this shithole, drugs and prostitutes may be easier to get here but it's just a fucking hellscape

ITT: kiddos respond to a pasta image as old as the board

>mfw people are buttmad about the China soft invasion in their countries on the internet

Stay mad cucks, you don't even have the balls to race war

>asian

Why do asians think they're Australian?

Aussies BTFO

>mfw people are buttmad about the China soft invasion in their countries on the internet

Better them than the niggers and the terrorist mooslim sand niggers.

This

Chinese people are polite for the most part

Of course you do, why wouldn't you? so much gibs me. But you understand you and your family are parasites right? you didn't build the culture you just want the rewards...and what do you do with parasites?

And they`re the most intelligent race, plus with the Chinese it`s the best of the best that come here and not the worst of the worst like with the other two I mentioned.

that's because whites don't ride public transport like a poor immigrant.

Yes. Add me on kik?

ALL
GOOKPOSTERS
MUST
DIE

The fuck you doing on pol Eric?

New to this app technology. What's kik

Discord then? Just download the app

all
gooks
must
die
all
gooks
must
die
dog
eater

Not me its a land of cucks

my boss is Chinese is great and really friendly and she pays me really well for making coffee in a place i was also able to learn the skill. would still be at hj from the land of opportunity of australia otherwise

Nisem pls.

What's discord. I literally just use my phone as a map and bank.

Fuck you, star

If you were building a tribe in the forest, but discovered that someone else had a tribe, far more advanced than you, what would you do? Would you attempt to become better than that tribe, or just move to that one? They're lazy fuckers.

not gonna lie, this is me. also i have to ask my mum if i can go out and drink (lemonade because i get asian flushes) on a friday night.

You can build a tolerance. Asian here. Can drink a fair amount and say normal colour

reverse colonialism

I have that same problem every now and again. I swear I see an Asian guy with slanty eyes. Then I remember I'm just really stoned

NON-WHITES GET OUT GET OUT

How bad is it in Melbourne? Tell us about it

>Asian flushes

What's that?

Since probably last year, especially when I was out for New Years Eve I noticed something incredibly fucking scary.

The CBD was full of Somalis. Just running rampant in packs, being loud and there was shitloads.

And in my suburb there's now alot of hijab wearing mudslimes, I even saw a white woman wearing one. And I dont even have to mention the plague numbers of chinks and poo in the loos.

Find me a fucking Australian out of each 100 in melbourne and Ill show you a bold faced liar.

Maybe if Melbourne stopped calling itself the "Best city in the world" for 5 years in a row, they wouldn't be flooded with immigrants.

i live in immigrant central north richmond so it's probably at least 80% non white here, they don't cause any problems though honestly, the junkies around here are much worse, most of them are aboriginal or white.

>Australia will become part of SEA in your lifetime

most asian (chinese especially) can't digest alcohol very well and their faces go red when they drink, some get sick and have other side effects.

are you that same Singaporean that has a closet obsession with australia?

>north richmond
>immigrant central

Jesus. I thought Richmond would be still white considering how far out of the city it is. Why is it immigrant central?

>"Why do people move to rich neighborhoods instead of fixing their poor neighborhood?"

Take a guess.

You think it's white people's fault that immigrants come over and make the place shit?? how about you just improve you're own countries. Why is it you need white people so desperately to provide you with civilisation?

>far out of the city

it's literally a 20 minute walk to the CBD, i think you're thinking of somewhere else.

there's also public housing here so we literally get the FoBs.

I'd rather it would never get called that, because it really isn't. It's full of shitlibs, immigrants who are dumb as fuck and can't be bothered to work or integrate into my country, and my state government is just dogshit. Daniel Andrews is a fucking faggot.

Not to mention any white cunt in melbourne is either an ice head or being pushed out further into further suburbs away from the CBD.

Like no shit I like asians, but your picture and the way you looks makes me want to kill you and deport all fucking asians back to merry land express

Not first generation. I work in a very busy tourist precinct in the Gold Coast and Chinese customers are by far the rudest and most entitled asians out of all of them. The politest are usually the Japanese though they're always really fucking dumb and don't speak English, followed by Koreans who are also usually either chill or indifferent. Chinese people on the other hand are cunts unless they've lived in Australia their whole lives. They believe they are owed everything and if they don't get their way they are the first to always kick up a shitstorm and scream racism.

You weren't talking about Richmond that is straight above Penrith and right next to Windsor?

Go to playstore or appstore and the in discord then download the app.

Once you have, ill send you an invite for you to join and we can discuss when we'll meet up

honestly chinese people have little concept of manners or being polite, it's not part of their culture, i don't blame them but it is pretty gross.

i think part of it also comes from the fact that life is cheap in china, and only the rich make it here, so they actually do think they're above anyone working in what they consider to be a menial job

>Gook shows up late to the party

>proud

They're disgusting. They're always coughing their guts up or always spit.

I wish you yanks obeyed those rules

nah north richmond in melbourne, the proud overdose capital of the country :^)

LOL every Asian lives in Burwood. That`s how you know someone`s Asian. If they`re Korean they`ll be in Chatswood and the Japs are in Crow`s Nest.

I wouldn't attempt to take over their tribe and make it as shit as mine. lose, lose situation

Your passport is expired you dumb slope

Ahh Melbourne, my bad famalam.

Yeah nah, nuke it from orbit

>abo and jew genes in the same person
what the fuck
gas yourself with petrol fumes

Breddy gud comeback
8/10

I understand what you mean, but it's a genuine question: do immigrants not feel up to improving their own country? Do they feel inferior to white people?

Can i come too? im a cool asian i go to raves and sometimes skip lectures

This feels like a copypasta