Why are there so many white people in position of power in the USA?

Why are there so many white people in position of power in the USA?

Context?

>fellow white people

Because white men don't think and say stupid shit like the cunt at the bottom of the picture.

She is right you know
How can a group of white males care for issues that affect women and PoC?

but women are strong and independent and equal to men, why would they need protection

Because blacks are wastes of skin, hispanics are disrespected for no real good reason, asians don't seem to care and women are still too confused.

Do you really think that there has to be a woman there to make better decisions? I don't really understand the argument, because I very much doubt those same guys represent the best interests of average white males in the US either.

>Women need other people to protect them
Its the current year user.

sagefag

(((White))) people

There are no reasons to believe a male politician can't deal with women issues. Contrary to what Tumblr would have you believe, you think with your brain, not your vagina.

because of the patriarchy fuckface

The woman in the OP makes a great argument, if Trump says he supports diversity then hires 13 white males to be senators of health care he is a hypocrite

How can niggers care about the issues that affect the majority of the population ie White people?

They have more empathy and are not racist (racism is power plus prejudice), they know the struggle of being a minority and not being subject to the same privilege that white people do.

Because they won't be blinded by their hormones every full moon and will be able to take a detached perspective to actually scrutinize the issues without their ovaries getting in the way?

wtf I hate breast cancer treatment research now! Men should stop helping women since they obviously don't care about women's health!

Salem witch trials were about women taking power

Inquisition was the most fair system at the time, as it involved an actual trial, and "witches" was a codeword for jews

90% of black people drop off college.
What kind of diversity do you want in power ? Dumb people ?
Go back into taking care of those African refugees and shut the hell up

Empathy is not evidence based and has zero relevance to policy. Go study your sociology bullshit elsewhere.

Empathy makes you do stupid things, look at the illegal immigrants, that shit started for real with the picture of that drowned child.

>americans get health
>lines to the doctors are three days long as every pajeet,. chink, and juan goes to get checked for his sniffles to get out of work for a day or because huehue healthcare amigos
>its an instant tax burden because of all the immigrants and fat fucks
>instantly get jewed because it mandatory and we have no leverage to demand better service or deals

sounds grand..

>looks like
>skin color
>judging by skin color

Sounds pretty racist.

blacks drop off college because institutional racism, they are treated worse than non-blacks at school (and everywhere else), they are discriminated against because of the color of their skins, they don't have the money to pursue a carrer in education, etc etc.

>institutional racism
>posts 88

ayyyyyy paisan!

make them pay a ticket if it's a simple health issue.

We have this here and it works just fine, white code you pay the ticket, the rest will not pay anything.

> they know the struggle of being a minority

So they we have an in-group bias that is somehow necessary for "fair" policy

> not being subject to the same privilege that white people do.

I wasn't aware that white people running for Senate are given votes by the government just for being white... but blacks are SAT points in college admissions just for being black.

The fuck happened to Alyssa Milano?

It's so after every policy is thought up, a women can try and add on "free tampons and abortions for everyone (female only)"

I think if history has shown us anything, white males are the only ones who give a fuck for anyone who doesn't share their race or gender.
Women sure as fuck don't give a shit about white men.
PoC sure as fuck don't give a shit about white men.
Whereas white males have given women and minorities equality and the right to vote - something women and PoC have shown they'd never, ever have given men if the shoe was on the other foot.
So, the only truly tolerant system - or as close as we're ever going to see in our lifetime - is one composed of white males.

The funny part is that that lady collected government money for being black.

>(racism is power plus prejudice)
Definition of racism

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

Black people are the least empathetic people on the planet. Look at the state of any nation/county/city run by black people.
They are entirely self-serving, much like your argument.

>haha white men are stupid. It's not like the Salem Witch trials were a bunch of women being hysterical or anything. Now back to playing with my gadgets invented by white men

>>women dont run for office

All of these white males were voted in by women. Your point is literally invalid.

those damn white guys, am i right.

>Because white men don't think and say stupid shit like the cunt at the bottom of the picture.
>Nobody ever died cause they didn't have access to healthcare

>Why are there so many white people in position of power in the USA?
Whoa... You should be asking why are so many jews in the Senate/house when they are only 2% of the population. Why are Jews 60% of ivy league graduates when they are only 2% of the population? Why are 90% of bank CEOs Jewish whole they are only 2% of the population?

They are white. Just under (((their))) control

Amen, leaf

Is this that trans-racial woman?

really funny thing is shes about 99.9% white guy.

Checked and correct.
The "power plus prejudice" is SJW bullshit to "prove" minorities cannot be racist.

No, it's this chick.

Why should they care? This country was founded by white men for white men. All minorities should be expelled or gassed.

>There are no reasons to believe a male politician can't deal with women issues.
Right, but two of them are Mormons and one's Ted Cruz.

White male is a minority, dipshit.

Fuck, male is a minority.

Have you ever noticed how many Asians are in the Japanese government?

What's up with that?

Why do people believe that witches don't drown? Do they think Jesus was a witch?

Any black person appointed will be called an uncle Tom so why bother.

If they could perform magic they would use it so they didn't die.

>racist IQ test made by whites

Because United States is a majority white country pasta nigger

Yeah because that's totally how leftists use the word.

All nu male cucks who try to play semantic games instead of responding to obvious meaning should be gassed as well.

That's dumb unless you are dipping them with all of their shit.

Witch hunters were morons

this chick?

>that Asians and ashkanazi score higher on

Damn rasis whit-

>PoC of color are equal!
>You're not equal, you can't treat us equally!

Pick one, nigger lover.

(((white)))

They are obviously racist.

My brother has gone full retarded lefty. I've been trying to rekindle our friendship, we were basically thick as thieves, talked every day hung out all the time. Anyway end blog, the other day we were talking things were going good, and Japan comes up.

I mentioned I thought it was cool Japanese was one of the few places left that were super homogenous. I guess in hind sight I should have realized this would trigger the fuck out of him, but yeah he started into the whole "Do you real think refugees and immigrants damage a country hurr durr" shit. What a fucking shame.

I guess my point is: if they could do it liberals would brown the fuck out of Japan and everywhere else.

>Japan not Japanese, I am too hungover for this.

Why are there so many italians in power in italy?

>Any black person appointed will be called an uncle Tom so why bother.
She's asking for women to be appointed
>any
there's only one black Republican senator

>Yeah because that's totally how leftists use the word.
I've never heard liberals call a majority a minority.

I've heard conservatives call a minority a majority though. I've also heard them call it silent, but they won't shut the fuck up in my experience.

You realize outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums like environments, Ashkanazi jews are considered white what with Ashkanazi literally meaning they are primarily of European descent.

Women know that all women cannot into logic. They are by nature irrational. "I don't like that color".
So they want a woman making decisions in a biased and illogical fashion that way they can sit down and discuss it.

My wife's sister is visiting right now. They are driving me crazy. There was a discussion last night about what for dinner. The debate wenton for half an hour.

They decided Taco Salad. Then they discussed who would go get the ingredients and who would make it. " I will, no I can do it. let me, no I can do it".

Know what the outcome was? I went to Taco Bell and picked up taco salads. And I hate Taco Bell.

niggers in this country attend college fully paid or at extremely reduced rates
they drop out because theyre fucking morons and cant do the work they need to do to graduate, or just dont try to do any work at all
the times they do a large portion of the time they dont actually deserve it, its just a ploy to say 'we gave a nigger an engineering degree!! so diverse!'

>I very much doubt those same guys represent the best interests of average white males in the US either.
All those clowns care about is their ((handlers)) and their "campaign contributions".

Italy is a country made by italians
America is a cultural union made by people of different races and cultures. There is no "American" people, whites are just as american as africans.

But the point still stands: different ethic groups can have different ability, measuring the difference isn't wrong nor does it make one a racist for doing so.

>Italy is a country made by italians

no they're not

italians were all black, you're racist, enjoy your immigrants

>measuring the difference isn't wrong nor does it make one a racist for doing so.
Right, making assumptions about an individual based on that measurement makes one a racist.

In the last ten years, two hospitals in a 50 mile radius closed due to illegals not paying emergency and obstetric bills. One other hospital is very selective about who they admit for treatment.

Most patients they send to a local hospital that is larger and in a more populous city ten miles away.

Dont you have some immigrants to take care of mario spaghetti head?

It is a melting pot but there are still distinct cultures that make it up. It just so happens that white culture has a heavy focus on community and civic duty for the most part, while other cultures value it less. Also there are more white people are more likely to be running and more likely to get voted in.

I hate that monkey slut.

Fucking stupid Mexican
GO BACK TO MEXICO!

Wtf is this joke? I almost lost permanently dislocated my spine with the levels of cringe that this got me!!!!!

>white men can't possibly understand women and minorities

>but white woman /sjw can totally talk in the name of minorities (ie a group of wich myself im not part of, but im so special i understand them)

Come on now

>making assumptions about an individual based on that measurement makes one a racist.

I think that's only half of it, acting differently to people based on those assumptions is what truly makes you a rasist. And even then the lines are blurred.

Why are so many Jews in position of power in the world?

Here is a list of reasons:

1. Whites are the majority
2. It is largely a meritocracy
3. Whites have their shit together more than others.
4. That is who THE PEOPLE elected.
5. Whites have a higher IQ that most minorities.
6. A lot of them are actually jews.

Why would making assumptions based on statics be rasist?

Pic for lolz, but in all seriousness this post hit the proverbial nail.

Look, you are going to have assumptions about a person before you get to know them. YOU, for instance, might come across a black person and assume that they are equal to you in every way. The thing is, statistically, you are going to be wrong more often than the guy to uses statistics to create his baseline assumption. That does NOT mean that someone who believes in statistics and stereotypes is not capable of recognizing exception.

Lots of people smoke cigarettes and never get cancer but we still recognize the danger and preach to people not to smoke. Is that also wrong?

Why is liberal "comedy" so unfunny?

>comes up with six reasons but doesnt mention the no1
how about their gender and race dont matter?

>white
Because the jews know that white people are the easiest puppets to controll.

WTF is that creature?

I forsure thought it was the transracal person lmao

Because it does matter. Black women are just not as likely to get there BECAUSE OF MERIT!

Blacks drop out because they get bonus points from affirmative action to go to incredibly difficult schools they're not good enough for, instead of going to a community college or lower tier school where they could do well

Eww she looks extremely race mixed. What race is she at this point? Looks like a racial mish mash.

is that rachel dlololzlol?

Jeez talk about mongrel