If Amy is not funny then why she's the hottest star in Hollywood now? Sup Forums BTFO

Amy is consistently in the news, she has become an A-list. Get used to it you jelly neckbeards, my girl got talent!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4eDxjxVl8S0
rottentomatoes.com/m/snatched_2017/
imdb.com/title/tt2334871/ratings?ref_=tt_ov_rt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because she's a Jew and hollywood is ran by Jews.

Seriously what big movies has she been in?

but shes not, slide this

Snatched, trainwreck are huge movies, she now has the attention of ALL of Hollywood!

Cafes are buzzing with talks about her!

Go suck a malay dick, island boy.

yeah im on a vpn. slide this

She's not, a CGI raccoon is the hottest star.

They're not huge movies
They're just nothing movies

Goldie Hawn is still alive

She is a legend! And even she admired Amy.

Amy is new Jennifer Connely of Hollywood!

satan needs a miss piggy furry suit

Everyone laughed at Amy when she revealed she wanted to be a comedian
>No one is laughing now

FPBP

So is this movie a Taken parody or is it about vaginas?

Only way for Amy to be hottest star is to survive heat death of the universe.

because the jews want her out there pushing degeneracy

>a list
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahapfffdddddyyttt

It's a really lighthearted comedy about mother daughter reuniting, it is really funny and has an amazing ending! I won't spoil it but is is a twist!

goldie hawn is one cringy fucking slut

famous in the 60's for being mediocre looking but she was easy to command to get her tits out on camera

so now she gets plastic surgery to fuck and clings onto it by using the woman being used in the same exact way she was

she is utter fucking trash and I hope she dies

She show her titty in this hilarious movie.

>becuz the jews
Heh, nice try kid. Actually your pretty close.
The correct answer is she's related to the most powerful democratic politician that is currently in the government.
They push Schumer to manipulate the pop culture and promote the democratic agenda. Have you ever met someone who like any Schumer? Have you read the comments on her YouTube videos? She's despised and loathed by most Americans. It's all a move to make leftist policies seem natural, normal, and common sense, while mocking dissenting (right-wing) opinions. The left loves to "smugshame" weak minded people into believing they are correct.

looks average, relation to politics?

This.
By the way, nice Divid Et Imperam

>snatched
Like VAGINA am I right? Women can be funny too!

Why is stupid allowed here?

I say she is still not hot enough.

youtu.be/4eDxjxVl8S0

Sad part is, this relates to politics

Don't you mean "Her vagina got talent?"

She is like Carlos Mencia, but she still has a career because of her female, feminist and Jewish privilege.

>vagina jokes.

What is Hollywood? Is that one of those India places with the cows?

>the hottest potato in hollywood.

Except they shit on the theater screen not in the street

She isnt that big for last 6 months. Most actors and espcially comedians dislike/hate her.

(((She))) is a hack.

(((hollywood)))

Even the old rat looks better than her.

Women are funny. Get over it bigots.

This bait is fat and ugly.

It couldnt possibly have something to do with being related to chuckles

Pics?

For humor purposes of course

>"Hot, A Lister"
>2/5 stars on Rotten Tomatoes
> rottentomatoes.com/m/snatched_2017/

imdb.com/title/tt2334871/ratings?ref_=tt_ov_rt

KEK

More like schindler's list

That's 100% why.

Is she the female Brendan Fraser right now? Her JUSTing is getting out of hand.

is she actually popular is she just getting gigs because of kike nepotism and the ghostbusters feminist agenda shit

the kikes will probably abandon her when the shekel mill runs out. You can only ride so far in the judeo-feminist train

That movie sucked. Two thumbs down.

Legit her jokes consists of
>my vagina is disgusting
>fuck you if you dont like my vagina
Talentless

Hotest star in (((Hollywood)))

This.
In the before time, they made Brendan Fraser and Pauly Shore movies

this

Literally the PR guy for (((Schumer))).

Saged and reported.

I admire your dedication to this bit.

Her vagina smells like a small barnyard animal. That's on its best day.

you don't know how this whole Beast System operates, do you, shariablew?

Fucking disgusting

I would beat the shit out of you i was next to you for saying that kind of nonsense.

If your "girl" had talent you wouldn't be here flinging insults out at strangers and Netflix wouldn't have been forced to change its rating system.

>Jennifer Connely
Is that the chick that takes the dildo in the anus in Requiem for a Dream?

0 effort bait thread

Pics of Goldie Hawns tits?

Indeed

>hottest star in jewllywood
It was real in my mind

Hi amy, kindly fuck off

>Cafes are buzzing with talks about her!
Yeah, cuz she sweeps in and leaves them empty like a swarm of locusts. Get it, cuz she's fat.

Bingo, she's the cousin of Chuck Schumer, the senate minority leader.
Amy is notoriously unfunny and everyone knows it, yet her career keeps advancing and her political "influence" keeps growing. Mysterious isn't it?
Pic related, the second Amy gets bad reviews it's those darned "alt-right redditor trolls". Yet people hate on bad comedians like Carrot Top or Carlos Mencia all the time.

What do Amy and Carlos have in common?

ASS
ASS

Stop stealing others people jokes you disgusting slob.

Amy Schumer is currently the best proof of jewish nepotism.

Nepotism. Execs and politicians are hoping we'll give in and accept their narrative.

Literally who? Has this pig-looking bitch done any good movies?

Fuck off Shekelstien

The one good thing about fat disgusting jewess schumer is her existence as a celebrity is continually redpilling the average sheeple to the fact talentless, shameless, grotesque cunts are being hailed as talented entertainers by other media Jews because they are Jews too.

Amy is really helping to break the (((conditioning))) fat pig that she is. No wonder Jews won't eat bacon, it's fucking cannibalism to you swine.

C'mon user, you're not that stupid.

Schumer tits? Post pics

they both steal jokes.

Both were known for being unfunny/stealing jokes.
Mencia never did the political thing as far as I know. I'm just saying that bad comedians getting ridicule is nothing new, yet with Amy it's because of muh sexism and totally not because she lacks talent.

I'd rather look at cartel victims.
>Less chance of throwing up

the part of the trailer when she was trying to tell whether or not the mexican manlet was hot really triggered me

bitch looks like real life miss piggy

WTF I love the smell of barnyard animals now!

I got you senpai

DING DING

Mencia did some George Bush jokes, but that was what comedians perceived as "low-hanging fruit" at the time. Mencia's big thing was Mexican-Americans and retarded people.

I didn't know TWA ran flights outta Africa 10,000 years ago..
>because that sounds more realistic

Women are funny, get over it guys, just get over it

>you read this in Cartman's voice

Mind of Mencia was not bad

HEUEHUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUHUEHUEHEUHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHUEHEUHEUEHUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUHE

She so fucking gross. She calls herself a whore and then loses her shit if someone else makes the same joke. Even though she steals all her jokes. She is what's wrong with the word. She's unfunny and then blames that on alt right? Fat pig cow

What a disappointment that season was. It was probably the best political atmosphere for Cartman's personality to really shine, and it feels like they intentionally neutered him. Would have, could have, should have been great.

>If Amy is not funny then why she's the hottest star in Hollywood now?

Kill yourself. It was shit.
Best part: he wasn't really Mexican American.

He was infected with the PC mentality, it would be too obvious and cliche if Cartman was just a "Trump supporter", but I totally agree the season was a disapointment, they could have fucked Killary up with insane jokes, they chose not to

Dunno why remember this scene made me kek, but it did

>Remembering*

Good lord

>the hottest star in Hollywood now
she isn't