Pope is visiting

>pope is visiting
>portugal reinstates borders for a couple of days
>over 708K euros, 36Kg of narcotics, 46 weapons, 8 vehicles and 36 people seized

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area
expresso.sapo.pt/sociedade/2017-05-14-Operacao-Papa-nas-fronteiras-63-detidos-36-quilos-de-droga-46-armas-8-veiculos-708-mil-euros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schengen was a mistake.

My almonds are really pumped up right now

Explain to burger pls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area

I'm kinda wondering if it was enacted due to lobbying from organized crime or if the politicians were just insanely shortsighted

user can you post a source?

all that shit was for the pope

ye, bastard got to keep that fine moroccan pot

expresso.sapo.pt/sociedade/2017-05-14-Operacao-Papa-nas-fronteiras-63-detidos-36-quilos-de-droga-46-armas-8-veiculos-708-mil-euros

Organized crime lobbying sounds about right

>36kg of drugs apprehended
We call these a calm morning in Rio

Schengen = borderless europe. It's why all the muslims could walk through without being stopped. It basically means you can drive from Paris to Warsaw without being asked for ID once. It also means that there's no border security. Almost all EU countries are part of Schengen, except a few, like the UK/Norway.

>not shopping in your neighbour country for drugs or weapons

fucking normies. If I want brass knuckles or nice stiletto's, I go to France. If I want cheap drugs, 50 min drive to NL. stop ruining my fun reeeeee

>Almost all EU countries are part of Schengen, except a few, like the UK/Norway.

But those two arent in the EU

Dude, we have a note of 500 euros. There's something fishy about It.

Aren't they slowly pulling those out of circulation? As far as I know, they aren't being printed anymore and the banks shred a couple every now and then

>36 people seized
wait, what?

"migrants" have been seen to have 500 euro notes. really makes you think huh

>weapons in 2017
>brass knuckles and stilettos
You can't make this shit up

Probably wanted criminals. Happens whenever we control the border for a couple of days due to some political event, too. Suddenly we pick up tons of people who have been on wanted lists for ages.

no need to cross the border for illegal firearms

kek give the source i want to share this

Drug traffickers, wanted criminals, illegal immigrants etc.

500 euro note will become pocket change in the next 5 years thanks tto inflation

Euroshits BTFO again

>citation needed

He already posted it

>36Kg of narcotics

Maybe you should fix your liberal drug policy first before starting to cry about Schengen.

lol

Way more than that crosses the border of NL-GER. The more repressive the regime becomes, the more money they make smuggling/selling.

Eventually you'd reach the turning point where it becomes so repressive that it is not profitable anymore, but that would required levels of harassment probably no one wants to deal with.

2018 it's the last year for 500 notes. We should go full India, you have 24 hours to change your 500 euros notes.

Dude, Germamy it's full paranoid with muh Weimar republic inflation. Won't happen.

You share border with a shitty country, the door of drugs to europe, we produce the weed for NL, we are the brothel of France, and the training facility and retirement country for all mafias.

For real? Close the borders now. Fucking EU.

>Dude, Germamy it's full paranoid with muh Weimar republic inflation. Won't happen.

I dunno man. I think the Burger is exaggerating, but on the other hand my investments make 15+% return per year. The official 2% inflation cannot be true.

The ECB is going behind the back of Germany anyway. With them buying up whatever they can get their hands on they are already financing states directly and have essentially created a system of shared debt, even if they officially don't call it like that.

Liberal drug policy? Wtf are you talking about? You can't even smoke weed in here.

Tell me how and why the following statemetn is wrong:
'Portugal decriminalized all drugs in 2001''

Schengen is a mess. Even the high-up chiefs don't know the specifics, and the specifics change all the fucking time.

I've redone my internal memo a literal 12 times in the last year as the chiefs contradict or correct eachother without pause.
>t. disgruntled airport supervisor

Just imagine what would happen if the pope were to visit Greece.

Real state and indexes?

I would be worried if i'm a burguer and the world starts buying petrol and gas with their own currency (like the china-rusia de al, 2014). The dolar will implode, his demand it's artificial and eventually will crack.

The whole EU is a fucking mess. Even if it wasn't infested with traitors, it still would be utter shit because it is such a bureaucratic nightmare that nothing ever gets done and for every question there are multiple different answers.
No one knows what the shit is going on and there are way too many interest groups pushing their agenda for any kind of coherent acting.

you can smoke weed. just not in public.

cant handle the freedom?

neither, they just want their free trade to make a quick buck no matter the cost (you'll face the consequences while they get a tan in New Tel Aviv, formerly known as Gaza)

yeap, imagine how many "new germans" would be stopped at the border

Means you won't go to jail because of it. Unless you're the dealer.

And this was from a few checkpoints. Imagine the shit that goes through secondary roads etc.

>36Kg of narcotics
narcotics should be legal
>46 weapons
weapons should be legal
>over 708K euros
money should be legal

Norway isnt EU