How can I sort myself out /pol?

How can I sort myself out /pol?
>22
>Work 50h per week
>Lift
>Bored as fuck most of the time, Considering suicide

Thought I finally found a church going, Conservative, Reasonable looking gf who i work with who does not drink or smoke. And likes to going exploring local countryside with me, I have basically fell for her

>Gather the courage to ask her out, Never had a gf before btw
>She hopes i was joking and drunk
>I had one shot of jack Daniels, she knows that.

Give me one reason not to go find a local bridge and jump off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oiVwtzfpquQ
youtu.be/R7E_4c_s9y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Become some cool international assassin and knock off some satanists before you go pls

This is what she message to me on Facebook

>Sorry i felt asleep. No i'm not upset i just dont know what to say because i really like going out with you and yeah obviously you are a nice guy ect but if going out will bother you or create a problem for you instead of enjoying with me
because of that then it's okay maybe going out wont help

>I hope it was the alcohol making you say that and i hope you wake up this morning saying to me that what you said is not true and you were just kidding me

this t.bh f.am

youtube.com/watch?v=oiVwtzfpquQ

get some hobbies. fishing, camping, play an instrument

stop picking up chicks at church.

she sounds either crazy or insincere or both.

Bullet. Dodged.

at least you have a job. i have no idea what to do for work or where to look. i apply for mcjobs, retail and grocery... nothing. i call to ask about my application, nothing. nobody i know in my area even has a job. our generation really got a raw deal, for real. i used to think the baby boomers thing was a meme but what the fuck.

Get a blowjob.

I heard there's a labor shortage over around Texas? Hope you don't mind construction.

>i really like going out with you

I don't get it. Y'all were in one-on-one activities but they weren't considered dates?

>asked her out
>rejection bordered with "I hope you were joking"

Move on and stop actively hanging out with her. If she's such a callous bitch that she can only see you expressing interest in dating her as a joke she is not a good person.

Clarify you were serious and then clarify you're going to carry on with dating someone else and don't have time for the bullshit. Or be a giant beta faggot and get strung along in your pussy whipped friendship.

Iv tried camping alone quite a few times and every time except one I have felt like killing myself
One times I screamed in the middle of the moors next to a lake haha what a fucking day that was.

>Bullet. Dodged.

THIS MUGGLE KNOWS HIS GAME

suck it up buttercup and welcome to this thing called life.

CURIOSITY CURES NIHILISM

Damn bro, Try for residential care. They always need people.
Your right, She sees us as friends...
I blamed it on the lack of sleep like a true beta I am

what about some trade apprenticeship? I heard its a thing in the US

Stop working.
You don't even have a gf, why contribute to a society that has given you nothing but misery?
You work and pay taxes so that other people can be have sex and be happy, are you a cuck?

>Give me one reason not to go find a local bridge and jump off
She's just some girl user who gives a shit. There are literally billions of girls out there. Honestly if you stop caring about women they will all like you 100x more.

>Gives a shit what some hoe thinks

try again, Ecbert

Kek she is literally trying to provide the easy excuse for you so she can carry on having her on tap confidence booster (you) without having to deal with the notion she may be leading you on.

Move on mate.

Got a body2body at a Thai massage place, £100 and my dignity gone. Felt worse after

>Jewbook
Found your problem OP. Turn this shit off and go outside. Walk in a park. Sit in a church while there is not service. Read a book. Read the psalms if you want. But stay the fuck off the internet for one day.

what did you send her? copypaste pls

>she sees us as just friends

Does your dad have any friends that are women? Probably not or on a very light social relationship. Men don't fucking have girlfriends unless they want to date them. She isn't your friend, she is playing games and will hide behind tears when confronted. Stop spending time with her unless you can stop seeing her as a romantic interest (you'll be the first man in human history to do this).

The first thing that will happen when you're dating someone else is these relationships with other women will fall off. Do you honestly think your significant other would entertain the idea of you taking another woman to dinner or a walk in the park?

End it now with some emotional maturity and look for a relationship elsewhere.

this, lets see the full sperg op

Bruh if I were in your shoes, I'd blow it off like it was nothing and start looking elsewhere immediately. Now is a good time to endure a lot of rejection because you got this one over with. So, if I were you, I'd make sure I was dressing/cleaned up well and start gaming hard right now, Take none of it personally. It's fucked up but you have to basically surpass them in callousness. That's like 90% of dating.

And if this girl tries to contact you, act like it never phased you. Get to the point of where shit like this doesn't phase you.

Looks like I am. I would rather be at work than waste away at home desu
I gave up on girls along time ago but this girl was a non degenerate what is very rare in this country and very easy to have a laugh with

>who does not drink or smoke

this is why you're unhappy. you're trying to take completely reasonable, normal human things and demonize them to a point of "I CAN'T DO THAT. THAT'S DEGENERATE. THAT'S. THA-AAUUUUGHHH!!!"

you're so fucking dumb. people like you should be forcefed whiskey and edibles until you realize how fucking idiotic your dismissal of pharmacology is

It sounds like you have trouble being alone with yourself user. You're never gonna sort yourself out with that mentality.

she either

A. finds you ugly and has absolutely no idea how to tell you this, and won't.

B. finds you sexually repulsive for behavioral reasons (the most likely, since you're acting like a fucking sperg in this thread so far)

C. She's insecure and insane and you need to stay away from someone with this level of ill-intimacy and disconnection

On a side note, did you say something fucked up? How did you try to escalate?

We are co-workers so I guess we are "friends"
I suspected that yesterday when she sent me a selfie after what I said to her
Your 100 percent right, It is poisonous. Thanks

>I apologise, Perhaps that and the lack of sleep. This why I don't drink I end up doing something stupid

I drank literally one shot of jack Daniels because she don't drink herself and we was in a club. I asked her if she would like to dance and she didn't want to so it got quite boring so we left

You're not friends you're fucking co-workers. Get out of her pit and live your own life. There's never been a sane woman that has taken in a man she directly rejected unless you display some very different side of yourself.

Your complete rejection of smoking and drinking is pretty unrealistic as user said. Consider that you're probably boring.

Mate you need to be less fussy.

Looking for the perfect girl first time will fuck you, the only way you learn how to deal with relationships is the hard way.

Chances are you could find said perfect girl, get her then have her break up with you because of your own insecurities in the relationship. Date some girls, learn from your and thier fuckups

Never be a "nice guy".

Now most people buttress this be an asshole because that's all that women like. Also wrong, be virtuous. Be so virtuous that being a "nice" guy would be an understatement. Virtuous means that you do things that aren't "nice" like defending those are defenseless, not allowing an evil person to go unchallenge. My point is to be exhilaratingly moral, that's how you are the most successful period.

no i mean how did you ask her out

>flag

Lazy gimmecuck

Hey to you and all the other fags considering why leave like this? You are considering suicide so maybe be remembered before you cowardly leave. Be a man once in your life - get a gun and go on a shooting rampage of shitskins in Londonistan. I will pray to you every single night before going to bed I promise.

Your right but we are co-workers and she is new to this city so I took her on a tour.

I will see her everyday I work but that's it from now on. Cheers mate

post pic of grill

also maybe play frisbee with someone. it's really fun.

Tell her you don't want to be friends anymore and it is best you quit talking to each other outside of work.

Best case she comes crawling back for your attention, but don't give it so easily this time.

Worst case you guys don't talk outside of work anymore and are just co-workers.

Both are better than your current situation

Neither of you drink or smoke, you asked her out on facebook, you're insecure spending large amounts of time alone, and you don't see she is obviously being a cunt. Are you both 13?

We're pretty similar, AngloBro

>23
>Work 50h per week
>Spare time soent lifting, day dreaming of a better life
>Haven't had a gf in 3 years

I just keep going hoping something will come up. At least when it does, I have a fair bit of cash saved to make a go of it

this

>nice guy ect
FeelsBadMan

Try lowering the work and make more time for lift + yourself

True story:
>freind of mine married a foreign bride
>she got her citizenship last month
>told him she didn't need him any more
>last week alphabets show up at his door
>she had been prostituting herself the whole time they were married
>she gets to keep the kids

still think you will find the perfect girl, user?

>she don't drink
>we was in a club
are you a paki?

fuck iknow the feel man dont suicide then the jews win

youtu.be/R7E_4c_s9y8

Jordan Peterson: Dealing with Suicide and Depression

stop talking to her. completely. be respectful at work if she approaches, but do not talk to her or hang out with her any more, even if she asks. nothing that could happen with her in the future could ever be good.

i know it sucks but find someone else to talk to. and for god's sake do NOT let girl A know about if you do.

modern life is a fucking joke

>greatest economic progress in human history destroyed in less than one generation

>>Bored as fuck most of the time,
pop culture is the culture, conformity propagation, listen obey consume. corrupted creativity and so forth.

many have been in your place burger. time will show you the way. cunts are dying out, their mentees are retarded. nightmare will end.

you probably waited too long and she freind zoned you. Anons of the virgin world do not wait. if she is out with you kiss her dont take her on ten dates then try. "hanging out" is a beta test and you failed user. Theres nothing to be done except meet another one and dont wait so long.

Yeah, I'm not gonna bother trying to purse her, She made her choice.

If you have a car apply for a pizza delivery driver. Most stores are ALWAYS hiring new drivers, even as a makeline person without a replacement ( probably shittiest job in america) they're fine with me switching over to be a driver, i just dont have a car yet. You usually get the equivalent of 9 to 10 sheckels an hour as a driver having a comfy as fuck job where as you only get minimum wage as an insider despite it being shitty if your store is busy, my store is the busiest papa johns in Florida so it's mega shit.

u seem like a nice lad, don't do it cunt

>fell for the conservative gf meme
just jump you autistic fuck.

we can be amigos if you are in L O N D O N

Here is why my dearest eternal anglo.

You are white, we need you to survive.
You are smart.

You have potential.

Also you are young. Look on Rollo Tomassi's graph chart. Older males ( as long as they everything sorted out), are higher on sexual market value than younger ones.

You as a youngfag are equal in smv to 40 year old landwhale.

You as a 30 y/o middlefag are equal to 18 yo.

Almost all girls I know are dating or have dated min 3 to 15 years older guys.

P.S. Go for younger ones as long as they are legal.

Good luck my eternal anglo, you shall make it

Life will kill you one way or another. So don't do it any favors. Live, or at least think. Sometimes I'm anti social and I just stay at home on here to think, and I enjoy it. Also DO NOT underestimate the power or people. Just go chill with anyone. Go to the store. Go for a walk. Get a new job to meet new people. Break the conditioning. The only way out of the red pill is to become the red pill.

>being this british

tantrum in photoshop

dont sit around a and feel sorry for yourself women are a meme nowadays there is much heartbreak left in store for you

Wait. What exactly did you say? The way she's talking it sounds like you said some fucked up shit.

This is the worst advice I have ever read here. Even worse than kys.

Go push your narcotics elsewhere

>Give me one reason not to go find a local bridge and jump off
Why throw yourself of a bridge when you can throw the girl of it?

>this fucking busted english
both of you are pakis/poos, aren't you?

I've never once believed this "men in their late 30s can be attractive". Post some Facebook stuff to prove it.

You lift and work 50 hours a week dude, shit can be way worse

Honestly? You want a proper answer?

Move to Australia. Reply if you want more info.

I saw this happen to one of my gf's highschool friends.
Best part was she moved back to her shithole country after getting her citizenship to some dude back home she was fucking in highschool, she'll probably bring the cunt back here now.

Checked. And its true im 32 and having been crushed numerous times in "love" i finally learned to be confident and pump and dump and even though im overweight im basically a chad. Most early 20s girls want a "man not a boy" and even though i could barely get a date at their age now im fucking all kinds of them.

Work less, take less pre-workout, find a hobby

I'm an under weight Uni drop out.

I have browsed Sup Forums 18 hours a day for the past two years.

Never had a job.

Never had sex.

Cheer you miserable bastard.

>mfw

>The only way out of the red pill is to become the red pill.

Embody the redpill rather than just think it. When you fully accept the redpill, there is no social anxiety, or uncertainty with women, or uncertainty in life and existence. You know the game, now play it.

>And likes to going exploring local countryside with me

Go on tinder you faggot.
Its like a free pussy generator

As in?

Most fems will hide their relationships on facebook.

All I know in my lawfag circles, out of 30 women class( basically 22 y/o), around 25 of them are with guys that are aroubd 29-35 years old.

My ex has deliberately dated bunch of lawyers and doctorfags from 19 to 23.. only after being pumped and dumped for 60th time she decided to hook up with her beta cuck orbiter who was her friend for 16 months.

Also check out pics before ans after of Brad Pitt, Travolta, Kutcher. Especially Tom Cruise. All famous men yes, but I dont use facebook anymore.

Protip. Save your hair. It has big difference later in life.

Why not get a job?

You are ugly and you should kys. And this is not politics, so yes, reported and hopefully perma banned.

Come on, show something real, even one interesting screen cap will be enough to make me consider the possibility you aren't making it up

>kys over a slut
You really should you low test scum.

OP here
Thanks for all the replies, I took them all into consideration and screenshoted some
I'm going to blow her off, As some user said i will be respectful to her at work but I will not be going out with her. The pain Is lifting anyway, Yesterday was alot worse i was on a wood and went crazy haha

Really appreciate all the replies

Truly Serbs are most wonderful people.

Kys faggot, we are in same shithole.

What makes you say that?

>nice guy
Hahahaha

learn2dress fagget

>You work so that other people can fuck

Wot?

Yea op take this guy's advice. Stop working. Just completely give up. I'm sure that will make your life better.

Be patient and continue to invest in yourself. You're far more valuable than you think

take someone else out with you, preferably millions

Be like mel

If you can't get what you want out of her, just abandon the friendship. It's going to be hard at first, but time always fixes it. You will find some other girl don't worry.

Sry if you already answered but how old is she? And how how on 1-10 scale?

Careful with the ones at work, OP. I had a nightmare scenario of this recently.

Girl comes to work at the office where I work, I get to know her and ask her out. She gives some nu-female excuses, then she makes exactly every choice she needs to make to become the one person I'm forced to work with daily, my primary co-worker, for more than a year.

>Work 50h per week

protip: