A Liberal Has Accepted Your Challange, Sup Forums

A Liberal Has Accepted Your Challange, Sup Forums...

I gave a room in my house to a refugee – now she’s like my sister

When Lucy Pavia and her husband offered Loujean Alsaman, a refugee from Syria, a room in their home, none of them knew what to expect. But over the six months they spent together, the women forged a close, sisterly bond

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/13/i-gave-a-room-in-my-house-to-a-refugee-now-shes-like-my-sister
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a christian refugee
no problem

>Loujean

>It was when girls started disappearing that my family decided it wasn’t safe for me to stay in Syria any longer. They would be stopped by police at roadblocks and wouldn’t return home. Damascus, where I was born and grew up, is one of the safest cities in Syria but the situation there is still very dangerous . I remember the sound of shells exploding at night and the electricity flashing on and off. At the time I was 20 and studying English literature at the University of Damascus. I really didn’t want to leave. My grandparents had brought me up, and before making the journey to the UK, the furthest my family had allowed me to travel alone was to the shops.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/13/i-gave-a-room-in-my-house-to-a-refugee-now-shes-like-my-sister

>A Liberal Has Accepted Your Challange

No she hasn't. That's not a "Syrian woman and/or child".

Call me when the husband starts banging the fugee for rent.

post cucks

>Refugee
>Female and Christian

Don't have a problem with those
It's all the """""17 year old""" fighting aged males

Good for her.

Now, what about the hundreds of thousands of young muslim """""""syrian"""""" men that are pouring into the continent.

It doesn't surprise me a woman was no trouble at all.

Okay, now give a room to Mehmet and see what happens

Trying to pull a fast one on us aren't ya mohammed

Of course she had to choose a female who would pass as white in the USA. I admire her efforts, but she is doing Easy mode.
Medium mode: male muslim
Hard mode: male muslim with PTSD
that would be interesting

try housing an Islamic terrorist, which is most the "refugees" stupid fucking kike

Funny how she accepted a woman, and a Christian to boot. This really boggled my Bogdanoffs. They should take a drive in Calais some time and pick up some new roommates.

>looks at that hand
>looks at that manjaw of her

She's sexually abusing her "sister" isn't she?

I love that Guardian thinks they're being sneaky by attributing Christian values to all the overwhelmingly adult male Muslim migrants.

>Hehe if we take this extremely cherry-picked instance and then make it seem like it's the norm, then the stupid Nazi goyim will totally forget about that time Muslims raped 1400 white kids while the police covered it up at the direction of a Jewish woman :>

Sorry for my bad english, but who do you think is worse? Ungrateful and barbaric migrants from the Middle East who only think about taking, or mythomaniac and narcissistic white people who welcome migrants for the sake of slf-satisfaction and virtue signalling without giving a care about right and wrong?

It looks like the lemmings in the audience are eating it up. Sad, because lately even the retarded The Guardian audience has been critical of articles full of overt feminist agenda. This one is just sneaky enough to pass through because it's not technically lying.

>christian
>"she"

A truly representative sample.

The kikes who facilitate this on both sides are the worst.

She went with the good looking female, basically the safest fucking bet. What propaganda.

>Muslims raped 1400 white kids while the police covered it up
I like how you're being as bad as them by exaggerating a cherry-picked instance as well.

The refugee definitely looks better than the inbred brit

wtf is wrong with her face?

>thinking that taking in refugees is anything other than virtue signaling
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

I'd marry that german manfaced woman to be honest.

How? By making an objectively factual statement?
>He doesn't know Rotherham broke because the internet forced it

Lol a adult women hey i can play easy mode too but cmon let her take some Refugee "children" and look how that will work out you naive baby.

>a woman

Germant/Austria's 7.5% Muslim minority is responsible for at least 25% (probably vastly more since the refugee crisis) of the country's sex crimes.

People like this weak, dumb fuck are the reason why western civilization is in decline.

>HUURRR TWAS A CHRISTIAN

Sup Forums btfo

Prepare for more immigrants :DD

>female
>christian
>as white-looking as possible

How racist, sexist and islamophobic.

Cool, she appears to be an actual Syrian. 4/5 of the people coming to Europe are violent inbred North Africans not fleeing conflict but being sent there for gibs as economic bioweapons by Marxists set on redistributing European wealth to the third world by redistributing third world people to Europe.
Write me a blog once you let four feral Algerians stay in your other guest room.

I would even share my room with that qtpie.

Why is western civilization in decline?

>he wants hot female christian refugees only so he can get laid

Lmao so fucking pathetic dude.. Shes still arab you fucktard

Everyone looks better than the Anglos, to be honest.
Anyway, haven't you seen Turkish women (and other women from that region)? Their men may be ugly but the women are fucking beauties.

Lucy Pavia is the entertainment editor at Marie Claire

Looking for a gig as a Guardian journalist

yah, now take in a 26 y/o african muslim male from Syria. Let's see how that goes.

>Guardian

uh where can i get myself some female refugees??? You know to help.....

>implying syrians are really arabs
Only European females would be against refugees if they actually were old people, women and children, but what do we get now? 65 percent males, its like women are in the military there and not men.

Objectively correct
42,000 in Italy alone per month
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-4504018%2FItaly-rescues-484-migrants-Mediterranean-finds-7-bodies.html

Cool story bro. Now do the same with a male refugee. Can't wait to hear about the rape

>someone does this

>NOW TAKE AN FSA FIGHTER AND LETS SEE HOW THAT GOES

>this happens again

>NOW TAKE A GUY WITH A BOMB STRAPPED TO HIS BODY

>having empathy for anyone not in your immediate family in current year

Cherry picked my ass. Muslim refugees are raping the shit out of western women. Are you blind or just a leftist?

I want to see someone adopt a male muslim nigger not some practically white female christian.
Has any of them ever done this?

Covering info up sure does wonders

a woman won't do shit, take in a male 'refugee' and you'll regret it quick

>Christian
>also a woman
Kek. Nice try faggot. Try picking up Abdul the town rapist #5563.

Well, if we look at the kurds, women are ideed fighting. But kurds are nased so that doesn't count.

Now offer a room in your house to some male refugees you virtue signalling cunt

>>implying syrians are really arabs

Literally what ?

Looks like its true , Sup Forums is really that pathetic and retarded , denying facts , crying over things they do themselves , being huge hypocrites

Truly the worst board

Wouldnt the Syrian Christian redpill the hosts about the barbarian ways of the moslems?

So Irish are Englishmen now because they speak English, lol.

>A Liberal Has Accepted Your Challange, Sup Forums...
>A Liberal

Well it's a start. Now the trouble is this liberal also needs to fund this refugee, which is guaranteed not happening.

If liberal volunteers were entirely self-financing this as some kind of economic collective it wouldn't be a big issue. Just vet them and send them back if funds dry up. You spend your money however you want.

Of course this will never happen.

And the worst thing is that if liberals were at all concerned with refugees and doing the most good, they would be 100% against refugee immigration. Because every dime we spend here is worth a pittance to the amount it does if we help them in the refugee camps or anywhere closer to home.

Helping people in camps and closer to home also increases the likelihood they get to go back when the crisis ends, which helps rebuild the region, instead of acting like a brain drain.

Next time a liberal makes the compassionate emotional appeal to you, try these two points on. They will not have an answer.

is this your strategy ? keep giving her challenges until she btfo's you and you have no other option but to agree with here or admit defeat ? Pathetic

>When Lucy Pavia and her husband offered Loujean Alsaman, a refugee from Syria, a room in their home

>this is a 10/10 pureblooded nord

Do you get beheaded in Jordan if you get caught browsing Sup Forums?

There's definitely dudes walking around in full burka just so they can feel like a woman.

Obviously this is not the kind of refugee we're worried about.

Why so mad? ???? xddddd

If she's English, she could take me in her house instead, we could drink vodka and smoke weed together.

Beady eyed dyke gets a live in maid to finger bang for free.
All this proves is that Anglos are the Jews of White people.

Also
THICC
H
I
C
C

I honestly can't tell who's the refugee

yeah if she takes in a man and he doesn't rape her then I'll agree

>young Christian girl doesn't decapitate people who took her in
STOP THE PRESSES

no i don't
nod berry mad :DD jusd annoyed begause Sup Forums never accepts they have been defeated

I just want to see their bad decisions split the marriage.

WTF I love Syrians now

That webm is some scary shit

Before long, the husband will also have a bond with the cute refugee-girl. That, or the two "sisters" will opt for a lesbian marriage and the husband kills himself.

>implying syrians are really arabs
My mother is Syrian Christian and she's 100% arab.

>I choose only who I like to be
According to Nu-pol, Arabs who are smart or Christian are not arabs, Muslims who do some subhuman filth are Arabs, even though they could be Pakistanis or some shit.

This DESU.

Blonde one looks like she has down syndrome.

Yes she represents the average "refugee".

>woman refugee
>no military aged man

Yeah she took in one of the 1% which are OK.

this is what i was trying to say , thanks frog

also tell your mother to convert

A Christian skitskin is still a skitskin that will pollute the gene pool. You're weak.

Free Swimming Lesson for Refugees.....

i don't get it, why stop?
would plow right through dem niggers

you cant just say you defeated someone and make it so. Are you an inbred or something?

You've accepted a whole lot of Syrian refugees Jordan.

Prove of Jewish involvement? Or at least a name I can google?

its not you who decide who are ok to get in and who are not ;) just saying

Which one's which? I see thousands of refugees in my nearest city, none of them look anything remotely like this. They're all slack-jawed niggers and arabs.

Such much proof. Just google for more.

p-p-please be my friend. if you're not my friend i'm kicking you out

>males aged 20-35 larping as 17 y. o. to get into EU
Simply disgusting.
I thought only Beduins are truly arab, Tunisians for example want to be know for their Berber heritage not arab.

Bet her husband is fucking the shit out of that dirty Syrian bitch.

I'd like to see Muhammad Mahmoud the camel riding rapist get a room in her house

I know all of that, tyvm. Just curious of exact names and circumstances related to that.

*So much proof

The Jews hate other Europeans (and everyone else too tbqh) and want to genocide us. That's why they are pushing for multiculturalism everywhere except in Israel.

Sam Hyde is the only likeable person I have seen that wears a beanie.

Then they sailed away together to the isle of Lesbos and lived happily ever after.

yeah , so why wont the west accept more ? we already have 1million of them and we have very low crime rates and basically the safest country in the middle east

Hahahahaha, this.
Also I'm against (((refugees))), but I wouldn't mind getting free sex slaves like in OP.

Accept only healthy

Would give her my room tbqh

She's much more attractive than the "white" person

>cherry picked

You're an ignorant fat halfbreed so I'll let that one go

She's getting cucked, her husband is definitely tapping that.