Is penis inspection a jewish plot?

Is penis inspection a jewish plot?
Think about it, guys. What is the point of teachers examining your penis? What the fuck is the point to it? To see if you are circumcised.
Who runs schools? Jews.
Who has circumcised dicks? Jews.

They check to see if you are jewish, and then they give you better grades to uplift you. They bump you up a few points in IQ tests and make sure you are more successful than the goyim. These people are going to feel better about school, so they are more receptive to jewish brainwashing.
This is how they create this huge hivemind of jews who all run everything and all seem to want the same thing - globalism, destruction of society.

It all starts with penis inspection day.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/penis-inspection-day
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

p-p-penis inspection day?
should I feel retarded for not knowing about this?

its to check if your balls dropped.

yes
where are you from that this wasn't mandatory..?

never heard of this

/thread (for normal people)

for Sup Forumslacks, please continue

Neo/pol/ believes you're a loser if you didn't have penis inspection day and you didn't get high marks.
I think you're lucky.

bad goy
someone dox this antisemite

where the fuck do you live? We dont practice this kind of shit. World "superpowers" I swear to god

I heard that if the jewish doctor finds out you havent been circumcised he bites your foreskin off on the spot.

penis inspection day was better then bumhole inspection day if I'm being quite honest with you fomolom

>Penis inspection

>the jewish doctor
wait, what?
it was a Muslim, I'm sure

He must be home schooled I had it

maybe I missed that day in school.

Oy vey you racist, sucking a babies schlong is totally kosher!

Nah those just pretend theyre doctors so they can fiddle the little boys and girls without the parents finding out.

>penis inspection day in school

> countries waste money on this
How much complete bullshit could be cut from government programs without affecting pretty much anything, Imagine the savings.

a friend was missing that day but still had it at home, so that can't be it

>roleplaying

Wait so you didnt have a jewish lady rub your penis up and down to see if it works?

>he doesn't get his penis inspected once per year

lmfao at your commie shithole

that would explain the frequency...
I was wondering if it was actually necessary to have one every second week

You don't need to have your benis inspected and especially not in your school BY YOUR TEACHER. Kys you cunt.

so you think if we got penis inspection day boycotted it would reduce the power of the Jewish stranglehold on our lives? #BoycottPenisDay

I know right? and everytime a diffrent doctor. I never understood that man.

Back when I lived in the U.S. I never understood what it was all about, specially since this one time in 6th or 7th grade it was done by the P.E. coach instead of the school nurse WTF?! that felt more like sexual harassment desu...

The government tried to implement it in public schools here a year ago but parents got angry, to the point of having protests and getting the then minister of education to step down. most private schools have been practicing P.I day long ago though since anything American is considered "cool" and "fashionable"... fucking morons.

Yes it would stop the jewish influence by 45% and perhaps save a couple thousand children from having their foreskins bitten off.

maybe, but I'm not quite sure desu
I think people got too used to it and would enforce it
like I said, a friend had his parents do it when he was sick on that day, I guess it wouldn't work out the way we want it to

>penis inspection

what

Nobody ever did this to me.
I even had a physical for a drivers license, and one for marching band neither doctor felt for the gooch hernia either

Penis inspection squads roam the city, making sure everything is kosher and cut.

Penis inspection is the excuse the Catholic priests used on their victims to get them to allow molestation willingly.

Slide thread. Sage and report. Do not bump. Do not reply.

okay

Are we talking 1950-1989 ? In soviet bloc?

no, I went to school... about 5 years ago

wtf if this stupid meme, penis inspection isnt even a real thing

knowyourmeme.com/memes/penis-inspection-day

fuck off not politics

America is more fucked than you can ever realize. Both doctors and teachers participate in penis inspections. Sad

>not having penis inspection day

Fucking savages, no wonder you live in a tin shack

they terrorise the cities.. so many poor innocent children getting violently slammed against the ground and having their foreskins bitten off by schlomos..

welp atleast you aint circumcised! r-right. haha...hah..

I had a it as a part of health checkup at 12? yo. Nothing special, really, but I did spread the handjob meme.

>Russia is not cucked
We have TWO penis inspection days a year. Imagine going through this hell with a tiny 7 inch dick of mine.

i spread a joke that the nurse laughed at one of the guys benis. r8