Why are Americans of different races so nazi? Why do so many people in the internet hate ethnic Russians so much?

Why are Americans of different races so nazi? Why do so many people in the internet hate ethnic Russians so much?

We aren't even commies anymore. I feel like we are against all the world.

You are Russian living in Russia surrounded by Russians.

Fuck you for complaining in English about Sup Forums anons not being inclusive enough.

We tell the American goyim that the Russian goyim are bad.

They are just like a cattle

propaganda ofc

>Why are Americans of different races so nazi?
>so nazi
That word doesn't mean what you think it means. Very few Americans of any race are in favor of increased government welfare and state control of industry.

>Why do so many people in the internet hate ethnic Russians so much?
Quit being corrupt drunks and maybe people will start looking up to slavs.

>We aren't even commies anymore.
Proud of ya.

>I feel like we are against all the world.
You should kick the muslims out of Russia and then actively be "against the world." But you wont, you're already under the same (((globalist forces))) as the west and as such you're on your way down. Too bad, slavbro.

Modern US is no longer a nation, but rather a collection of angry minorities trapped in the same habitat. Morbidly obese, perpetually emascualted, sexually frustrated mass of abject retardation with no history, culture or even as much as language of their own, and yet taught to believe in inherent superiority of their abbhorent cesspool over the rest of the world by the infamous US public education, Hollywood and vast apparatus of coporate mass media. Since the current norms of political correctness penalize them for criticizing africans, arabs, jews and chinese, they vent out their impotent rage and frustration on the only group that has no lobby in the US government, the Russians. Convenient villains and scapegoats, and the only people they're allowed to demonize and vilify to the point of absurd.

This is why.

Don't worry, we're going to be removing bagel as soon as we can.

Great post, saved for future conversations.

From what I hear from honest russians is that your country is even more cucked than the worst Europe has to offer.

Rather than defer blame to Americans, why not focus on the true enemy?

Fuck you commie shit, you are still a boot licker.

this quote is obviously fake, sounds nothing like how a commie talks and has no source you dumb nazi retard

What can you expect from a nation that glorifies a scum ex-kgb sacking their resources, and shooting opposition.

Russians deserve whatever happens to them.

Kosmonauts my farts.

squeakr underageb&

True, but it doesn't make USA less cuvked.
>Rather than defer blame to Americans, why not focus on the true enemy?
I can do both.

>We aren't even commies anymore.
Speak for yourself, scum.

Just fucking nuke us already

Americans don't hate Russia. (((Americans))) hate Russia

but boris i love the gopnik life i wish to visit commieblocks and squat while you all laugh at my lack of alchohol tolerance

i have sick adidas i just need track suit

Tbh it is kinda funny to see on both YouTube and Sup Forums see Americans calling Russians commies

Just shows their average IQ is low

Americans love russia. Your one third of the great white europa. Just keep your vodka, bourbons for us.

>not using your own brain for argumentation

His post is really top quality but you shouldn't act like a shill.

Don't nuke me and well all g

> why are americans of different races..

hhahahahahaha roasted

don't worry russia, we're still friends :3

Average rational citizens are not against you. Gov needs an enemy to push their causes, they chose you

Yes you are alone, do NOT let your guard down.

You occupy a lot of territory in a very strategically located area.

You are the bridge between Asia and Europe.

Rail and pipeline will connect the 2 continents into an economically dominant region that cuts the US out of the action.

If the US shrinks they will likely not have the US dollar as the global currency... that may demolish the US.

You will be in a war with the US (Jews) at some point in the future...they are just building up a hatred and getting the propaganda machine rolling now.

No one against you, the jews are playing 4d chess with our respective governments, the citizenry love you if for nothing more than your splendid dashcam footage

US-Russia alliance would be good for both nations. Ergo (((they))) will not allow it.