Tfw people pretend Finland is an independent country when in fact we're Russians

>tfw people pretend Finland is an independent country when in fact we're Russians
>tfw Finnish independence is illegal and Putin isn't coming to get his rightful clay back
Feels bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

worldbank.org/en/country/russia/publication/rer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he wants his country to become like Belarus

Rate my Finnish friend
Also benis :DDD

Painu vittuun jos vituttaa elellä täällä, ryssä.

You ever fuck his tight boy pussy?

>we're Russians
nyet

We are the real Russians actually, you just stole the name.

I agree that Russia separating from Finland was illegal and we should annex them ASAP.

Give it a century, one world order is coming and it wond be Americans or Russians in charge of it.

Putin himself is Finnic, Vepsian or something.

I look forward to having a border with China.

Fun fact:
Fingolia was Russian land for centuries, part of the Russian empire.

Their most "heroic" historic moment, victory against the pleb zerg horde known as the early nolscheviks was accomplished under the leadership of a tsarist general

Even today fingols live in the Russian Federation in their own autonomous republics,like Marij El and Komi for example

Genetically Russians are 30% fingols

So dear finnfags stop lowering yourself to the level of potatoland lstvia and cuckholia , your Russia hysteria look just rediculous

>Finland is Russia

Nope.

Otto Sulavuori

>centuries

German education.

White Finland is more of a continuation of the imperial era than Red Russia is, or at least was until we were forced to reinvent history after WWII + modern EU shit. So why would we like the current neo-commie Russia?

Are you fucking retarded?
What a n utter brainlet
Your Russia hate literally makes you retarded
I was specifically talking about the pre commie era and the fight against it.
Look at any map pre 1916 and show me Finland on it.
It's all
"Russian Empire"

Lmaoing at ur life snowchink

>Even today fingols live in the Russian Federation in their own autonomous republics,like Marij El and Komi for example
Finno-Ugrics are a linguistic family, and not necessarily an ethnic one. By that logic Portugalians are Russians because they both speak an Indo-European language.

Nice bait Pekka you deserve benis

Just about everyone in Finland think the Russian empire was overall a good period for us, except for the last Tsar.

The only people who hate the Romanov period here are ethnic Swedes and Germans who remember the empire not letting them pursue their retarded pan-Germanic ideology.

You're a good reminder of why Germany should have been wiped off the map.

yes, he have a lot of finno-ugric blood

Go have a bath, breathe the Northern fresh air on a forest... or a lake...

It's good you're not Russkies. But you may get Russianised in a near future so...

Is it a girl or a guy?

I feel wierd.

Who will be, then?
Jews?

Damnit Binland stop being a benis. You got the perfect opportunity to use the infighting between the Russians and Swedes to effectively escape both empires and do your own thing. Stop wasting that opportunity by begging to be conquered like Sven from next door.
Just don't go joining NATO and you'll be comfy forever.

It was Swedish empire before that so...

The problem of Finland is that they had a great XX century. Huge respect for them, ever since the war they kind a won against the Soviet Union up to Nokia.

The future, however, must look grim to Finns, they will wait a thousand years before being close to what they just did.

>t. Vladimir Ivanovich

Chinese.

Nah

Yah. OBOR is how american hegemony ends, Syria and Ukraine are just distractions. You should be happy, we got in on it early and will recieve many benefits from such an outcome.

>t. Hans Ludwigovitch

No, people in Komi and Mari El belong predominately to haplogroup N just like Finland. Your logic applies to hungarians who aren't finno ugrian by blood.

Those transportation routes make zero sense from a financial standpoint, especially the overland ones. (pic related)
I suspect this is a program to use industrial overcapacity in the chinese steel and concrete industry for construction projects overseas.
The Chicoms would do anything so they don't have to fire the millions who work for their zombie SOEs.

>pic related)
I'm sorry, but you have a misperception. prices aren't set in stone, and are not universal. It all depends on quality, quantity and cost of infrastructure.

It sure costs a shitton to move a rail car from europe to china trough russia because you have different rail standards. But if the cars, and/or the rails are standardised suddently you see a drop in price. Same if the workers on the car and rail are asian, requiring lower pay than a european. Another example of why that graphic is misleading is quantity. Sure it's cheaper to get a truck from london to beiging. But what about 20 trucks? 20000? truks? At some point rail becomes better efficiency wise, and given the amount of people in EU and China, and the amount of goods those entities wish to move, this point has already been surpassed. Add in the fact that Party of china is willing to subsidise project for geopolitical interests and Russia is willing to lobby (read bribe, blackmail, coerce) for it like there is no tomorrow, and you got a project doomed to succeed.

Isn't half of Finland frozen swamp anyway? And it's populated with frozen Cajuns? And the last time the Russkies messed with you, you made it not worth their while?

You can't change the basic maths of transportation by throwing money at it.
The ship in the image carries so many containers that if you put them on a train it would reach 50km in length.
Also you don't have to build and maintain the surface that the ship uses to move.

I'm sorry but we're never going to see relevent amounts of cargo being transported by rail through the whole of Eurasia.

Basically all of it is frozen swamp.

how does it not flip over?

5/5 bread :D:DD finran mentioned :DD: to the marged sguare now :D:D:D

Germany is already wiped off the map faget.

Restoration of the Russian Empire when

>What is Archimedes law?
Majick

>except for the last Tsar.
Yeah dunno what happened, us russians are usually bretty good at multi-kulti shit but went full ethnic nationalism before ww1. Sorry.
P.S. I bet jews did it too.

>You can't change the basic maths of transportation by throwing money at it.
You can in fact do just that.Imagine that you have 2 taxi services in your city. One is cheap, the other is not. But the pricy one is paid not from your pocket, but from taxes paid by corporations to the government. That's the main advantage of statist nations, they don't need to always follow capitalist economics, that is why russia despite it's crap economic position managed to reclaim Great Power status - the governemnt threw more money at the problem of foreign policy at the expense of domestic issues. USSR shown that taking it too far is just as big a mistake as any, but you can still do shit like this. If you will it important enough and have money to spare.

Also on a sidenote about ship - OBOR is has 3 objecctives, not 1. Rail is the one we are discussing, but there is also a sea route being considered, trough arctic no less, as well as the fact that along side with the rail china plans to do some "civilisation building" which is why it's not going straight trough russia as it would if it's only goal was transfering goods. They are expanding their economic influence into central asia, and russia is helping them in exchange for a few concessions because we simply can't afford such a venture and american influence in the area is unacceptable.

OBOR is not for-profit, it's a geopolitical venture first and foremost, and chinese are willing to foot the bill.

>Russian clay
Not on my watch spurdoniggers.

>Yeah dunno what happened
A naive ingorant moron inherited a throne designed for machiavelian sociopathic geniuses. Same happened with Gorbachev. That's the issue of having such a throne - every now and than a lunatic or a weakling takes it causing untold damage to the nation in mere decades.

Stopped reading at taxi.
For railways you need huge amounts of investment plus huge use of energy(fuel n shit)
For cargo ships you only need what water and huge dank ass ship?
>That's the main advantage of statist nations, they don't need to always follow capitalist economics, that is why russia despite it's crap economic position managed to reclaim Great Power status
>Statist
You understand that your infrastructure is still lacking and you can't just throw money at you roads and railways due to the big power status.
The second you start investing in railways , roads and ports is the moment you loose all the power due to need to act towards neighboring countries nicely in both economic and diplomatic sense!

>By that logic Portugalians are Russians because they both speak an Indo-European language.
I think you make a good point, mongol. Hmm... Liberating our ancient city of Russabon when?

>tfw people pretend Finland is an independent country when in fact we're Russians
This is demonstrably false because finns are whiter than russians

Remember that nowadays we would invade u in week.

>Liberating our ancient city of Russabon when?
Liberating someone 2015+2
It is called maintaining peace against terrorists.

Thi8s is another case of Ryuss user outside Russia LARPING for his own country.
It happens constantly to diaspora that is poor they are just identity Niggers.

>OBOR is not for-profit, it's a geopolitical venture first and foremost, and chinese are willing to foot the bill.

You think companies care about geopolitical considerations more than they do about profit?
And the chinese dont have the money to pay the difference, that's for sure.

>For railways you need huge amounts of investment plus huge use of energy(fuel n shit)
Which is why it's a chinese project and not russian one. Tho I have no doubt we will supply plenty fuel.
>You understand that your infrastructure is still lacking and you can't just throw money at you roads and railways due to the big power status.
Quite, that is the price being paid for the status, we can argue all day long on whether or not it's worth it. Also, As I said, this project doesn't go trough Russia, but trough central Asia. and, again, it's Chinese that are building it and not us, we merely help them politically where we have influence and militarily if such becomes necessary.
>The second you start investing in railways , roads and ports is the moment you loose all the power due to need to act towards neighboring countries nicely in both economic and diplomatic sense!
That's a weird line but I will assume you are just getting all your international news from Anglosphere sources.

Google these 3 termins: SCO, EAEU, CSTO.

We are quite capable of being friendly. The neignours that we have problems with are:

1. Baltics with their chronic victim complex
2. Georgians, who in their ultra-nationalist fervor thought shooting a russian peacekeeper was a good idea
3. Ukrainians, who were told that if you stop being friends with russia your country will get fixed overnight and all the corruption will evaporate.

I.E. Extreme nationalists who see their primary nation defining charachteristic as "not part of russia"

Kazahstan just passed a bill that drops Cyrillic in favour of Latin script. No russian critique happened. None. Meanwhile west was praisisng it for "breaking up with russia".

>And the chinese dont have the money to pay the difference, that's for sure.
Yes, and russia can't afford a bridge to Crimea. And yet both are being build.

>Baltics with their chronic victim complex
What do you mean by this?

>Yes, and russia can't afford a bridge to Crimea. And yet both are being build.

You understand that we're talking hundreds of billions per year in cost difference right?
And soon Russia will have to pick and choose very carefully what it spends money on, the golden age of the 2000s is over.

Your assumption that Russia is a great power is flawed. It is a regional power and has strong influence only within the former SU countries.
And even that sphere of influence has crumbled since 1991.

>And soon Russia will have to pick and choose very carefully what it spends money on
It has already chosen the USSR model, army and police!

Look, I don't want to throw insults around, but baltics go from east to west and back every century, each sides pretties them up, tells them how oppressed they were under the foreign rule and proceeds to use them as show case of perfect problem-free society they are building. Than the empire collapses, and baltics switch alligence, be it with an army or with a political change.

As to what do I mean by victim complex - for past 25 years there hasn't been a month where a baltic president didn't claim that russia will invade any day now to stroke up political support fearmongering brings (russian presidents do it too, so does everyone, it's far from unique). And when you repeat a lie enough times it starts sounding true to people.

By now lots of baltic citizens genuinly believe that Russia will start WW3 to gain control of a region with population that is half that of mocow.

>You understand that we're talking hundreds of billions per year in cost difference right?
Yes, so do the chinese, and yet they ARE building it. I have no doubt maritime trade will remain a major fixture in international trade, but do you really think China would be building it if they didn't see a way to benefit, if not profit. from it?
>And soon Russia will have to pick and choose very carefully what it spends money on, the golden age of the 2000s is over.
We have plenty issues and it's downright embarassing that it took a trade war and collapse of oil prices to get our gov to deversify economy, but they have done so, and there is a number of very promising projects in the making. GDP has, by the way, is projected to recover growth this year.
worldbank.org/en/country/russia/publication/rer

Rate this
>Northern_Sea_Route

pic

>By now lots of baltic citizens genuinly believe that Russia will start WW3 to gain control of a region with population that is half that of Moscow.
You are really lacking an critical ability here, this is a common problem among Russians.
>Look, I don't want to throw insults around, but baltics go from east to west and back every century, each sides pretties them up, tells them how oppressed they were under the foreign rule and proceeds to use them as show case of perfect problem-free society they are building
1.Latvians didn't exist till 15 the century and we have 4 dialects that are different from each other by a boatload hence the late forming of nation.
>for past 25 years there hasn't been a month where a baltic president didn't claim that russia will invade any day now to stroke up political support fearmongering brings
2.Identity politics are for fools I agree but at the same time Russians that live here for 20 years and don't know the local language! Not only your government interfere with our internal deals by radicalizing Russians but even makes them think that Latvia is a part of Russia.

Nobody gives shit about you here we just genuinely have serious banter culture and idiots on Sup Forums forming an opinion of these two is quite foolish. Maybe try to fix you insecurities as a nation and everyone will be able to work together.

I can bet Kisyelovo propaganda would state that Baltics will die without Baltic see ways.

Finnish people are more or less elven.

>Yes, so do the chinese, and yet they ARE building it. I have no doubt maritime trade will remain a major fixture in international trade, but do you really think China would be building it if they didn't see a way to benefit, if not profit. from it?
Again, i think this project is a relief valve for Chinese industrial overcapacity.
It's not about geopolitics.

>We have plenty issues and it's downright embarassing that it took a trade war and collapse of oil prices to get our gov to deversify economy, but they have done so, and there is a number of very promising projects in the making. GDP has, by the way, is projected to recover growth this year.
And how did that diversification happen? Putin ordered it and now the economy is diverse?
Russia is indeed not in recession anymore but what lays in front of it is long term stagnation.

>Baltic see
thats not baltic sea its northern ocean fag

Read comprehension.
Sorry sea.

The northern route is not navigable for almost the entire year nowadays.
Even in 2100 scientists predict it to be open only during summer.

The real question is will be there any other use to it than transporting a small portion of Russia's resources through see ways?
I really don't see use of it as long as we have Saudis for oil.

Your understanding of a term Great Power is flawed. I by no means imply that russia is a Global Power, even tho with the way Putin uses his resources we sometimes give of that appearance to those who are not well informed. We are by no means Soviet Union, not even that wreck gorbachev's policies made out of it

>sphere of influence
It collapsed IN 1991. And hasn't existed for 9 years in he very least, some would argue longer. We are only now recovering it. Yeltsin was an incompetent joke, and putins early attempts to buddy buddy with europe and nato saw baltics and poland join an organisation that ulitimatly shown to have no interest in admitting russia.

Ukraine wasn't pro-russian only to become pro-western. It's just

It is quite possible that this is true, the problem is your politicians keep repeating this. If people aren't buying it than why vote for politicians who are selling it? Don't get me wrong I'll be first to admit minimal direct exposure to baltic peoples. But your politicians ARE chronically butthurt and that's the part we in russia get to judge.

>Russians that live here for 20 years and don't know the local language! Not only your government interfere with our internal deals by radicalizing Russians but even makes them think that Latvia is a part of Russia.
That's a fair criticism and I'm sure they are doing just that, but I'd like to point out that if your politicians treated them fairly acknowledged that a large part of your population speak russian and gave them ability to continue doing so w/o suppression, making latvian patriots out of them would be easier than it it continues calling russia the evil emprire and anyone moderately symphatetic to it "a useful idiot" or "a traitor".

Wouldn't you agree?

Look at how easy it was for us to flip Crimea we gave it 3 official languages, fixed roads, restored law and order and most everyone is now happy citizen of russia. Including those born in ukraine.

few summer months it is
>min max ice coverage

>making latvian patriots
Well kid here it goes downhill if your parents are shit bydlos nothing will change that only a bullet in your scalp. You clearly don't understand we are not you, we are not Commies Sovoks like your whole fucking country is after Stalin.
Here we take freedom as something important derived from constitution that states that Latvia's national language is Latvian!
The issue with your kind is that everything should be done by state with the lowest amount of effort:
>Teach me Latvian Government
Here you go a book and courses.
>It's hard
The fun part is even you political refugees that reside here are more capable to learn the local language than you ex USSR sovok diaspora.

This really has made me think that your whole country is filled with people like you that state
>
Look at how easy it was for us to flip Crimea we gave it 3 official languages, fixed roads, restored law and order and most everyone is now happy citizen of russia. Including those born in ukraine.
But at the same time lack understanding that you like it only because your government did it.

>Look at how easy it was for us to flip Crimea we gave it 3 official languages, fixed roads, restored law and order and most everyone is now happy citizen of russia. Including those born in ukraine.

You're ignoring the fact that the blockage of the north crimea canal has killed traditional agriculture and that prices have risen considerably since everything has to be brought in from Russia now.
The detachment of an entire peninsula from it's former country is only easy on Rossija24, not in the real world.

And the undertone i hear from you is that you think it would be easy to do the same in the Baltics.
That is utterly delusional.
The Baltic countries have almost completely separated themselves from Russian institutions. By 2020 they will have seperated themselves for the electricity network as well.

Also, you will have to go to war against NATO first.

Besides that we even build a fucking fence between us and Russia+Belarus.
Issue is the next politicians will probably will want to build a wall.

>It's just
It's just Ukraine. You have russian 90s expanded to a country and prolonged to 25 years. Where russia came out of the 90s autocraticy with popular mandate, ukraine never ended the oligarchy. So pro-russia oligarchs (read paid by) and pro-west oligarchs (read paid by) Has been fighting for power for a long while now. West has more money to purchase oligarchs, so russia decided to cut it's losses and use the pro-west coup as grounds to use military force to secure it's interests instead of money (as I said, we can't outbid the west w/o bankrupting ourselvs) add to that how many radical nationalists took to streets in maidan and refusal to go on an election to replace Yanuk and you have a clear picture of pro-West oligarchs having no intention to giving up power and screw the popular vote.

So putin went and did what he had to to gurantee russian concerns and guaranteed that no EU or NATO will ever happen. Americans, dissapointed with their "victory" abandoned the project. Oligarchs lost shitton of money because of how badly grivna was hit and population was shafted completely, even donbass which russia keeps afloat has been largely shafted because they have enough to defend themselves but not enough to win the civil war.

EU wanted to handle ukraine to show that it's quite capable w/o Amreican assistance, but now with migrants and Brexit it too has bigger problems. So it is left alone, decaying, kept afloat by external players to postpone the collapse and yet no postitive development in sight, no matter who you support in the area.

Nice banter. As for Crimea - I like it because it worked.

>killed traditional agriculture and that prices have risen considerably since everything has to be brought in from Russia now.
By no means. I'm not saying Crimea is perfect and prosperous. But those actions made Crimeans like russia more not less, despite the economic harships. It's the same exact thing that happened in georgia. The host country does a dick move to punish population, population favours russia more for unfucking the dick move. Because guess what, they blame the blocade on those blocading not the "occupant". It's not easy, and there has been multiple fuckups but overall the project is a major success if you look at objectives. Crimea is secured under russian rule, Crimeans approve of this even tho they have certainly have plenty issues. The bridge project gave jobs and russian social security is far more rigid than ukrainian, so that's a bonus for them too.

I consider losing Ukraine as a whole a failure of Putins, if he had focused on funding comptence instead of loyalty, he would have more, but crimea+donbass were a brilliant comeback, geopolitically speaking

>And the undertone i hear from you is that you think it would be easy to do the same in the Baltics.
No.>By now lots of baltic citizens genuinly believe that Russia will start WW3 to gain control of a region with population that is half that of mocow.

The fact remains that you have lost Ukraine, you just grabbed the parts you could grab (Crimea, Donbass).

Also, how is Ukraine alone? It will soon be part of a free trade area with the EU that is pretty extensive and also includes Moldova.

>It will soon be part of a free trade area with the EU
No, no it isn't? Have you read their EU association pact? It has quotas so low that most of them are filled within first few months of the year, and their visa-free travel is only for tourism, tho I'm sure it will be misused, and has more small script than any free travel agreement by the EU before it. Despite what you might think, situation in ukraine saddens me, but they have chosen the path they walk, not me and not russia.

I'm talking about trade, not free movement of people.

NAFTA also doesn't allow make it easier for mexicans to immigrate into the US, but it's still a very comprehensive free trade pact.

then they'll have to build another wall

Not if we all wear gas masks outside and strategically increase global warming

>strategically increase global warming

>Again, i think this project is a relief valve for Chinese industrial overcapacity.
One does not preclude the other.

>And how did that diversification happen? Putin ordered it and now the economy is diverse?
Yes and no. There is a series of projects to promote russian industries. The agricultural one in particuar boomed when counter sanctions hit. At first it resulted in higher prices but by now it stabilised and russia has a sizable agricultural industry to call it's own. There is a number of projects on tech front tho it will take a very long time for them to get to producing consumer goods, for now their focus is military, science and oil production to reduce reliance on foreign tech.

>Russia is indeed not in recession anymore but what lays in front of it is long term stagnation.
What is stagnation? Indeed we aren't booming because guess what asspuling money is hard, but we aren't going down either, and what would you do to alleviate it? Short of letting foreign buisness run free at the expense of the populations there are no easy solutions for this crisis and that one is certainly ill desired.

>I'm talking about trade, not free movement of people.
Yes, so am I. I only mentioned visa-free travel because it was a major selling point of EU for many Ukrainains on Maidan: go work in EU get high pay. And with industry choking quotas it underscores nicely just how shitty a deal Ukraine is getting from EU. The only thing keeping it afloat right now is US foreign aid and IMF. One is getting cut by Trump because it's not getting US anywhere, tho it is yet to happen so he might well change that, the other is a sinkhole for any nation to be in. Go ahead, look how many success stories came out of IMF loans.

Are finish men retards? Like, I like to slap my penis on a pickle and cheese sandwich. 5 hours later when i eat it at work I wonder if I am a retards but then I think about fins and feel better.

Finland isn't Russian clay
Russian is Finland clay.