I know somebody of the Infowars crew is reading this. Tone down on the Jesus talk please. I get it...

I know somebody of the Infowars crew is reading this. Tone down on the Jesus talk please. I get it, but it's getting weird.

>he cant handle the red pill

>Alex is a Christian in fraud only.

It's always been a ruse to rope in Christian televangelist $$$.

More like crazy pills. If I wanted to listen to some fundamentalists praising god over some funny cloud in the sky I might as well could go to the mall and listen to the muslims.

I agree.

Sure, and I suppose a man gotta eat, but this with the shilling for his remedies really puts a floater into the pool. Just accept donations or something.

no, he means it. he cries real tears every time he starts talking seriously about Jesus

>being an atheist in 2 CY

I'm not impressed by your jungian interpretation of christianity which isn't shared by the majority of christians or any other of the big religions.

The deeper you dig, the more you will understand. I've come to realize evil is no joke. I'm not so sure about the literal reborn zombie thing but Jesus really was just a cool guy who wanted save humanity and stop the devil worshiping mad men of the world.

Maybe, I don't know. I'm not even an atheist really, but the way he talks about christianity reminds of the muslims. It's like saying nigger or faggot on Sup Forums, I don't fucking care, but overuse doesn't make you look cool. That fire and brimstone talk is getting old, there must be more important shit than that.

So then you dont really get it you smuck, the Christ consciousness is the only way, period. This is light vs dark shit my man pick a fucking side , no middleman faggotry. You are either beside or behind truth or in the way. Your move sweety.

If you want to play it like that... I would argue that if Jesus ever came back he'd have sitdown with Alex and suggest that using the name of Christ in vain in order to sell brainpills doesn't really live up to the ideals of early christanity. Saying there's no middle ground with lying, either you lie or you don't. Then Jesus would tell Alex about the time he went to the temple and whooped the ass of the merchants who tried to exploit the faith for monetary reasons.

That said, I'd rather have christianity than islam, but just calm the fuck down.

is alex jones even still doing anything? there used to be constant alexposting here all day every day, now there's been literally NOTHING since the news of him losing custody of his kids

is it cause of the "i'm just an actor" defense? did all you gullible retards jump off the train because the fantasy was spoiled?

As far as I know he talks about his new studio and having more shows on, like a roundtable talk show with Mike Cernovich. Don't know how their numbers look, but considering they had another 24h donation run not too long ago it might not be rosy.

>roundtable with chimp chinups
eh

Chimp chinups? lol, what do you mean?

>>>/reddit/

he was never much into it, was open to questioning before his popularity now. he turned to it when steqam picked up, imo since audience(he guessed) was as such in burgerland. and around time of his divorce he went balistic in one of his videos on jewtubes about jehova the lord and shit.

dont expect much from him, for he is a modest water salesman with a twist that we pay attention to him from time to time.

>the biggest blue pill
>red pill
I get that Christian values instill meaning and help deter people from degeneracy, but it doesn't solve the problem and there are better solutions.

the real redpill is Islam

please return to reddit

Just feels like pandering or virtue signaling rather.

fpbp

I wont respect Alex until he recognises kek.

Nice numbers.

>chimp chinups
Lmfao Japan has a secret stash of golden posts