What kind of retard posts shit like this?

What kind of retard posts shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptwitterarchive.com/archive
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/332308211321425920?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q
mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/332308211321425920?lang=en
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2015/12/14/iq-inbreeding-and-clannishness/
youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apprentice_(U.S._TV_series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The president of the United States of America

Winners

what a narcist

>deleted the space after the comma to keep the punctuation and protect his mocking cadence under the char limit
pure genius.

a smart president man??

BUBONIC PLAUGMPF that's who!

A man with a very high IQ that is also in charge of the most powerful country on the planet.

It's a believable tweet for that moron, but this is Sup Forums, and only idiots believe OP at Sup Forums Sup Forums.

trumptwitterarchive.com/archive

Trump did not tweet this.

Yes he did

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/332308211321425920?lang=en

Trump is literally dumber than dogshit.

Every time you think Dems have nothing with the Russian hack shit,just try to find a better explanation for how this orange sea slug wound up President.

Literally impossible without serious meddling from Putin.

A man who feeds on the tears of leftards

A master troll.

Kys shills you don't belong anywhere and never will. KYS

We are already a vassal state to Israel, what difference would it really make if we did ally Russia? Do you really think Israel and Saudi Arabia care more about US than Putin does?

Is this the new meme

I think it takes a dumb person to be unable to recognize intelligence. he's worth billions of dollars and has started hundreds of Ventures. even being a reality TV star and being successful at it takes a certain amount of intelligence. and then you claim that the only reason he became president was because of Putin? get real. he obviously has above-average Intelligence. Unless you credit all of his previous success to Putin as well

He used to be the biggest troll back in the day on twitter, his old tweets are hilarious.

>Because you're addicted to genius, asshole!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

It's not their fault that they were born fucked up!

A Jew.

ah, yes.
this is a real tweet, folks.

a professional shitposter
its why I love him

Posting in a buttblasted sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

In this world Kim K and Paris Hilton are also rich and successful.

This is a man that could kill you with a word.

He got this power despite everyone trying with all their might to prevent him from getting this power.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q

Liberals just keep blowing themselves the fuck out by peddling this "Trump is dumb" meme against their own interests.

>Giving is a shit what 'philosophy for 15 year olds' man says

not an argument

The average Sup Forums user, Japanbro

>What kind of retard posts shit like this?

the kind that likes to rustle jimmies

America is basically just a country of retards.

>Britbong
>writes like they're having a stroke
>pretends that Jordan Peterson is a hack because they think it makes them appear smarter
You have very few reasons to continue living. Save yourself some time and just end it.

Well, not at the time and day of OP picture, so that's still a forgery.

Your post is a quick identifier for how much of a mental midget you are.

Either Trump is dumb or he is a highly intelligent person acting dumb. The second idea is possible considering that by acting dumb, racist and bigot he can reach to the majority of Americans.

Some one with an an IQ over 150. Imagine that. Some one with an IQ over 150 who isn't an autist.

lmao he's unintentionally hilarious, how can one man be so narcissistic is beyond me

Someone who makes fake twitter images and can't get the fonts to match ==> FAGGOT OP

drumpf is so dumb. He only beat Hillary because she was too intelligent to win the election.

Alternatively it's all done within the realm of persuasion.
>Still thinking failure isn't beneficial

He doesnt need to be smart to win elections. Its america we are talking about.

>Mike Pence when?

The one who has made billions of dollars and is now a president,what have you done you intelligent Superior jap?

What kind of retard moves to Japan to teach English?

Do you feel insecure?

Twitter adjusts for your time zone m8

>literally

4 year old tweet. you dishonor yourself.

Oh shit, a jap thinks someone is racist.

fucking kek.
>Drumpf did NOT tweet this
>Yes he did, here's the tweet.
>N-no... the date is different
>I-I'm still somehow right.
You were just too intelligent to be right about this, Germanbro.

>Well, not at the time and day of OP picture, so that's still a forgery.
It's because of different timezones dipshit

yeah but it takes a certain intelligence to take on both the Democrat and Republican establishments, destroy two political dynasties (Bushes and Clintons) and take the job of a guy who two years ago you accused of not being born in America. All while recognizing the struggle of the working class.

You don't win Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan because of "Russian meddling".

Came here to post this

THIS IS SOME 4D, UNDERWATER, QUANTUM LEVEL IRONY!!

>he was probably a bed wetter and received regular beatings from his father...it's no surprise that he likes women so much.

Hillary was the worst possible choice to run against Trump. She is corrupted, weak and overall a shitty person. I think Trump won only because people hated Hillary.

A genius does

a "retard" that's trying to get your attention... looks like it worked

More than 140 characters. Fake tweet.

Nips and Nip proxies always have the least believable shitposts.

Sage. Hide. No further replies. Literally a lonely faggot OP fishing for (You)s.

>being a reality TV star takes some degree of intelligence

I take it you haven't seen Jersey Shore, Lizard Lick Towing, Real Housewives of Atlanta, or My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding?

All it takes to be a reality TV star is a huge, unwarranted ego that is entertaining for the lowest common denominator. I dare you to find 1 quote from 1 interview where Trump completes a cogent thought without tripping all over his own words like a moron.

>implying a person with a Japanese flag on Sup Forums is actually Japanese and not just an English teacher or a VPN poster

A billionaire ivy league graduate with a fleet of aircraft, hundreds of properties, a hot wife, good children and future president of the USA against the odds.

Everyone should read The Art of the Deal
It shows how you can make money. He honestly would have made just as much money without the loan, it would have just taken a year or two longer to gain rep.

is this a good IQ redpill? notpoliticallycorrect.me/2015/12/14/iq-inbreeding-and-clannishness/

/thread

His show was not like any of those you listed. Come on. You know you are full of shit. You knew you were full of shit when you wrote this. Why post this drivel?

blumf

Krautbro, don't be so retarded.

You mean that loan that resulted in a 1000000% ROI? You know what you would do with a million dollar loan? You would piss it away, be in debt for life and then kill yourself because you can't make the interest payments.

>I dare you to find 1 quote from 1 interview where Trump completes a cogent thought without tripping all over his own words like a moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso

His current speaking style is because of his age. Even a couple of years ago he was more coherent.

>that is entertaining for the lowest common denominator.

Trump knows reality tv is for low common denominator

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apprentice_(U.S._TV_series)

>Although Trump was skeptical, stating that reality television "was for the bottom-feeders of society", Burnett proposed that Trump appear as himself, a successful businessman with a luxurious lifestyle.

Trump's tenure through real estate and on a reality show helped set him apart from the other candidates, other than Bernie, because he was able to understand the pulse of working everyday Americans.

He ran against Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush

The tweet has been linked thrice in this thread you inbred mong

He won because he expertly baited the media and collectively red-pilled more than half the population about their bias. He took down the entire political establishment, who were all shilling against him 24/7. He timed almost everything perfectly.

He released a tape of himself pretending to be John Miller going on about some stupid nonsense involving a Vogue magazine. Media latched onto it. Shilled it for 2 days straight. Then boom:
>As long as we're talking about old tapes, how about we talk about that old tape of Hillary laughing about getting a child molester off?
Total media blackout on the tape after that one comment from Pierson.

Almost everything he did had all the political "experts" saying
>This will be the end of Drumpf's campaign.
Because they were simply not on his level (hardly any of us were, to be honest). He had the foresight to say and do things that ordinary people would view as damaging.

Even the
>Only Rosie ODonnell
comment (that arguably started this whole thing), was pre-planned in advance. He knew the impact that one simple sentence would have.

Face it, nip, Trump is a lot smarter than you. Like a lot.

/thread

g-guess I'll go ahead and check my own trips

>being so dumb that you can't see the sarcasm in the comic.

>Rich simpleton was the centerpiece in a grand jewish scheme
This is more likely

>"being a reality TV star and being successful at it takes a certain amount of intelligence"

This was the quote I responded to, dumbass. To be successful as a reality TV star, intelligence is NOT required. Period.

LOOK, I FUCKED UP OK? YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUB IT IN!!

lol he didn't write art of the deal. It had a ghost writer and he has admitted to it in the past.

>HALLOOOO EVERYONE!!!! WELCUM TO ANOTHER GREAT EPISODE OF APPRENTINCE, UHHH, THE APPRENTANCE MAN! UHHUHUHUUHHUHUHUHUHUHU.

>his speaking style is because of his age

Good thing he took on the most stressful job on the planet. This will have no I'll effects on his mental health going forward, to be sure. Right?

>[Trump] was able to understand the pulse of everyday working Americans

Yes, but only so far as to placate their interests only to turn on them once he bought their vote.

>build that wall!
Unless we don't get funding...

>Lock her up!!!
Ackchually the Clintons are very nice people.

>Healthcare for all!
Except the poor, sick and old.

Retard?! No problem there

So you are bragging about intentionally being a disingenuous nitpicking asshole? Congratulations.

So? It's still Trump's thoughts. He just paid someone to write it on paper.

Someone who deserves more scoops

No doubt trump says dumb shit consistently but I'm firmly convinced it's just public image. His opponents consistently under-estimate him and it ends up playing to his advantage.
He's not a political mastermind as Reddit asserts.

But he's by no means as retarded as he plays, some of his smaller interviews he'll break character and say intelligent things but he's played business his entire life, it's all just bait and switch with him and he even hid his conservative views for 2 decades to his advantage despite making them known in his books etc.
I do believe he enjoys trash talking and getting rise out of targets causes them to slip up.

>unironically expecting politicians to keep their word

the sad part is that you put some effort into that empty shitpost

Yeah I'm sure the wet napkin that trump scribble the book outline on, before handing it to the author was a major part of it.

Winners

I would definitely post that aswell you fucking gook.

Based Trump.

If he just typed it like "IQ" instead of "I.Q.", then he would have had a perfect tweet and nobody would ever have called him blumpf. We can't let him get the nuclear codes, though.

Did that make sense in your head?

How do you view old Tweets

>this will have no I'll effects on his mental health going forward, to be sure. Right?

We'll see. Trump says he enjoys the work and he seems to enjoy meeting with foreign leaders. I personally think he's going to try and do as best a job as he can during this term and then call it quits, and hand off the baton to Pence or another person to run for president

>Unless we don't get funding...

It's only been 4 months, let's wait and see on the next budget. If he doesn't get it on the next one, I'll concede to you. However border crossings have dropped a lot, and he's got money for reinforcement of current fencing

>Ackchually the Clintons are very nice people.

We'll see where the Comey firing goes. I never expected him to lock Hillary up, seeing as he was friends with Bill Clinton for many years. He used it as a rallying cry because his back was against the wall and he had no other options. Hillary literally had all the media and Hollywood connections, and they were trying to dogpile him with the Access Hollywood video while barely touching on the email situation.

Plus for a divided country, immediately jailing your important would cause mass riots. Let's wait and see.

>>Healthcare for all!
>Except the poor, sick and old.

This I agree with you. It's interesting how when Trump was a Democrat he supported universal health care. I think this is something forced upon him by establishment GOP and Reince Priebus who have been bitching about Obamacare but have nothing to show for it. Trump isn't ideological, so if this next bill fails, I think he'll go more Democratic for healthcare.

First, he had no interest on the loan.

Second, his current net worth is including the inheritance from his father. He didn't build everything on his million doller loan.

Third, if trump hadn't been able to restructure his debt, due to the massive amount of loans he had taken out. He would be penniless. Just another case of to big to fail.