Every once in a while I try to bluepill myself by going on a lefty podcast binge...

Every once in a while I try to bluepill myself by going on a lefty podcast binge. This time I happened to listen to a Politically Re-Active with Kamau Bell episode called "Michael Skolnik on Being a White Woke Guy". He is a political activist/organizer who helps with BLM, Women's Marches, basically all the social marxist movements. Throughout the podcast, it's painfully obviously that the guy is just a black culture fetishist. He talks about being involved with Mike Brown, Trayvon, etc, etc. I guess he's a more honest and successful Shaun King.

Now, Skolnik is an odd last name, but I'd never heard of it. He never mentioned a single time in the podcast that he's Jewish, just that he's white. I checked his wiki and nothing. Then I made the mistake of checking out his twitter. WHY DOES Sup Forums ALWAYS HAVE TO BE RIGHT?

Can someone recommend a bluepilling podcast I can listen to? I want off this ride!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chapo trap house

buckle up, the ride's only just begun

A show for the goyim with no Jewry? Oy vey!

Thanks, Leafbro. I'll give it a listen.

It's one of (((them))) every single time.
There's no escape from the truth once you know it sadly. I wish I could go back to being bluepilled. The last straw on the jewish question was the race mixing mural by cleon Peterson which was funded by a Rothschild.

Here's his mural under the Eiffel tower.

And here's another of his works.

i wouldn't say i necessarily like it. it is interesting however (to me) especially as i dont normally consume viewpoints opposite to my own that often.

only listened to a few episodes. seems to be actual leftists that hate liberals and Shillary. "educated" and its also a "comedy podcast"

but they are goons (? i think?) from Weird-Twitter so its heavily snark-based-post-irony comedy

Here he is is

I find it difficult to listen to, it's so boring. They have a lot of sketches about the alt-right, but I've heard nothing that's comes even close to as hard hitting as the alt-right mocking itself.

They're just a downgrade in every manner

Reminder that once you are here you can never leave. Go ahead and watch more shitty cuck podcasts. The redpills will just digest more, and more, and more, AND MORE AND MORE. REEEEEE GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR, REEEEEE GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR.

That will repeat in your head over and over and over while whatever bullshit podcast you attempt to enjoy is on.

I found it particularly tedious to get through simply due to the amount of in-group memes/jokes. Seemed a bit forced.

I'm sure I'd disagree more than I agree with them but overall I found the group to at least be educated in their discussions

maybe its just the novelty of hearing leftists rag on liberals while also calling people "cucks" and calling Cernovich all sorts of Gorilla-related insults.

basically its if Alt-Right autists were actually commies: The Podcast

Try Doug Henwood's "Behind the News". He's horrible on some things esp. race & gender (you can hear him cucking) but he does know his shit and is experienced. He's at his best when talking to people he doesn't agree with.

Pure pain. Just like every other e-fame podcast.

Thats why its loved by /leftypol/ so much and they have daily threads. I mean were both the same bunch of autists juat on two different sides of the fence

I try to renormify myself with bluepills too, but am always rejecting the intellectual dishonesty I hear.

oh also i will shill for No Agenda Show

wouldn't call it blue pill though, in fact the 2 seem to be drifting heavily towards pro-trump bias.

the aim of the show is to analyze and dissect news clips/pop culture/mainstream media to examine for bias and hypocrisy.

i found it to be very informative during Obama's last few years. but lately the two are kinda biased towards trump. But when they dissect MSM thats 99% biased against Trump its kinda forcing their hand

This is so accurate

fuck "muh bluepilling", even normal non-political podcasts are hopelessly fucked now. I used to listen to the Skeptic's Guide to the Universe for science and skepticism news and it was fun for years but even before the election I could tell it was starting to get increasingly SJW and virtue signalling and leftist and I just dropped it completely before Trump came into the scene, I haven't so much as touched it since then, I'm sure it must be completely insufferable now.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

The face when he realizes he has been found out

thanks for the flag, your holiness

all my skater friends and I were skinny faggots in highschool till we hit our dudebrostonerenegade period, eating chocolate cakes and smoking meant our bodies were storing the thc in our fat lipids which meant we get a euphoric burn while pumping the thc back out our veins and sweating, like Arnold said "It'sa betta than sex! It's like cumming in a woman".
Arnold was a man, pumping gorilla tranquilizers in and out of his veins! I'm fine with weed... And so can you

>Jews
>Wanting peace around the world
Ok