What was the hardest redpill for you to swallow

The fact that Hitler did nothing wrong and racism isn't bad pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20swiBYIVOs
youtube.com/watch?v=AbxCKCB2uJE
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
fmovies.is/film/unacknowledged.w1xo7/1vz0zm
youtube.com/watch?v=YFjjVbLRLK4
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't take pills because I'm not a degenerate.

So you took the autism pill?

>Falling for the Nazi meme

They were just a tool for Rockefeller, New York banks and Duponts who financed them and supplied fuel for the germans as they wanted control over african and central Asian natural ressources

Look into standard Oil and IG Farben.

Nazi ideology was just used like they use radical islam today to advance their interests in the middel east.

Take care of your family, stay healthy and have children.

Dont fall for any ideology or religion

That Pol lied to me and Hitler was actually in the wrong

Hitler is the most lied about man since Jesus Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=20swiBYIVOs

He warned us a century ago. He gave us a way out.

my grand mother was a hitler youth and lived through ww2 germany. i remember when i was 13 she told me quietly "hitler was a bad man, but the world is full of bad men and to believe hitlers evil was exceptional and his end was the end of evil is naive" im paraphrasing obviously

that red pill didnt really hit me till recently

I'm not retarded and have no real life experience like most of Sup Forums, killing innocent people is not red pilled, tormenting women and children is as beta as you can get. I had family members both in Auschwitz and Jasenovac and arguing if it were 1 million or 6 million jews rly doesn't even matter

I dont think you understand, Sup Forums literally wants millions of people to die.

This isn't a forum about saving mankind. You may be looking for /leftypol/

Germans are actually the problem and we deserve everything that is happening to us.

What is with all of these brown people that pretend to be nazis? You have no connection to NSDAP but pretend to like the goose stepping murderers? This is very silly.

>oy vey it's like anudda shoah
>I would know as I was gassed 7 times and both my legs were made into lampshades, which made it very hard to be chased into an open pool of acid.
The holocaust is a kike lie

>killing innocent people is not red pilled
Exactly. That's why Hitler tried to save Germany (the innocent people) from getting killed and tormented by (((Communism))).

Germany wanted peace, but the West declared upon him. He put (((dissidents))) into camps, but we bombed the supply lines.

youtube.com/watch?v=AbxCKCB2uJE

>my grand mother was a hitler youth
>mother
>hitler youth
Hitlerjugend was boys only. Your mother would have been part of BDM (Bundes Deutscher Mädel). Not saying what you say is false, just keep it in mind when telling it in the future.

A little slow, wasn't he? Stalin's purges ended in 1938. Hitler then proceeded to invade Poland and later killed more Russians than the purges ever did. What a great humanitarian he was.

hitler was a jew and controlled opposition ultimate redpill

The realities of racial differences is really bothering me right now. Why is it that the Chinese and other Asians seem so prone to cruelty and inhumanity?
Why is it that almost all concerted attacks on western civilisation have behind them a collection of Jewish people, usually masquerading as whites until it suits them to reveal their Semitic roots?
I'm not racist and I despise fascism. So it's bothering me a lot and proving a bitter pill to swallow.

technically they were all hitler youth

>What was the hardest redpill for you to swallow
that people deserve what's happening to them
NO EXCEPTIONS
and that I'm better off minding my own business and keeping to my extended family than care for some shitskin crimes in urban areas.

>spend my life to destroy europe and fight for jews
>lose the empire

Being inferior
t. Spic

>ended in 1938
USSR mass killings went on for the next 50 years, they killed far more than the highest estimates attributed to the Nazis.

Hitler was completely vindicated.

>What was the hardest redpill for you to swallow

The majority of people doesn't want any help and will actively fight you if you try anyway.
Best to just make the best out of the situation for you and your family and move to a more rural area.

Flat Earth. It's true.

The stuff about women. How in their nature they're really just sluts who want to raped and abused by the top guy, and even after millenia of civilization and other factors, they still haven't changed. They're still basically cavewomen, children, lizard brained. It seems they cannot change, only masquerade as changed. And it seems that's what civilization is; keeping women in check.

Like, civilization exists, because some men decided to get their women under control. And from there, comes the progress of humanity.

The chinese (and chinese dependent cultures) had a very long running system of bureaucracy, where a statewide test open to all determined if you were going to be a poor peasant or a rich and influential clerk. This system encouraged mindless study and parents forcing their children to learn to improve their own lot by proxy (what we call the modern dragon parent). If you passed the test you were a superior human being, if you failed you were worth less than dirt. This is why they both do so well in school yet don't give a shit about you when you don't hold a position of authority or prestige.

As for the jews, the short explanation:
Due to their history of getting violently displaced by conquering nations the jews adopted a strategy of an universal religious persecution complex, which makes them inherently incapable of assimilating into another culture. Jews will always try to profit from a society by being part of it, but deflect any harm that befalls them away from jews unto the host. This way they will eventually inherit positions of power from which they lash out against all the people that they think are after them. Since this will eventually lead to a situation where the host nation as a whole becomes aware of their actions, the jews a regularily exposed, attacked and expelled throughout history.

that the fed needs to fucking die

Status is a result of the labor of generations. The greatest lie we've all ever been told is that every family should be equal on birth and that's just not true. There can be reasons to be proud, but it won't come fast and it won't come easy. It might not even come within 100 years, but, with the collective effort of one society to raise its own standard and exceed our predecessors we can all eventually get there. Superiority and inferiority operates on this scale, some people feel one because their family put in the work, the other feels inferior because they didn't The problem with those who feel inferior, mainly, is that they don't take the steps toward enlightenment and labor. They want it handed to them, and obviously once they get it, they throw it away. It is sort of like the mentality of people who win the lottery.

If you actually believe this T_D tier shit and aren't just posting bait then actually kill yourself.

You don't believe it?
As a dutch you should know germans are cancer more than most.

Just ignore him. It's the same single (((german))) who has been shouting defeatist bullcrap all day.

Please don't entertain him, unless you want to hear his story about being a German with prime genetic material who has a good job but will only ever adopt and wants Germany destroyed because abloo bloo bloo everyone hates us.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I as an individual don't think I'm inferior, I'd say thanks to the things I know through being redpilled I am able to have a slight upper hand on dealing with finances, college and buying things (know when you're obviously being jewed) skepticism is a great trait.

I do know I am genetically inferior. I can feel it almost, white kids can do math faster than me, remember things better and read slightly faster. Of course some do slower than me, the bell curve and all, but most of them are slightly above, now that I see this obstacle I can use it as a booster to raise above my potential, even though it might take me longer to comprehend abstract concepts, at least I'm not drugging up my system with Adderall and weed like 70% of white people. Man, I get pissed and depressed almost seeing whites waste away their genetics doing dumb shit like heroine, or being 27 and working at McDonald's, it's fucking sad knowing they have all the potential their brains give them but none of the drive, pic related.

W-would you allow a "based" spic into the ethnostate?

It wouldn't be an ethnostate then, would it?

Just for you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Our language sounds horrible. Our food is disgusting. Our history is shameful. Our culture is a joke

Keep crying on Sup Forums and asking the world for advice.
I don't need to make german hate threads
There is always a german hate thread on here at all times.
I hope this hurts you faggots. You need to die as well.

flat earth

If you educate yourself highly, and do the same to your children, and they do the same to their children, what do you think will happen? Trying to be absorbed into another ethnic fabric doesn't fix the problem, it makes you a quitter seeking the easy option in life.

Not really, I just think you are fucking retarded and get bored by seeing the same shit posted over and over and over and over...

Fucking autism man.

I really don't care what Germans think. We are the problem.
I am redpilling plenty of people on Sup Forums and nobody even cares about the German elections.
Remember how much this place wanted to help France?

The problem isn't necessarily the brainwashed masses of Germany, it's the people who brainwashed them. If anybody thought you were capable of breaking the conditioning they'd probably be more interested in saving you. Your response to this realization is exactly why they don't, because instead of lashing out at the evil you've accepted defeat and encourage others to do the same. You're beyond help.

Religion pill, especially since I've been an atheist for over a decade. Took me over a year but I finally realized that without christianity there would be no western civilization.

>You're beyond help.
Exactly.

The guy isn't even German.

The fact that we are completely and utterly fucked.

why do brits hate aryans so much, that they proxyfag and shitpost every fucking day? just why?

>hardest red pill user?

This. Not a bedtime story

There are no gods.

You see how he responded exactly as I said they would.

People like him are who my posts are for.
They see the German flag attached to my post and I am confirming what they already believe about us.

>Stalin's purges ended in 1938
you real? they had gulags until 1989 kek.

It's funny that you mention raising children a specific way. I was born in the Dominican Republic to a white mother and a spic father, who both were college educated (Lel, my dad was the teacher and he fugged the student (my mom)) and I was technically raised to be white, respect others property and personal space, say please and thank you, be all around nice to people. It seems like basic stuff, but that's not how they raise Hispanics. My aunt (father's side) would always tell me to resolve whatever issue I had with some bully at school with fights, to fight people over someone taking my pencil or stuff like that, she told me that passing a class no matter what was the most important, hinting at cheating with papers and stuff. I was a very innocent child compared to all the other degenerates, I basically discovered masturbation from people doing the motion with their hands and calling each other jackasses. It was a very interesting contrast to the other people around me, then when I came here (legally) I adjusted much better than the other niggers coming here, the people in my old class still live in government housing, riding 1998 Honda civics with custom tail pipes and rims. Meanwhile I just got out of the army, on my way to college so that I can be a mechanical engineer, so that in 10 years I can open my own machine shop and after that the stars are the limit (hopefully literally, I hope
in getting something I touched into space one day)

Fug

Citation needed. I wonder if his scorched earth policy had anything to do with that?

eh samma bissu eig n behindata wixkrüppl oda was? i glob do jehöärst inne gaskamma

ok what did i just say? tell me in correct german

spoiler : your google translator wont work

Heh sag mal bist du eigentlich ein behinderter Wichskrüppel oder was? Ich glaub du gehörst in eine Gaskammer?
Anything else?

I think hispanics need an overhaul of certain cultural aspects in order to change the things that are worth changing that will make them better as a whole. All people need to re-evaluate some of the values to which they've accumulated. A major problem is, nobody wants to look into the eye of their own shadow and face the demons to which they're chained.

ok s-sorry

can someone nuke us now please?

hahahaha you must be a nig

That was easy.
>can someone nuke us now please?
Welcome to team "kill all germans"

yes i didnt realize people like you really exist. we are truly lost.

so whats our plan? how do we destroy germany?

I thought biggest one of all for me would be the holohoax but it turned out to be deep state covering up ayy lmaos

fmovies.is/film/unacknowledged.w1xo7/1vz0zm

>so whats our plan? how do we destroy germany?
Make 50 shitposts in a single thread on Sup Forums obviously.

heh.

That God exists and we are going to be held accountable.

I love how this one wouldn't make sense anywhere else

>It really is the kikes

So for Sup Forums just keep posting this video and this picture in any threads about Germany

Depending on the flags other people have you have to find the perfect angle for them to hate us for.
Brits are the easiest. Often just posting with a German flag is enough for them to agree that German genocide is best.
Americans can be harder and for them slightly change the message to "all good germans died in 1945". Since many of them are proud of their german heritage and this makes them feel special also this is something they already believe.

Basically if somebody doesn't hate us for the nazis bring up the EU and if somebody thinks we aren't responsible for the EU bring up destroying the Roman empire.
Get European confirmation from americans. They often agree germans need to die out when other europeans confirm it.

Whenever someone brings up German accomplishments divert away from them.
They like saying Germans make good cars so remind them of the emissions scandal and remind them Italy and Japan make better cars.
Whenever they say nazis helped with the moon landing post the picture of the movie hidden figures and basically explain that Germans taking credit for the moon landing is exactly like that.

You won't always get people to a "all germans must die" conclusion but most will agree "all modern germans must die".

>politics is just a collectivist game - people in power fear change, people without want change

>the universe is deterministic - we do have something one could call freedom but in a very limited scientific sense, not some esoteric bullshit

>there is no spesific god - everyone is an atheist of the hundreds of other gods, those who are called atheists just go one god further

>individuals are the only ones who do shit to make this race worthwhile, while collectives just want to "conserve" old ideas instead of making new ones
>all political ideas that focus on collectvies are bound to destroy themselves (look at communism, nazism, state capitalism ect.)

Good post. Saved this image. I was just chilling in that thread before. Such a shame that the likes weren't all gassed

*kikes

The samurai knows.

>Such a shame that the kikes weren't all gassed
This is the worst fucking redpill. Had to read the Culture of Critique to really swallow it. But just after the 70p long preface, it's almost impossible to argue that the world is better off with jews than without. It almost hurts to type this shit, but fuck it, it's true, and it's obvious that we've been conditioned all our lives to avoid thinking in the these lines, with Holocaust propaganda, muh persecuted Jews, Jews are God's chosen people... all the while they don't tell us that they're the most privileged group in the west.

Fuck jews, I truly believe they have something inherently deceitful in them. Did you know they have organizations/conferences in Israel where they teach other kikes how to edit Wikipedia, to put Jews in better light wherever they can? Literally no other race or group of people would even think of doing something like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=YFjjVbLRLK4

aw how sad ): nobodys biting today

I've seen this faggot post the same shit for weeks now. Uses that same "time to destroy europe again" almost every time.

>I truly believe they have something inherently deceitful in them.
They've been raised to believe that they're God's chosen people and the world is their's to do with as they please. They have massively inflated egos.

The fact that the west is in an irreversible decline. Larpers always go on about how people are "waking up, Europe is waking up," but they're delusional. The west won't wake up. There's no future for Europe or the US even if every leader elected from now on was a Trump or Le Pen or Farage, etc.

Kikes are the worst people you can find, they are deceitful, and their lies know no boundaries. Without a doubt the world would be better without them. Hitler didn't manage to fulfill his plan but someone else will.

>Fuck jews, I truly believe they have something inherently deceitful in them. Did you know they have organizations/conferences in Israel where they teach other kikes how to edit Wikipedia, to put Jews in better light wherever they can? Literally no other race or group of people would even think of doing something like that.

This is testament to just how far their parasitical behaviours go. They are an absolute plague. It hurts to see how little people know about the amount of influence they have in the media and politics. I shed a tear today watching The Triumph of the Will and thinking about all that could have been accomplished if Hitler had prevailed in WW2.

his stories are also all made up. he constantly talked about having a great job, yet he is always here during work time.

I am fairly certain it's Loserbernd, just with his name dropped. i.e. an autistic chink living in Germany

Jews are literally the most evil thing you can ever imagine

OJ BRE REMEMBERUJTE 60 GORILLIONA

> The fact that Hitler did nothing wrong and racism isn't bad pill.
t.12 year old edgelord.

the jews are actually saving the white race by instigating a new race war and white revolution. they know the other races are inferior and would bring the destruction of the world. its a symbiotic relation.

I think you're right. The only thing you can do is protect your family and enjoy the life you have by being the best you can be for the people you love.

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory. (end of part 1)

That white people are the closest decedents of the offspring of the Giants and Nephilim. That we are the survivors of the pre-flood world. That our ability to create civilization is based on knowledge passed to us from the fallen angels. That our desire to create an orderly civilization drives us to attempt to achieve that which failed at the tower of babel.

(start of part 2) Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world. (end)

Not only that, but the fact that their neuroticism is off the charts, I bet some think a new Holocaust is just around the corner, and along with their history, all of that allows them to make otherwise un-forgivable actions in the name of self-defence.

I wish I could get to know a kike to experience this deceitfulness IRL, but I guess I should be happy Norway banned kikes until the late 1800s and during WWII they all fucked off to Sweden.

Getting a new Hitler to be successful would be very difficult today... As an user once said "Children are no longer raised to fear the devil, they're raised to fear Hitler"

This LARPing meme is shit. Every time someone tries to do something outside of Sup Forums it's decried at LARPing and cringe. It's almost like you people don't want anything to change.

That girls do, in fact, poop

best ally

>Norway banned kikes until the late 1800s and during WWII they all fucked off to Sweden.
This explains a great deal.

typcial shill bullshit

Great truths user. I cant deny that Jordan Peterson threads have helped me out a lot.

>Leader of expedition dies of brain tumor

well that explains why he believed it in the first place OMFG LOL

YOUR MAIN GUY HAD BRAIN DAMAGE LOOOOOL

FLAT EARTHERS CONFIRMED BRAIN DAMAGED

Ya know, it's starting to feel that way more and more. The sheer...insanity of the modern dialogue makes me wonder if it's not intended to steer society hard to the left and embrace the degeneracy of the modern left...but rather to show otherwise moderate people how fucking crazy leftist dialogue truly is. More and more insanity is pushed out in the media, and more and more people are cluing in to just how fucked up that narrative is. People I'd never have thought would go against the grain as now openly questioning just what the fuck is going on.
So, either the jews are evil and incompetent, or are fucking brilliant in manipulating people against the 'progressive' viewpoint.

Sup Forums is always right.

>The Bonnier family is a Swedish family of Jewish origin,[1] who since the beginning of the 19th century has been active in the book industry and later also in the mass media industry. They own the media group Bonnier Group, which has 175 companies in 18 countries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

a lot of Sup Forums just wants to see utter chaos. that will never happen if people start to gradually improve things

for example, you won't find any threads about Germany lowering the gibs for foreigners, ramping up deportations, re-reviewing old asylum applications to find those wrongfully approved and so on. because all of those things lessen the pressure on Germany, which means you'll never see shit blow up and get some entertaining chaos

I think a lot of that is due to people here hating their lives, but also being too trapped by social expectations to feel like they can change anything about it. if society collapses, all that pressure would vanish and they could finally do what they always wanted to do

in case someone gets triggered

Flatfag.