Remind me again why Kurds aren't /ourguy/,cause this is some fine roach desinsection

Remind me again why Kurds aren't /ourguy/,cause this is some fine roach desinsection.

Because they are just Jews LARPing to reclaim rightful Assyrian and Armenian Christian clay

They are.

Lovely people, too.

Americans genuinely do have the worst input to any conversation on this entire website.

>They're jews
>They're LARPing
>Rightful Assyrian clay
>Rightful Armenian clay
>Deus vult

Why has your dumb fucking meme post triggered me so much?

arent the YPG commies?

no but
>The Turkish Marxist-Leninist Communist Party (MLKP) has been sending volunteers to fight in the YPG since 2012.

I'm confused as to what you think your photo is showing though

it was a recent report of "the syrian communist party holding an anti-USA in YPG held territory"
I thought those were YPG or just generally kurdish people maybe.

Thank you for clearing that up.

The US is sending them tonnes of weapons and equipement so I guess no

anti-USA protest*

The only good thing Kurds do is kill roaches. If roaches didn't exist the Kurds would be useless.

And the US did the very same shit to the jihadists in the 70s. They're commies.

They are commies,it's just that US is ready to give weapons to anyone who can help them achieve their geopolitical goals,even if it's the gommies in this case.

Anglo Saxons with 130+ IQ leading their army and secret services know their business and rules of the game very well.

Sephardims were the jews living in Spain, and they got expelled on 1492. What the fuck are you talking about, puto gordo ignorante?

Keep this shit bumped until the daily Roachposter arrives.
That cunt reeeeeeing at any slight to le grorious Ottoman Roachpire is comedy gold.

Because Kurds are human trash too.

Ever read about some girl being murdered by her uncle/dad because muh honor? Ever read about some woman being thrown off a balcony because muh respect?

It's always Kurds

b-but the w*stern MSM said they were based secular freedom fighters?

Yeah it's retarded
>muh underdog
>enemy of my enemy is my friend maymay

really weird how a bunch of Islamic radical communists have become the go to pet in the Middle East

Sup Forums will say these are coincidences:
>Lots of early Zionist terrorists were Kurds
>First female Rabbi was a Kurd
>Spreads (((feminism))) in the Middle East like the Jews do in the West
>Showed up out of nowhere
>Genetics show they are the group closest related to Jews

Why does Sup Forums shill for the (((Kurds))) so much?

What was inaccurate?

Western media says kurds are evil racists you fucking roach scum.

They are and getting shitton of support from antifa