AUSPOL gas the poofs edition pt2

>EVIL neo nazi MIKE ENOCH to be banned from Australia

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-15/george-christensen-tries-to-stop-visit-from-neo-nazi-mike-enoch/8525672

>Fairfax BTFO, TPG offers to buy out entire company

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-15/fairfax-takeover-bid-increased-by-tpg/8526412

>can't buy a house goy? stop eating smashed avo and buying coffee

news.com.au/finance/work/careers/firsthome-buyers-have-unrealistic-expectations-property-tycoon-says/news-story/ebd3dae933b625f403982ac0a73df3c9

>Australian Army soldier sexually assaults 4 superior officers, gets off with $700 fine

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4506016/Army-officer-guilty-sexual-assault-fined-just-700.html

>Perth man gets btfo in Singapore

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4504666/Australian-man-taken-police-Singapore.html

>Bubble popping? House prices fall again as investment loans drop to lowest level in 10 months

theage.com.au/business/the-economy/home-loan-approvals-fell-05-in-march-20170515-gw4yfg.html

>Big Banks crying about new tax

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/com-bank-cries-foul-over-unfair-and-uncompetitive-tax/news-story/bc3856b9bac182ad3ed14aa365598747

Yesterdays thread: →

Discord: discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Poll: Who is the worst ethnic group in Australia?

strawpoll.com/31sgyc9

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.nine.com.au/2017/04/05/14/51/suburban-melbourne-house-has-seven-million-dollar-price-tag
news.com.au/finance/work/careers/firsthome-buyers-have-unrealistic-expectations-property-tycoon-says/news-story/ebd3dae933b625f403982ac0a73df3c9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Myatt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder they've been predicting a housing bubble to burst since the second Howard term

>Wants no Australian participation in United States missile defence programs.
>In spite of the latest NK missile launch
Is there anyone quite as cucked as the greens?

Who's watching masterchef here

Says the increasing nervous man for the 9000th time.

can we get the union jack changed to China flag please? because its 2016 n shit.

reminder to make a separate thread for qanda

whats for dinner cunts? got some BBQ meat lovers dominos pizza here with some cheesy crust.

He'd be handsome if he tidied up the beard.

This isn't Trump General

what is a poofta

you

you

me

ok thakns guys

Made home made wonton noodle soup

*gas*

You, cunt.

>dominos pizza
It never has and flavour. It is like eating water. Doesn't matter which toppings you choose.

Why do Aussies want Asian wives? Can't we handle an Aussie sheila?

>Can't we handle an Aussie sheila?
no.

It's just 'get your dick wet' attitude.
Non-city, or even suburb girls are fine here.
We don't have the AIDS that the US has (yet).

White guys get Asian girls because they cant get white girls

t. guy who used to date asian girls

I watched too much anime

I am a poofta commie arse

cause aussie girls are fucking pig disgusting bogan cunts.

Asian women are far superior.

>wanting a slag from western sydney
fucking disgusting.

a swede

>I can't get white pussy

Say hello to my fat cunt degenerate member of parliament. We're gunna need a bigger rope.

>People actually thought an MP from the governing party was going to be a secret alt righter

>gotta get a gook

Gas yourself back to the stoneage you degenerate racemix cunt kike.
Fuck off

im impressed with how dominoes has improved over the years, they used to be shit tier 10 years ago now they do alright

>$7 million dollars for a small house in melbourne

they're pretty good, i can't stand the cheesy crust though.

Bibi is based though.

the thing is sometimes these dumb cunts think like they top shit but then some cunt recks the shit. this is whats wrong in auspol you cunts need to cunt it wayyy harder sluts like that need a firm hammering to see it. things not need be like it just since you cunts are some kind of soft wanker lmao. this cunt today just fucked all you cunts and what are you fucks doing yet again having some kind of jerk off fest on some lesbo whore oh what a suprise just another day in auspol where all the dumb cunts are fucking around like a bunch of jerkoffs get fucked

Asian here. White girls are better

b-but AUSTRALIANS FIRST?
baste?

>not a property bubble

finance.nine.com.au/2017/04/05/14/51/suburban-melbourne-house-has-seven-million-dollar-price-tag

>bibi
>based
>a jew
>based
>jew

FUCK
OFF
FUCKING
NEWFAG
FUCKKKKKKKKKK
REEEEEEEEEEE

killa shards ay cuz

i grew up on a 100 acre property, the house was a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom. the whole thing was bought for something like $300,000 in the 1980s.

but seven million dollars for that? we are in a bubble.

good post

Waste...

Fuck off stormcuck. He's a strong defender of his country, BTFO's muzzies and leftists and keeps shitskin immigrants in their place. You'd love him if he didn't happen to be a Jew.

have the kikes over at thehebrews.xyz ever upheld this competition?

I'm actually impressed that our letters agencies have been able to prevent all terrorist attacks (with the exception of lindt but thats different)

>cheesy crust
I've never bothered with that meme tbqh, just go with thin n crispy

no goyim, 7 million dollars with 25k per month repayments is normal okay
you just grew up in the racist areas of australia where nobody lives anyway

>defending a jew

/r/thedonald is this way you colossal faggot

yeah we do a good job, a lot of hours put in but it pays off.

>LARPing this hard

8gag is the other way, Cletus.

go thick mate. it's the only way.

i miss the racist areas. i tried setting up a flag pole and the asian cunts next door called the cops over it three times. you can't even put up your own national flag in modern sydney.

i don't have to predict when it will burst to point out that it's a bubble.

/nu/pol
LEAVE

yet our correctional officers are working hard to farm as many new muzzo terrorists as possible our of the goulburn supermosque
>lindt
reminder

hows that muslim ass taste you cock sucking faggot? does your local imam bum you every night?

meant for

Thin and Crispy for texture, deep pan for filling yourself up when you're a poor neet

reminder that the top 1% of China is 13 million people

I hate muslims equally you jew lover

Go suck more jew cock you stupid goyim cunt

ummm listen, sweetie
we do NOT tolerate this crud on AUs/Pol
this is a zionist general, mm'kay?

>>>/lakemba/

either or

will try next time user

>lindt not halal
now Manis motives all make sense

I hope it doesn't happen but I think its only a matter of time before we have an incident similar to one we've seen in Europe

kosher cunt

*shake head*
mmyep
these stormweenies are just like muslims: undemocratic, intolerant; and discriminate gays and women

People on social media have gone absolutely insane over this. They literally think that this guy is saying "Stop having coffee and you'll be rich lol" whereas he's actually saying save money where possible, and make good investments. How is this difficult to understand? If you read the article it does say he inherited 34k but that can be saved over 5 or 6 years with by cutting out the very things news.com listed. Why do millennials have a total victim mentality?

does aus/pol/ believe in ghosts?

>coping this hard

It's alright mate, you've already outed yourself. Go suck Muhammed's cock you Muslim loving faggot.

Rather be kosher than halal

its their end goal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Myatt

THANKYOU
this is pro zionist general
anyone who disagrees donesn't
't understand the REAL problem with immigration: muslims

What do you mean if I worked and save money I can get somewhere in life? I'd rather just bitch about the LIEberals

You have to go back changs

when my mum was 20 she worked as a hairdresser and lived in Bondi
she got pissed regularly and was still able to save up money to travel to Europe
young people have been priced out of the best locations due to development and are clearly discontent with having to live at home

got any stories?

we've already had our first taste of the vehicular jihad
reminder if we let jews run our borders this wouldn't be a problem

About what exactly? My experiences with them? I've fucked a girl on her Grandma's bed while she was in the Kitchen

thin and crispy has no texture. at least i feel like i'm eating something that has a sick proper-pizza-dressing fetish when i eat thick crust dominoes pizzas.

Death to Jews

>rsl getting investigated for fraud
brucey come back

It's the fantasy beloved by most bottom tier men, living out a lonely life in their childhood bedroom or parents basement, that an Asian girlfriend is the ideal, that they are traditional, subservient, weak, docile, a perfect partner in a world where they are rejected by White women, so they turn to Yellows for solace, for adoration, for worship, but a Beta male is a Beta male, lowering yourself and obtaining a Far Eastern Woman does not raise you to the status of an Alpha, it only confirms to others how weak and insignificant you truly are, unable to control even a slant, just pathetic and disgusting

It is pretty Asian to have your grandma sleeping in your kitchen

>when my mum was 20 she worked as a hairdresser
Yeah, a 'hairdresser'

kek

KEK

omggg u love muslims or something?
take a note from some of the other #baste posters ittand vote bibi!

she was awake lol and asked the sloot about the noises she was hearing

your experiences with yellow fever. what made you move on from it.

>Pay zero tax
>Invest it into over-the-top halls in country towns that only get used 4 times a year so you technically don't make a profit
RSLs have always been scams

How 'bout neither you didgeridoo ass packing kike

what is baste? someone wrote it in the other thread too

g2g but i'll brb later 2nite sweetie

Q society dogs pls go

FUCKING
BAASTTE

I hope those leftists fuck his shit up,

Oh, I started going to the gym, taking care of myself, etc. Once I realised I could start attracting better looking girls I magically lost my yellow fever

Go back Lebanon Ahmed.

DEATH
TO
ALL
KIKES
FUCKING GAS YOURSELF YOU KIKE FILTH

Murdoch Murdoch were ok until they started taking themselves too seriously

>Poll: Who is the worst ethnic group in Australia?
>No Curry munchers

Asian guy dating white girls because they can't get Asian girls

T. Me