Childish men are to blame for women having kids late in life

I hear the same story, told in different ways, all over New York City.
There’s 34-year-old Kate, who works in finance downtown. “She’s beautiful, smart, talented ... everything going for her,” her colleague tells me. “But her boyfriend doesn’t feel settled in his career, so she spent thousands of dollars to freeze her eggs as she waits for him to be ready.”
Susan, 41, a single senior marketing executive from the Upper East Side, is eight months pregnant. After waiting for her match and not finding him, she decided to have a baby on her own.
And then there’s Joanna, from the Upper West Side, who tells me that at age 32, she stepped off the partner track at her law firm, halving her salary to work in the firm’s marketing department, so she could focus on landing a husband. But at 39, Joanna is still single and childless — and unsatisfied in her career.
These women aren’t alone. The latest US Census Fertility Report, published last week, found that for the first time in reported history over half (53.8 percent) of women ages 25-29 are childless and a record 30.8 percent of American women ages 30 to 34 haven’t given birth. Most of these women are college-educated. And most are single.

archive.is/WADQy#selection-1063.0-1063.60

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUSFF4NI_Us
imdb.com/title/tt3553976/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What i don't understand is that why jews try to push their propaganda shit here?
We have all been red pilled, it's never going to work.

So. Let's hear what Johanna expects from her potential husband.

They want you to stop making families and driving society and instead go out and be a degenerate scum bag.

The four sevens(7777) of course:

7 feet tall
7 figure salary
7 inches
7 pack

>Susan, 41, a single senior marketing executive
>marketing executive
>"IT'S ALL MENS' FAULT!"
>BEING A GOOD MOTHER? NO I HAVE WORK TO DO

Nobody, NOBODY but the jew profits off the women in the workforce. The society is hurt by women fucking off to work for 20~ years instead of being mothers and homemakers.

Change all those to 6's and it'd be 100% accurate.

If they control the topics of discussion they control the narrative, and then they control what everyone is thinking.

HOWEVER, this is probably just reddit fishing for attention because they don't understand HOW THIS SITE FUCKING WORKS. I spent about 3 hours last night reporting and marking spam threads and a good half of them were bewildered redditors confused about why they were marked, because that kind of shitposting is not only accepted over there, it's the standard.

>What i don't understand is that why jews try to push their propaganda shit here?
We have all been red pilled, it's never going to work.

EVERYWHERE else is already under our control. Where else are we supposed to subvert? Everything is concurred, everybody is dancing to our pipe, its entirety boring. Pol is the last place with free thinking so obviously we are going to subvert here, there is just no other place left to to do our work, you silly goy.

i feel sorry for women now, the Jew has basically destroyed our once peaceful culture by pushing overblown expectations of white men through feminism.

F

Why do you fucking Jews keep posting this article every fucking hour? One thread gets archived, another appears.

When i said here, i meant here on Sup Forums.

>and a record 30.8 percent of American women ages 30 to 34 haven’t given birth. Most of these women are college-educated. And most are single.

Massive natural selection at work.

It's funny how they are smart enough to go to college+career, but not smart enough to know that that IS NOT THE SMART THING TO DO.

Yes goyim, you better man up and take in 34 year old Stacy and her two mongrel kids.

That what I meant as well. Every thing besides POL is already under our control. Even stormfront is just a false flag made to control and redicule the movement

>and unsatisfied in her career.

"Look at me, I'm on a ladder of rising social status, I expect this to make me happy."

social status is women's opium

Nailed it. Women with higher education expect marriage with men with higher status than theirs. This is all just women who picked wrong decisions in their lives and instead of accepting that they're not going to marry up and marry men with lower status they shit on them.

Again? There was a thread on Sup Forums as well. Stop it please.

Don't know about other anons, but he females in engineering are sluts|have loose morals.

There's gotta be a study in higher educated women being more degenerate.

Why are people still replying to this copypasta? This is the third day in a row ive seen this. Sage

This.

>redicule
I thought you kikes were supposed to have high verbal IQ.

>random kike bullshit about controlling everything (even though you are almost certainly a pleb tier kike)
>appeals to Sup Forums being the last of the intelligent free thinking place (in hope we will let out gaurd down if you appeal to our egos)
Fuck off rabbi, nobody wants you anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=iUSFF4NI_Us

Women in Israeli parliament react to the guest speaker, a military guy, telling them the statistics of female injuries in the army. An injured fmale soldier is accompanying him and yet the feminists do not care at all, try to screech him into silence in the parliament and ignore what the injured woman has to say completely.

No, it's 7's now because of inflation.

based brit have some tits

dat ass tho.

It's as if women believe that men have the same attraction cues as women do.

"I'm attracted to high-status males. How do I get a high status male? I know, I'll get high status myself and that will attract them."

20 years later:

"I have trouble attracting a high status male. I have to double down on my strategy."

>tfw no israeli flag or proxy to larp as evil globalist rabbi

feelsgoyman

Soon

So whats the lesson here?

Adhering to a philosophy of hating everything male leaves you an old lonely spinster.

So when women want to "find themselves" and ride countless cocks it is empowerment, and a guy doesn't want to deal with sloppy seconds and might want to *gasp* enjoy himself instead of beg for scraps, these women demand you "man up" for them and their drying vagina.

Am I close?

Switch men to women

ew

apparently the new shill tactic is to slide threads with bait that we like.

shit up the forum with repetitive discussions.

sage.

Its not that men wont date them, its that they dont want the men who will

Why did you repost this thread, you kike? We've just had an identical one.

we want to have it all!!! give it to us!!! HISSSSSSS

>college-educated.

You're hot until you're reaching 25+ so wasting all your hot years on getting educated leads to not being able to get men as they're already all married and having kids if they wanted that out of life.

din't you get the memo on the way in?
POL isn't for Faggots.

So as long as we resist your sinister machinations here, we're stopping you from totally conquering the world.

#RESIST
#WE MUCH

>Spend your teens,20s, and 30s going to school, having a time-intensive career, and riding the cock carousel.while you and your girlfriends mock nice guys for being suckers, betas, and fags.
>Hit 40
>"Where have all the good men gone? Why don't men find me attractive anymore? Why doesn't anyone want to settle down with me and raise a family? Fucking men are so childish!"

Yep.

Why are they not happy with being strong single women who don't need no man?

>6 inches

Make babbys goyim!
Gotta make shekels on engagement rings, bridal parties, wedding dresses, weddings, autos, auto loans, mortgages, prenatal care, diapers, car seats, strollers, and divorce lawyers!

sage goes in the options field

>"Make babbys goyim!"
>Haha see I'm implying you shouldn't procreate because it's what the jews REALLY want!
>Checkmate!

This is a repeat thread , it is from shareblue , they are pushing a narrative

//Let this thread burn

>don't repopulate
Yeah, that'll really stick it to them. What's the next step of your master plan?

>implying a lot of women don't go to university for the cock carousel
Rest assured they are making the most out of their "hot years".

R A R E
A
R
E

It goes in the options field

>falling for the marital jew
>social rejection male authority and leadership
>biased family laws and predispositions
>institutionalised misandry

>hurhurhur strong independent womyn don't need no man
>wonders where are all the chivalrous men gone???

They made their bed now let them lie in it.

anyone else here gone full monk mode? I have an ex trying to push back in who seems to think I still like her but I don't (it's all good hanging out with her though, she pays for my food and drinks all the time lol). got some fun hobbies since I broke up with her and I've been losing weight like crazy. I'm happy and have no drive to find someone to weigh me back down.

>Trumpcuck trying hard to be smug

Sad. I suppose we can take solace in the fact that your genetics end with you.

Maybe they should have focused more on being wives and mothers than their stupid careers...

>Thinks spelling = verbal IQ

>that screenshot
has anyone seen Captain Fantastic?

>In the forests of the Pacific Northwest, a father devoted to raising his six kids with a rigorous physical and intellectual education is forced to leave his paradise and enter the world, challenging his idea of what it means to be a parent.

imdb.com/title/tt3553976/

Is it worth watching?

Single Mothers raise immature men.

>If you don't settle for the first 40-year-old, used up whore, panicking to pop out a child before her time runs out, and who'll divorce you the moment she does, then your family line will end with you
I want to settle down, not settle.

>Its not that men wont date them, its that they dont want the men who will

Seems I always know a few guys looking for a woman, who will settle for anything less than a land whale with 5 black kids who's addicted to heroin. Of course these guys are recognized as "men" having unimpressive jobs, underdeveloped physiques and -meh- faces.

Spotted the roastie

>these guys are recognized

I mean aren't

Maybe if women weren't such psychopatic cunts, men would be willing to get married.

Just don't be fat, have tattoos. And most importantly, don't be a slut.
Any girl that follows this advice can find a good husband.

and i'm like pepe in this picture, some used up whore tries to hit on me but I reject her and look at her like used trash.

thats what I love about young girls, while I get older they always stay the same age.

because you faggots keep coming and bumping their shit

early in life girls up and leave men that truly love them on a whim
70 percent of divorce is initiated by women

it's not that they can't find men it's that they don't want to. perhaps in these specific cases the women are unhappy without men but most women are unhappy with them and would rather shirk the responsibilities of motherhood and just travel around beholden to noone.

so let them do that, its way funnier to laugh in their faces once they hit the wall.

Because he disagrees with what he wrote in the title and made this thread so you all can validate his (actual) opinions. He is maybe a jew or maybe a goy using a proxy. He is right-leaning and enti-feminist.That's the standard formula here: Find something you disagree with, make a thread pretending to agree with it, collect a bunch of (you)'s and memes to as ammo against people who actually agree with the thread unironically.

Are you that fucking autistic that you haven't figured it out yet?

Trumpcucks are bad, but so are Sup Forums femanons. So it evens out.

Gen ZZ is going to be autistic as fuck with all these late life pregnancies.

hmmmmmmm.....

ok yid, I'll bite.

own house
own car
about to buy a luxury suv from 2015.
stable job making more than my state and national household average (can have a housewife and one kid on my salary comfortably, would need promotion for a bigger family - which is doable).
college and private school educated.
education in the arts.
traditionalist and family oriented.
probably a 7/10 face, skinny, reasonably successful with girls.

and yet girls in their late 20's are like 'umm....no I think I can do better'. Seriously last girl I dated was a 29 year old who just got divorced, claimed to be super christian but I was insider her asshole on the second date, no job, had a mental breakdown that left her bed-ridden, etc. And she didn't like my wild-ish past and didn't want to keep dating me.

My advice, stick to dating girls 20 or younger. they are very nice, much more attractive, and extremely appreciative when compared to their older sisters.

>about to pick up an 18 year old blonde at a cafe I go to today.

>Women want an equal partner, but there are increasingly fewer candidates to choose from. The census reports that “the average adult woman in the US is more likely to be a college graduate than the average adult man.” Moreover, today’s young, childless female city-dwellers with college degrees are out-earning their male counterparts by 8 cents on the dollar. Their higher incomes may be why they are less likely (29 percent) to be living with their parents than single men (35 percent).

She's mad.

>tfw thirsty as fuck Christmas cake optometrist using her smiling face as test chart

>education in the arts
>skinny
Found your problem

that's not the problem.

I have no problem getting girls, that's just a numbers game. the problem is hypergamy and female delusion.

Feminism is responsible for this.

It is women taking responsibility for their own lives and not being subjugated to the whims of men.

Now you can argue weather this is a good or bad thing but it is a thing and it won't go away until the liberal democracies of the west are destroyed.

Then it will be buried underneath the desire of women to just survive by molding themselves to their man again - Probably for another two thousand years.

There are all differs kinds of men From lawful good to chaotic evil. Women have the ability to mold to all kinds. They may not like it but it is truth.

Paula Cole - where have all the cowboys gone ?
theme song for these wimminz
Read the lyrics ; ( I should have xyz...)

>today’s young, childless female city-dwellers with college degrees are out-earning their male counterparts by 8 cents on the dollar
>muh gender pay gap

Lmao this. That's literally how all of Sup Forums works. When I wanted advice on what computer parts to buy, I posted a shitty premade one and said "This is hands down the best performance for price you are going to find on the market today." I knew full well that was crap, and got some really good advice on parts and where to find good sales.

I think he might be new

>7 inches
dicklets GTFO pls

>Seriously last girl I dated was a 29 year old who just got divorced, claimed to be super christian but I was insider her asshole on the second date, no job, had a mental breakdown that left her bed-ridden, etc.

There is a story for the lads here.... come on tell us the rest.

(((Israel)))

it was kinda sad. she was a good looking girl, homeschooled. waited until marriage at like 23. married a guy she was in love with but the guy had issues and didn't want to fuck her (btw at this point alarms started going off as it was obvious I'm only getting half the story). had a job in interior decorating she liked. the guy proposed divorce and she got fired in quick succession. she had a breakdown and was in bed for months. slutted around with a few guys b/c low self-esteem. dated a few more losers. she was really attracted to intj's who were negligent (which I am). claims she has only been with 4 guys total but I put the number at twice that (which still isn't bad for a 29 year old). she was super against abortion and divorce - quite religious in some ways but when I turned her on she was begging to be rawdogged and ended up getting assfucked by me (a turned on woman is a whore despite anything else about her).

I dunno, no real story. she's just another sign of the times. in her early 20's she was absolutely AAA grade wife material, now she's a rotten boat dragging around rotten wreckage while being pushed along by a tide she can't control.

my advice: my best relationships have been with 18-21 y/o's who never went to college and had menial jobs like waitress, retail, or nurse (though nurses can be a bit...ugh). find one of those, mold her into what you want her to be, and live happily.

damn, well thanks for the story and advice man