Hey guys it's Roaming Millennial!

Hey guys it's Roaming Millennial!
It's my birthday and I just wanted to invite you all to my discord server!

(discordapp.com/invite/wQ4q2cp)

fuck off and kill yourself attention whore

No one gives a shit about your shit.

Just slit your wrists already,

Hey guys, Roaming Millennial here!

Hey guys hitler here....how many jews have you gassed today?

HERRO LOAMING MIRRENIAL HERE

I'd like to cut your head off and fuck your throat
sage

fpbp

Who?

Get fucked while your at it tell that piece of shit vegan gains to neck himself

People should stop advertising this place as the internet good guys who fight globalism to normies
they will just come and see what it truly is, a cesspit of worst scum to ever walk the earth
its called a containment board for a reason

Literally fucking neck yourself you massive whore no one cares.

If SJW's were winning the battle and winning every arugment, and our side were losing every battle and losing every argument, you'd be an SJW.

Fuck off.

I hate all you youtube faggots, there's no difference between you and the msm, you both just say shit to get views/clicks/likes/sales. You're a cancer on society pretending to be proponents of free speech but really it's just a job for you guys and everything comes down to dollars in your pocket.

P.S. I think you're quite pretty, would you consider dating me? I have an average size penis

I like her tits.

FPBP.

topu keku

Hot

>t.wantsasheila

Photos?

Hey! you cute - do you have a Patreon or something where I could donate a regular monthly, weekly or daily sum?

post your feet you smelly whore

>download.jpg

>Hey guys it's roaming millenial

Totally legit ...

He's right y'know

Pol:
95% moral crippless
5% intellectual elite who actually did whit like breaking pizzagate, capturing the flag, etc

Look at the first post
It's so painfully edgy cringy and autistic at once.

>you both just say shit to get views/clicks/likes/sales

So what would a genuine person on Youtube look like? Seems to me that you just see "person X is making money talking about politics, therefore they must be lying". Pretty poor evidence. This is not restricted to Roaming Millennial btw, I'm just annoyed how this is said about anyone and everyone who make money talking about politics.

Damn she's so hot

Sauce?

An (((Asian))) would think so

Is hot, can confirm. Would date over white trash 8/10

She looks like a quadroon with dyed hair, disgusting.

the fuck is a quadroon