kek

XBY will moon to 1$.

Buy XtraBYtes TODAY

>muh coins

>me too coins
you're even worse

>*blocks your tendies*

>blocks your train

I have a theory that these attacks are all just a guerilla promotion for Bitcoin.

Or a Bitcoin exchange.

Assholes deserve it for using Windows - seriously, why use that fucking shit

Somebody shop it onto this ventilator screen

What else, Mac Os?, Linux? Laughable.

So Sup Forums who do you reckon did it?

I reckon Ukrainian script kiddies

wait do i have to pay bitcoins to use 4chins now?

>What else, Mac Os?, Linux?

God tier:
>Plan9 / 9front
>OpenBSD
>TempleOS
>FreeDOS

Pro tier:
>Linux
>FreeBSD
>NetBSD
>OS X

"Enthusiast" tier:
>Windows

>Laughable.
Windows is laughable.

Blocks ur Scoops when??

My guess is that its clinton trying to get enough money to pay back the saudi's for the campaign funds.

>Not using Temple OS. Why even live?

This, I've been wondering how they'll scrape up two billion, maybe more.

back to /biz/ immigrant

Terry wants us to all have hope.

Score one for the good guys and BTFO the CIA niggers user.

Linux is a kernel, not a OS and yet, anything GNU/UNIX is WAY better and reliable

>idiots actually paid the ransom

This is going to inspire script kiddies everywhere.

THANKS NSA

Seriously fuck the NSA, pure fucking cancer.

Also I know you shits are reading this, do us all a favour and get real jobs you worthless parasites

Os x being pro tier
Literally only retards and low-iq boomers use it because it is so simple it's literally the only thing they understand.

>when you're terrified that it's actually MS themselves who did this to prompt people to update, which you did, but now you're scrambling to get rid of all the telemetry BS

I wish I could use linux and ubuntu and all that jazz, if it wasn't a stupid Sup Forums meme. I swear I'm just gonna go back to Windows 7 some day.

>blocks your blood refineries

People write malware for Windows because lots of people use Windows.

If everyone switched to another OS, people would just find and write malware for those other systems.

fuck you

>millions of computers and devises get locked by encription virus
>requires you to pay in bitcoin
>global bitcoin exchange increases
>market surget
>everyone gets rich except for the cucked people that did not buy into bitcoin
Wew lad what a time.

Why are you mad at me? Its your shitstain of a government who caused this

You're a millennial if you think that.

OS X is basically Nextstep plus some modern stuff, it's a real Unix™ workstation OS, running on well supported hardware, and when Apple picked it and then made it their future you could suddenly buy a real workstation in a laptop for $2500 instead of $25000.

Almost every open source project lives equally on OS X as it does on Linux these days too. You get a real commercial OS with actual software, as well as all the open source programs you want, and you can run shitty Windows apps in WINE or a VM if you want too.

So write your own compilers for jesus cia nigger

Yes it is.
It's called normies don't understand probabilities.

Not true. Windows is losing steam and FAST.

Posting in wrong thread.
I'll find my way out.

add

>mfw I had 300 bitcoin but sold it
>now worth $520800

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

silly

dumb

windows

scum

Did you really post statistic from stackoverflow?
Get the fuck out.

I thought this was Sup Forums not a Sup Forums OS cockfight

Windows is finished lad, pack it in.

If you're a gaymer your data will see itself out.

Wow. I didn't think someone could be such a massive faggot and so wrong at the same time.
Please livestream your own death immediately.
In the unlikely event that you have had offspspring, please take them with you.

Why are you still living?

>wrong
nothing about any of that is wrong you millennial newfag

I asking that question very single day desu

Blur the patient's face to make it seem more believable

underrated user

every website you visit is hosted on a linux server, half the phones you see run a (fork of) linux kernel, every TV box you see runs linux, every shitty IoT gadget runs linux.
Windows is only used for desktop computing and computers operating automaton in the industry.
Everything else is dominated by linux.
And servers are much more valuable targets than personal computers.

>GNU/UNIX
>GNU'S NOT UNIX/UNIX
top kek

>Blur the patient's face

user...I...

Yeah, but to pejeets who can't poo in loo

>losing steam
>50%+
???

Where as the majority of infrastructure is run on Windows Server and Intel / Cobol Iron.

That's why they keep deploying these. The NSA worm component was written to gain network access to Win servers for banking SWIFT systems with Cobalt DB's.

It's opportunity of exploit, not 'userbase size'.

>Literally only retards and low-iq boomers use it because it is so simple it's literally the only thing they understand.
People who think this are often tech support drones or people who think installing BitTorrent makes them hackers.

>suddenly buy a real workstation in a laptop for $2500

>he doesn't own altcoins
>he doesn't own XBY
Nocoiners, when will they learn?

A comparatively specced Dell or Lenovo is just as much, idiot.

>1 post by this ID

weird bitcoin shills trying to implant an idea?

Why aren't we all taking the Fedora pill?

Those tabs

>Where as the majority of infrastructure is run on Windows Server and Intel / Cobol Iron.
wut

>Like previous ransomware, the attack spreads by phishing emails,[16] but also can infect directly across a network any exposed systems which have not installed recent security updates[5][17] by using the EternalBlue exploit developed by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA).[18][19] Although a "critical" patch to remove the underlying vulnerability for supported systems had been issued by Microsoft on 14 March 2017,[20] many organizations had not yet applied this.[21]
Thanks America

What's the most hacker linux/linux/unix/gnu/ubuntu version that I can pirate and look like a complete hacker with green text and shit

The BC market did suddenly spike right before deployment of this worm, so...

The newfag thing is as pointless a "comeback" as the bullshit stats you posted.
Android is far and away the most popular operating system. Windows is second, even though it's been losing share for years, OSX is behind that.
It's okay to be an applefag, just like it's okay to spend all your time sucking loads and loads of dicks, but don't fucking lie just because you've developed feelings for a corporate entity.

>t. Pajeet

I'm a normie running Win XP Pro it's an illegal copy. It takes about ten minutes to boot up. I don't like new things.

Kali Linux if underage & Parrot sec if you are 30+ and like pentesting

6/10

You forgot "How to take a screenshot"

I kek'd

I don't think you need to pirate them. They do it for free.

>pirate
>linux

Anyway, use Backtrack. It's a """""""hacking and network security""""""" package.

Wordpress developer? Probably.

archive.is/L0MGE

I'm not blowing the horn for windows, I fucking hate it. But it's like a metastasized cancer in our infrastructure.

I'm really impressed by the marketing on this shit. The "price will double" countdown creating a sense of urgency, the free decrypting to show a proof of concept, and acting like they're a benevolent service instead of assholes who hijacked your shit.

>A comparatively specced Dell or Lenovo is just as much, idiot.
Hardware is still constantly evolving/being phased out/planned obsolescence.

IME to fork out 5-10x to get the "latest" hardware is not necessary when you could just wait a few months instead, but who knows if you're on the cutting edge of programming/hacking maybe it really is. Personally, I am not and I doubt very much that you are.

>android
>an operating system

>>losing steam
Yep.

Shop it on this Tesla interface

At the time the Powerbook G4 was out and OS X was released, the only similar real Unix in a laptop form factor was the Tadpole. It cost $25000 or so, way more if you had the cash.

Are you a millennial?

>MS themselves who did this to prompt people to update
Um...
No, sweetie.
Been running the same XP install for 10 years, been using it about daily, and I don't have an antivirus. I also have automatic updates enabled just in case.

If you don't care just use ubuntu+wine for windows programs
If you care about compatibility then intall OpenBSD 5, so you can also get linux compatibility and wine for windows.

>Kali Linux if underage & Parrot sec if you are 30+ and like pentesting

>No Blackarch
>No Blackbox
>Insulting Kali
Into le trash can you go Bill!

holy shit did you seriously just komendore WINE

>Being this poor
Um no sweetie, Windows 10 was free okay? xoxoxoxox

>be lonely user
>have no friends
>receive no emails
>don't get virus
Hey guise! I'm so smart I don't get viruses xd

>kali meme
they'll lose interest, debian is the linux of choice

Why is being under 35 considered some form of insult?

You don't need to click anything for this one user.

what the fuck is an emails?

Millennials lack the context to understand a lot of what the adults are talking about and when they sperge out I like to call them on their newfaggotry.

You don't use Kali as your gaming OS ffs. It's a good pentesting OS, Blackarch linux is better but still give credit to Kali, you only hate it because it's in Mr Robot and you want to be cool and hate on the hip and trendies.

Well um no sweetie, that's not gonna fly with me! xoxoxoxox

Because you're the worst generation ever. I've never met so many young people in the prime of their life who have so many disorders and illnesses. You're mentally and physically weak.

Whoa, where'd you learn to project that well?

sneaky fuckers!

So are you you fat sunlight dodging cake testing cunt.

Debian > you meme distros and you can load it right up with all the script kiddie tools.

umm...i cant even right now....ofc its free because its baaaaad ok?

Enjoying my hardened kernel