What's a Redpilled diet?

What's a Redpilled diet?

Read the studies.

Fasting. as in.. stop eating.. for like a month. All the normie scared shit is false if you cross reference it with studies.

Here to answer questions if required..

The muscle loss thing for example.. the studies show a possibility of 10 percent muscle loss.. so if you lose 20 fucking kilograms, 18 will be fat.. I dunno about you but I like eating and lifting weights far more than losing weight so this is a good trade off. Additionally you just do not need food while you have a plus 10 percent body fat percentage.

Also the cave man / metabolic rate drop thing..is all bullshit as well. It happens on a caloric restricted diet.

Jason Fung - the calorie deception on YouTube. Go.

Also I'm 10 days in to my second long fast. You can lose 2 kegs a week sitting on your ass drinking diet cola.. that's another meme, diet cola doesn't drop you out of ketosis. Proven by me with keto measurements..also doctors support that.

Also you can lose more weight if you walk around a bit. I try and do 6-9 ks a day light walk which means I have a further 500 or so caloric defecit..so 3kgs per week constant loss. First week you'll find a drop of 8kgs or so due to water weight and stuff in your gut.

Never listen to normies. Fact check with scientific studies

Don't listen to this guy.

Do low carb if you enjoy dairy.
Do keto if you just want meat.

You don't need to fast.

Just:
-Cut out all alcohol
-Cut out all sugar in your drinks
-Cut out all processed foods
-Cut out all deep fried foods

If you eat carbs like bread, stick to whole wheat... None of that refined shit.

And don't forget to drink lots of water.

Also lifting heavy ass weights helps a lot.

Also stay away from diet soda. Your body treats aspertame like real sugar so you'll get the insulin spikes that cause fat retention and hunger.

Plant-based.

Hemp has the highest natural source of protein and has all omegas present. Also plant protein binds with our DNA in the best way. Animal protein can cause cancer.

British cuisine

These are the normie I warned you about. Watch that video and read the science. Your body is entirely engineered for this.. that's why the fat exists..think about it

you're on the wrong board faggot.

Then what about when the fat and muscle runs out because your body has eaten all of it?

fasting is retarded but if you don't understand the concept of stopping before you kill yourself then you're even more retarded.

Retard. You clearly stop at around 10 percent body fat. Are you an idiot?

as much meat as possible and distilled water

This a fucking retarded method to lose weight.

The fuck is wrong with eating plants and vegetables while working out everyday?

Just sounds like a cheat method that could result in more damage than good.

Junk food, It's so shit you don't even need to put GMOs in it.

Wrong. Jesus. Fuck please don't listen to these normies, they just spill retarded shit all day and night.

Only drink water

Always a good, easy place to start.

This guy's the one to listen too. I did this. Combined with my already fairly physical job, I was down a couple belt notches within 3 weeks

Liquid nitrogen prevents your bones from calcifying too

Eat a lot of soy and be a good goy

The only redpille diet is daily communion of blood and flesh of Christ.
Amen!

>What's a Redpilled diet?
British cuisine

I've never once had a sugar crash after drinking coke (or anything really). I just feel the same the entire time. Only substance that really affects me is the caffeine in coffee or energy drinks

Ditch the sugary Jew. Haven't had a soda or fast food in three weeks and feel great.

- had vegetables: tomatoes, pickles, onions CHECK
- has good protein: cheese, meat CHECK
- some carbs CHECK
- orange juice for vitamins CHECK

Seems pretty nutritious and healthy to be hon, family

The fuck is this? Used tampons on a period-blood cake?

Bloody menstrual hell!

I second this, whole-heartedly.

Also you're an aussiefag, why shill for britfags?

Beer and steaks. You'll croak at 49, but you won't be one of these annoying cunt sacks who keep rambling about their buzzword meme diets.

Have a small serving (800g) of Sweet Sundae Ramen for dessert after every dinner

Dayquil

fpbp

Eat whatever you want, but usually the Mediterranean diet works out, just Lift and cardio to keep yourself in shape/get your bulk on.

Meat is only redpilled if you hunt it yourself. Burgers made at McDonald's are bluepilled.

>plant protein binds with our DNA in the best way
Especially with your extra chromosome, that makes you so special.

Veganism until S.H.T.F. then cannibalism

RED meat

>red pilled diet
Frozen tendies