Why do mexican-american love to be mexican rather than simply being American?

Why do mexican-american love to be mexican rather than simply being American?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12eNAovkDTM
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ZofBjfcDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they're fucking spics

Retardation. Their country sucks so much shit they fled to a place they aren't wanted but still act smug about their heritage. Dumb as shit.

You fucking racist nip
They have all the right to be a proud spic and leech all the social welfare from USA

Because they're reclaiming rightful clay.

because the US is a disgusting place that turns them into social outcasts, is racist against them and wants to deport them

why'd you ever feel welcome in such a racist environment?!

they simply answer to the hostility they experience with hostility

if white people in the US were like the ones in the 19th or early 20th century they'd be more welcoming to migrants integrate them because back then they had this idea that everyone can come and become an american who wants to but nowadays americans somehow believe their country is full and that there are some inherent traits, history to being an american

its a country without any valid history or culture pretending to be like a european nation

the US is a disgrace to the western world and has to be stopped

Because they rather not want to learn and speak English if they can help it.

This exact same post was up like 12 hours ago, same flag and pic related too.

It's a race thing I think. Beaner pride worldwide

Stupid fucking Americans in here.

Ask every single one of them and they'll be like "I'M GERMAN" "I'M IRISH" "I'M FINNISH"

I made this exact same thread yesterday, the hypocrisy is mad as fuck, you're both as dumb.

>its a country without any valid history or culture pretending to be like a european nation
>Implies that any rational country on earth wants to try to be like the European Union.

I wonder the same when I see paraguayans and bolivians decorating their neighbourhoods with their respective flags but they will never go back there for anything in the world. I mean, if you are so nationalist then why are you here and not back in your home land trying to fix it for the better? I'm not saying my country is a paradise, just slightly better than theirs, but at least if you are going to live in someone else's country be a bit more respectful towards your new home. Don't want to wave our flag? fine, but at least don't wave yours.

just being edgy

ding ding ding

So cities with 80-90 percent hispanics don't want mexicans and are racist environments?

Because they want to feel special and seek for identity.

Every person feels proud of their nation when they go overseas. That's a fact.

damn, someone is just spoon feeding you a whole load of shit and you're just eating it up

Pic related would be the biggest example I have seen.
I am a fan of Cain for both his attitude and fighting ability, but come on.
You were born and raised in the US and now made a fortune there.
Yet you say " I am a proud Mexican fighter"

Most 2nd gen Mexican-Americans barely speak Spanish and identify as American. They're not as patriotic as other, more assimilated subgroups, but what do you expect when they're called spics on a daily basis?

What's the difference between mestizo in Mexico compare to mestizo in Argentina or are they the same?

funny thing is i own a small landscape company and spics apply all the time and when i do a background check and find out theyre illegal i call ICE and give them the info. im proudly responsible for 11 deportations.

living in SocCal here. being white is being a minority. im a mixed halfbreed but all those people claiming minorities are being discriminated against by all the whites... what whites? there are no whites here!

I hope Stipe retires Cain if he ever comes back.

they act more like niggers than mexicans

Because they have different origins (Olmec, mayan, then spanish. They are not fire-dancing american indians but mesoamerican) that converge in a different culture, language and values. They and us are happy and proud about this history. Also proud of being not related to US, which for them is a plain goldmine.

>be colonized
>colonial power gets BTFO in war
>new power takes land and develops world class civilization
>still your rightful land

I think you've had too much haggis you 22 chromosome mick

kek

Because they are traitors and need to move back to mexico? Sinco de mayo should be sinco de move the fuck back to mexico. Mexicans had zero to do with building the US yet people celebrate a fucking mexican holiday in the US and you still got mexifag sjw's complaining that "americans are appropriating mexican culture" has a point, don't celebrate it at all just tell them to go back to fucking mexico, the only thing they've contributed with is mass illegal immigration.

Stipe is a lesser version with this non US shit.
Croatia! Croatia! Croatia! all around him.
Faggot was born and raised in Ohio where he is a fireman.

>They are not fire-dancing american indians
This is not always the case. Some Mexicans are part "Amerindian/Native American" which is probably better than meso- in terms of desirable phenotypes.

You are sub-human.

Your life must be so sad u are destroying other people's lives so yours are interesting, thinking you are doing good for your country (being US a jaw for everyone)
U are contradicting your own freedom principle, kill yourself worthless redneck.

We love who we are. Garbage from Europe are just as bad as Mexicans that left their home land. Whites brought lazy ass niggers to plow their stolen lands and wives. You don't see beaners doing that KEKS

b8

>Garbage from Europe are just as bad as Mexicans that left their home land.
Except the "garbage" from europe built the US from the ground up whilst you faggot mexicans haven't done jack shit.
>We love who we are.
Clearly you don't since you don't even want to live in your own fucking country.

>Garbage from Europe are just as bad as Mexicans

Yeah, but it's alright when you're all screaming "muh heritage", right? You're a fucking joke

Nowadays there are not native amerindians. Why? Because all of them are dead, and those who are alive crawl for 5 miserable cents selling ethnic beadworks or doing films of what their culture was once.

>...worthless redneck
and thats why he deports them. getting tired of youre shit homie

It's because Mexicans have actual culture, unlike Americans.

Sure, I meant their ancestors were.

The native americans were settlers aswell but incompetent ones
>indian culture
Scalping people, smoking a pipe in the most elaborate construct their minds could come up with for all that time, a fucking pyramid tent.. Oh boy they are so worse off right now right?

>It's because Mexicans have actual culture, unlike Americans.
Except america is a pan european culture, and european culture is one of the most successfull and advanced cultures on the planet.. But nice try SAUDI ARABIA, literally a non country till after the ottomans fell and westerners discovered oil under your soil and showed you how to get it out of the ground so you could sell it to them.

Without the west you'd literally be a sanddune in the desert right now.

Don't shoot the messenger
youtube.com/watch?v=12eNAovkDTM

What was that for? you faggot.

I wouldn't say worse. Those beadworks go for several thousands of dollars. Enough elbow grease and you could create generational wealth selling them.

>People take the risk of being deported for entering ilegally
>Complain beause they were deported
MUH HUMANZ RITES MUH RACISM MAKE USA MEXICAN AGAIN AMIRITE?
Legal immigrants hate illegal immigrants because they don't take the time to follow the law of the country they are going. They are already fucking their life up by commiting a crime.

>pan-european
>having nigger slaves and raping indians to extinction
pick one

Second generations immigrants everywhere find themselves in a very peculiar scenario, unlike their fathers they didn't voluntarily choose to abandon their fatherland for money but they still find themselves in a society that is obviously not theirs. So they have one of two options, either they try to become the most unrooted cosmopolitan and plunge into the pozz and comform with a materialistically defined identity (jock, nerd, hipster, etc.) or they try to claim pride in their historical homeland without having ever spent a day in it.

Because of this they often end up being the most extreme of either scenario, this is why second gen mussies are worse than first and also why chicanos are hated more than regular mexicans.

I agree, phenotype was kinda better in terms of strenght and lenght, but jungle-adapted monkeys(in the good way) are no joke. Although they had goulish traditions they seem a bit more civilizated.
Well, if they got a civilization in AoE3 they deserve some recognition, right?

yeah cause everybody in the new americas requested a new change of life. Nobody cared about what your people made. All we know now is that as smart you are you will always love noggs as pets.

why are mexicans proud of living in the most murderous country on earth?

>pick one
Nope i don't have to pick one it's a false premise.

380k blacks brought over by jewish slaveships to jewish slave owners, (same in portugal was jews aswell) doesn't change that the US was built by europeans was 80-90% european till 1965, and its traditions laws and values are all european.
>raping indians to extinction.
there were about 10 million indians not 100 gorillion, and they engaged in war against the settlers and lost, many of them died to diseases since the europeans were more battlehardened immune system wise by having globetrotted the essentially the entire world, and the indians were given their reservations afterwards and are protected and priveledged up the wazoo today.

Because assimilation for Non-Whites is a bullshit Jew crafted pipe dream.

>some videogame told me that the "native american" culture is relevant.
Wew lad, if they made an aboriginal culture that could become an empire you'd buy that too i bet.

10 million indians living in the middle of one of the most ressource rich places on the world, and doing literally nothing with it, building pretty much nothing, and their most elaborate structure was a tent, native americans were the niggers of north america..

That is true. What is also true is that legal immigrants are people with already money and privileges on Mexico, and the illegal ones are people with no resources, trying to success in life the way they can. If i were in their situation it would freak the fuck out of me that a bored coutryman thinks he is a motherfucking sheriff and expells my family after I invest all my savings into reaching US. In the end they do the precarious hard work, they suffer from xenophobia and still have to deal with this shit. Just no.

Had the africans been repatriated like was attempted/was supposed to have happened, and had lincoln not been assasinated, the US would still be 80-90% european today as it was supposed to be. But ofcourse that didn't happen and in 1965 crafty jews opened the floodgates from previously barred nations to the point where you have illegals waving mexican flags in the US..

Had the africans been repatriated like was attempted/was supposed to have happened, and had lincoln not been assasinated, the US would still be 80-90% european today, or perhaps even 95% or higher, as it was supposed to be since the largest minority demographic up to 1965 was the segregated black community and 80-90% european population. But ofcourse that didn't happen and in 1965 crafty jews opened the floodgates from previously barred nations to the point where you have illegals waving mexican flags in the US.. It's a sad state of affairs..

To be very clear the US is an european country, it was since the inception, and was built by them and everything about it is european based. The propaganda that says otherwise is only to justify mass immigration, because honestly they know they are lying.

nah m8, blakcs are still only 13% of the American population, beaners are really the biggest threat for demographic displacement, they are far more organized and more capable of handling political power too.

Having nogs in liberia insted of the US sure would've helped tho.

Just like turks in Germany, their purpose is not to emigrate no a new country and integrate, but to conquer a new country and adapt it to their culture. They are invadors.

You're a fucking faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
JUST

What about jazz music that's a cultural thing from america.

>nah m8, blakcs are still only 13% of the American population, beaners are really the biggest threat for demographic displacement
Now perhaps yes, but you're missing the point

Without the black presence in the US the jews could never have justified the 1965 immigration changes to open the floodgates to the beaners and everyone else. Instead of a very low immigration favouring europeans.

It's ironic because without the jews buying the blacks there probably would've not been any blacks in the US whatsoever. Since such an infintesimally small amount of european americans even had anything to do with slavery. Both the slaveships and the majority of slavers in the US were jewish.

tribal identity is more important than citizenship

Same reason why Greeks, Itailians and Irish are proud. People are proud of their ancestry.

stop making excuses for them lazy ass rednecks that after they crossed the atlantic with niggs on a hail mary of a shot couldnt even part with them. Anybody that is "European" and on this side of the pond is a shame compared to the real Europeans. Retrumpicans no wonder you love Russia they did all the fighting and you took all the glory.

I agree. I was born in Puerto Rico and I call myself an american. Not a puertorican. If I wanted to be puertorican I would move back to Puerto Rico. If the USA went to war with Puerto Rico I would join the army again and shoot puertoricans.

Idk about other places but in NY it seems every group has their retarded pride in some country they will never go to, not just mexicans.

The real problem is that american culture has become McDonald's and hiphop. Even the small towns up here r becoming this.

Also expecting 1st generation immigrants to abandon pride in their homeland is unrealistic.

Yeah let me go get my Irish flag to hang outside. You fucking dumb I bong. Enjoy your Muslim brothers.

Because everybody in US is encouraged to embody their ethnic pride except whites and spics are in part no exception. American education systems also teach minorities to hate white Americans, and white Americans to hate themselves. Don't forget, more asians voted for Clinton than Spics did. Not even 40% of spics even showed up to vote.

>piss

That's what they teach them to do in school

>because the US is a disgusting place that turns them into social outcasts, is racist against them and wants to deport them

Shut up kike.

> Heritage
>Country
pick one

That is why you also have American fans of Connor McGregor waving the Irish flag from their balconies. Maybe he has Irish roots and is proud of it. Who gives a fuck it doesn't affect you one bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ZofBjfcDQ

/thread

90% of Mexicans don't understand the definition of 'Nationality'. It's sad as fuck too.

Mestizos are also retarded as fuck.

Entitlement. They believe they deserve to take everything from a better country while still considering themselves hot shit. They are no better than muslims who refuse to assimilate. Alright, slightly better; at least they're Catholic.

Because they're invaders

>haggis

>america
>better country

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

come back when your white and your tab water is not burning.

Holy fuck not even mexico is this far doww and they have it bad but at least they can move up.

fpbp

They probably have Mayan or Aztec blood.

Simple question.

Because like all Hispanic immigrants, they hate this country but exploit it for gibs and wages.

But of course we need them more than they need us. Without them, who would scrub our toilets? A white person? Oh could you imagine!?

In middle school / high school it wasnt "cool" to be "dat whiteboi"

Hispanics / Latinos had all the swag.

Because a lot are fucking retarded and don't remember that their parents/grandparents left Mexico because Mexico's entire history is being horribly curroption and full of shit.

Mexico isnt even really a country. Its more of a Narco State with a kleptocracy that parades as a government.

The only thing the mexican government is good at is taking guns from the few good people over there that follow the rules.

they are autistic MUH HERITAGE faggots to the max

It's like Maghreb people in France.

This country has failed. So fragile, at least Mexico is honest about it. Sad !

You think Americans "MUH HERITAGE" over Europe, but Mexicans are the fucking worst. They genuinely and unironically believe they're engaging in a 'Reconquista' of America to take back land they owned on paper but never lived in. Yes, these 45% Indian blood 85 IQ brown muppets believe they're the blue-eyed Spanish crusaders of old.

they're retards who confuse mexican as an ethnicity with mexico the state.

Because white liberals encourage them

The cognitive dissonance itt is palpable.

Americans do that shit to explain why they have weird last names but none larp as a german or irishman outside of oktoberfest or st patrick's day

Because they're not American, duh.

Noice!

Also, this.

being american seem even worse to them i thinkl

Because everyone wants to be unique, having a national identity outside of your home country can fit the bill even if it's counter intuitive. Highly doubt anyone would actually choose being mexican over american if they actually had to make the choice though

/thread
You killed jazz through the Rockefellers, as it is custom in your country.

And don't strawman it with "lel these ghetto spics gon ape out" yeah, gangbangers should get exported anyways

Kek