SWEDEN JESUS CHRIST WHAT

I'm too lazy to translate all of it, here's some "highlights"

>"... On Thursday morning, she suddenly discovers that there is a stranger in the middle of the house."

>"He's staring at my 15-year-old daughter, it's very unpleasant. He does not leave. When my dad shows up, the man asks about the road to Kalmar, slowly backs out of the house and goes away."
>"- We lock the doors and close the windows, the situation was felt really threatening."

>"At half past ten in the evening, the man shows up again, he stands outside the house and this time he looks through the windows. He demands that the open the door be opened and has two other men with him. The doors remain locked."

>"Half an hour later, a rape was reported in the forest area." (200 meters from the house, 50-year old woman picking mushrooms was raped)

>"...Kalmar police received a very clear signal of the man..."

>"North African look, mustache, short curly hair, but bald on the top of the head. Pretty short and thin, with a 'ravaged' face. 20-40 years old and wearing white shirt and light blue trousers. The man did not speak Swedish."

>"But the police have not cared about our at all. The description I gave them is very specific. I could easily make an identification. I have not been asked to do any sketch on the person, even less looking at pictures."

>"...The police decided to close the investigation without any suspect being made to answer."
run this shit thru google translate:
ostrasmaland.se/kalmar/ingen-reaktion-pa-uppgifter-om-valdtaktsman/

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/shock-video-white-man-kidnapped-gagged-beaten-by-racist-black-anti-trump-gang/
numbeo.com/crime/gmaps_rankings_country.jsp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why haven't the men in sweden just taken matters into their own hands. That shit just wouldn't happen in America, I personally have known people who have been murdered for less than what I hear come out of Sweden every day. I just don't understand how you can sit there and have that happen. Where are your balls?

>That shit just wouldn't happen in America

fuck off, don't give me that shit, Why haven't you formed militias and cleaned out the ghettos if your'e all so tough? "I guess americans lack balls as well as foreskin huh?". It does not work like that.

Occasionally someone takes up his shotgun or a wrench, physically removes criminals... and get's punished by the legal system for using 'unproportional amounts of violence'. At least u guys are allowed to shoot someone breaking into your home.

I cant even begin to imagine the horrors sweden has experienced these last few years

Imagine all the stuff that doesn't make it out the country

>Why haven't you formed militias and cleaned out the ghettos if your'e all so tough?
Not all of us can take up arms and kill. But SOMEONE in the family would if any of my family was raped or murdered.

this is a different thing your talking about here. Its one thing to kill a man because he raped your mother, or daughter. Another thing completely to go about forming militia and clearing ghettos.

Police here also take black crime seriously when reported, hence all the bitch and moaning from the black lives matter people.

check the black on white rape stats, how many retaliations have there been by family members on the rapists? In your country were guns are plentiful.

Listen retard that's an entirely different scenario, if someone was in my house uninvited i wouldn't let him back out of the door and leave, like that cuck father did.

I think the main difference is police tend not to try to cover up black crime, it's clear as day (doesn't stop the left from rationalizing it, but all the stats are public). In Sweden if I remember correctly, they don't even keep racial statistics in the first place.

wew lads

Just curious, what is the comment section of that article like?

Yeah american here is correct.

I feel that either something really weird, as in complete dystopian, is happening on Sweden and a bit all over Europe, or these news posted here are not indicative of what's actually going on.

>implying there's a comment section

Jesus sweden
Here is how you do it:
>acquire nigroblaster
>blast nigro's head open
>burry in forest

My, how progressive

I've already become numb to these kind of news, it's all so tiresome...

people in the north actually have an expression for just that called "skjut,gräv,tig". "shoot, dig, shut up". Mainly for wolves, but also other things.

> LARPing death squads clearing out an entire neighborhood (which includes people who really dindu nuffin) is the same as killing a rapist

>americans lack balls as well as foreskin huh?".

Same here tbqh.

This is my point as well, If I saw someone standing outside my house leering at my daughter they wouldnt have any fucking eyes

why do you need to shut up about shooting a wolf? would you actually get punished by your government for protecting yourself from a wild animal?

so how many retaliations have there been in respone to all the rapes commited by black people

>father beats up intruder for breaking in and looking at daugheter
>police arrest him
>father can only look at his daughter in prison visit room

>so how many retaliations have there been in respone to all the rapes commited by black people
alot more than you think sven

because the ghettos dont physically affect anyone but the people who live in it, aka blacks, retard

wolf-hunting very regulated. SGT applies to pissed off farmers hunting down a wolf that went after their sheep or whatever.

If you get jumped by a wolf I doubt you'd be arrested for defending yourself.

They have families to support, jobs to work. They'd go to jail for assaulting immigrants, they don't get the "Oh, he just thought what he did was okay, it's his culture, the poor brown guy doesn't know any better" bonus. Wife and children will be left behind on their own. Their job will be lost, and they might not get employed ever again.
Sure, you can go ahead and say that doesn't matter, the country is more important, and I'd agree at least with regards to jobs, as long as there is a social system that keeps you alive without one. But ironically, the same conservatives that call for an uprising are the same ones that will ridicule anyone without a job as a worthless NEET and a shame for their country. Such attitude is what keeps Germany going and German wageslaves being made into cucks, paying for their own replacement and the people who go out and rape their mothers, sisters, daughters.
The ideal for a man for conservatives is basically someone who has a lot to lose. You can't those people expect to throw it all away when it defines them just as much as their nationality and ancestry.

Nobody but traitors will report a dead nigro believe me.

The thing about random brown people showing up to rape your family is that generally they don't leave a trail establishing where they are, so if you kill them and bury them in a discrete location the police are non the wiser.

Why didn't they call the police when the nig was inside the house?

where I live bodies go in the ocean.

It's really simple. There isn't any men in Sweden, just women and defective women.

What's the story with swedish cops?
Useless multiculti cuck brigade, kept on a leash or what?

It's why the establishment of a cover system is required.
A series of national resistance protocols for people to follow which, among others, includes, covering for other activists.
People already know not to blow the cover of their own, but it needs to be explicitly stated. If someone has put up a resistance and it has resulted in a fatality, then you must keep it quiet because the government, will try to destroy your life for standing up to their soldier settler rapists.

>kill one shitskin
>go to jail
>his 20 brothers and cousins take turns raping your kids and wife while police ignores them

At least our police are actually in the business of enforcing the law regardless of skin color or religion.

My parents are going on vacation again in Europe, if this shit happened to my mom, I would personally roam the streets at night with a Sword/gun and kill as many of those fucks as possible. I would decapitate each one of those fuckers, I would make sure to stab and slice their genitals while they are alive, these niggers are an invading force, not poor refugees.

They probably felt they were safe once the nig left. AKA, they relaxed, around a black.

You lack balls. I've sorely beaten men in the neighborhood for much less. I've sent men to the hospital for smashing mailboxes and being noisy at night. I hear Swedish sentences are very light. Just be a man.

One of the people in the picture is fucking the other 5 in the ass every night, can you guess who it is?

This makes me physically sick. I'll keep you guys in my prayers, for whatever it's worth.

>At least our police are actually in the business of enforcing the law regardless of skin color or religion.

Whites and especially women can get away with murder, don't pretend justice is blind in the US

And just as easy as that some Sup Forumsacks argue against black on white crime rates.
You Amerifriends should really get your hypocrisy under control, I'm with Sweden here (insert joke about the two biggest cucks in a shed together or something). You cried and whined about eight years of Obama and did nothing at all, while whole cities like Dearborne became muslim, while whites are becoming a minority, while sanctuary cities spread throughout the country, while BLM marched through the streets and demanded people "kill whites", and tons of them did. What do you have to show for yourselves, Dylan Roof, who shot up some random churchgoers? The only ones who came close to action were the /k/ommandos who went to the BLM rally and ended up shooting some of them in self-defense, and now their main guy gets to spend 15 fucking years in prison. Was it worth it? Would you do it? Where is your uprising?

inb4 you just lean back and wave your hand and say "With Trump now, everything will be fine" just like Hitler in his bunker in Downfall, fantasizing about Steiner's assault that will bring the situation "under control".
We're all in this together, and if not even you megacucks could manage an uprising during Obama, with all your guns, don't demand it from us.

yeah, and then when your fantasy stops this happens, Internet tough guys:

infowars.com/shock-video-white-man-kidnapped-gagged-beaten-by-racist-black-anti-trump-gang/

>North African look,
arrest this fucking nazi

>yeah, and then when your fantasy stops this happens, Internet tough guys

Just because you lack balls doesn't mean I do. Once a pit bull growled and lunged at my daughter. I killed it with my bare hands a minute later. I'd have no second thoughts about killing a man for attempted rape.

Sweden is a nation of traitors at this point.

>Why haven't you formed militias and cleaned out the ghettos
Yeah, why haven't you, sweden?

No one gives a fuck about your defeatist point of view, fuck off.

>Letting one headline stop you from preventing your family from being raped
I think you said all you need to say

Unless you really go out looking for trouble with blacks, it rarely happens that they cause trouble for you. Also our cops will find you and fuck you up. They will not 'close' an investigation on a gang rape of a 50 year old woman.

Have to be the one with the dick.

>sandniggers rape women all across sweden
>You Amerifriends should really get your hypocrisy under control
What the FUCK is wrong with people like you?

I'm not defeatist, I'm just holding you to your own standards. Go ahead and lead by example. Electing Trump WAS a good move, and it certainly fired up the nationalist movements over here. But that's still all within the legal framework. Americans asking for European RWDS should first establish them themselves (and then ship weapons over here).

Any Scandinavians getting guns here?
Got my first 9mm legally just a few months ago. Feels good man.
Gonna buy a .22 for practice, and a .38/357 revolver next.

what the fuck are you rambling about

"Unless you really go out looking for trouble with arabs, it rarely happens that they cause trouble for you." ha ha

cuck

>immigrants and blacks raping women all across the USA
What the FUCK is wrong with you?
I'm just demanding everyone to apply the same standards to themselves and not fall in the nationalistic trap of putting your own country up and other countries down for stuff that happens in your own home as well.

>That shit just wouldn't happen in America

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?! The US is reaching 50% white pop. Niggers have been raping and murdering tens of thousands of whites per year for decades and you faggots not only didn't do anything about it, you elected Obama twice.
I'm not saying Sweden isn't shit but you Americans are downright fucking deluded.

so can everyone you cuck, its about lawyering up and shutting up

>I'm just demanding everyone to apply the same standards
Everyone. Besides sweden apparently.
>not fall in the nationalistic trap of putting your own country up and other countries down
Oh I get it. Or should I say, reddit.

No shit, capitalism destroys everything it touches.

and we have mexicans genociding them in their ghettos and black women genociding them in their wombs with abortion, whats your point?

>and not fall in the nationalistic trap of putting your own country up and other countries down
Pffft hahaha

We'll need a bigger wall

why don't you want to put germany before other countries?

>and we have mexicans genociding them

white american too much of a faggot to deal with it himself huh. Are you looking forward to becoming United States of Mexico, I bet the mexicans will be nice to you after they are done with the blacks

They usually do in the rural parts, stories every week/month during the summer of gypsies being arrested or punched by mobs for stealing tractors or petrol

Too late, I'm a halfie. USA USA USA! And just cause full whites are cucks doesn't mean they have a shit civilization.

And that's one of the reasons why we need to have big families and many children

and fuck you abortion was definitely a white "solution" to the "problem"

Their own women would betray them in a heartbeat

>Daddy shot a poor refugee ;_;
>Dass rite muh evil nazi husband killed the poor dindu, I need reparations for this trauma

I dunno. At that point wouldn't men be able to grab their nuts and tell the women to shut up and fall in line?

You are actually clinically fucking retard

>that shit wouldn't happen in America

Nigger I don't think you have seen the kind of shit that happens in your fucking shithole of a country.

Shouldn't happen with proper raising, and, well,.. women love men who can physically protect their women

Very true.

>Not all of us can take up arms and kill. But SOMEONE in the family would if any of my family was raped or murdered.
Not reflected in the crime stats Stop larping.

>"... On Thursday morning, she suddenly discovers that there is a stranger in the middle of the house."
>"At half past ten in the evening, the man shows up again, he stands outside the house and this time he looks through the windows. He demands that the open the door be opened and has two other men with him. The doors remain locked."
>"Half an hour later, a rape was reported in the forest area." (200 meters from the house, 50-year old woman picking mushrooms was raped)

top kek this is some horror movie tier shit

if anything like that ever happened in here, the dude would get his fookin' head bashed or gets filled with 00 buckshot, and we'd call it a day

It does happen in the countryside. The reason why most don't do it is because they would go to jail for 20 years for a hate crime. While the skitskin gets a year or two at most. The system is subverted by Jews and commies and the only solution is a large change. Maybe even a total collapse.

Well it's trash like you that does it and you're even proud of it.

Back when I lived in Norway I used to drive around with a sawed off shotgun in my truck. 84cm overall length is allowed. I used it for "hunting". Norway is pretty based in that regard. I paid less than 50€ for the shotgun from the gun store.

> Unless you really go out looking for trouble with blacks, it rarely happens that they cause trouble for you.
Cuck. Not true.

What I don't understand is why have none of you started bopping the cunts off quietly.

Find the man that is attacking your women, and do him in quietly.

but OP that is normal daily life in Sweden

>self defense is "trash"
so you ARE a cuck

if someone ever trespassed into my house, let alone stared at my kids like that i'd kill him, it's basic self defence
you estrogen filled, anal plug wearing, crossdressing, testosterone fearing swede

I'm not user. This is not happening to my family and it happens daily in your skitskin country. Your genes are the problem.

You are low IQ trash.

actually swedes considering the transient nature of these migrants would anyone even know a migrant was missing if something like this happened?

>daily in your skitskin country.

>Crime index in tunisia:40
>Crime index in sweden 46

kill yourself, cuck.
numbeo.com/crime/gmaps_rankings_country.jsp

That's a brazilian, cucko

Swedish are a genetic dead end.

They will go extinct eventually.

I'm so tired. I'm really leaving Europe soon.

Well it's your people doing it. Your trash and you're proud of it.

All the same to me low IQ trash.

>he can't tell Brazilians apart from himself

>Well it's your people doing it
Libyans and syrians aren't my people, cuck

>a snowcuck talking about IQ
what did the snowniggers contribute to history aside from raiding villages and being literal niggers? nothing

>sells out country
>has daily grenade attacks
>yugos out the ass and now shitskins in the ass
When are you going to do something about it northern brother ?
I'll help out when you ask for it.

This wouldn't even happen in Africa. Don't those African people burn these people in public squares

but but but they will be yelled at and its against the rules!

swedecucks are so god damn pathetic

now they will deflect and go nuh uh u! but they know its true.

I'm just a high school student. It's the Jews and commies and they are doing the same to you.

No you are all the same and all of you deserve to die.

You are subhumans that deserve to be removed from the earth.

All niggers look the same to me, but I'm sure you have experience.

>Let me and my buddies in, we are going to rape you

I wonder how close she was to letting them in. I bet she thought about it.

>Thinking the police will help you in Sweden
This wouldn't be a bad meme if it weren't true