This is What Europe Lacks This is How We Treat Afghan and Syrian immigrants

for video: hurriyet.com.tr/son-dakika-sultangazi-buyuk-gerilim-bir-anda-yuzlerce-kisi-toplandi-linc-girisimi-40458533

basic translate: hundreds of turks gather and try to linch afghan and syrian immigrants to death in an istanbul suburb. riot police came to rescue immigrants.

the day before the incident, a group of immigrants verbally harassed a turkish girl in that neighbourhood. a turkish guy intervened. immigrants stabbed him to death. after the incident heard hundreds of turkish youths gather to hunt for immigrants. etc.

when you treat minorities like this they feel obliged to act more civilized.

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.org/news/international/africa/story.php?id=60169
spiegel.de/international/germany/book-claims-us-soldiers-raped-190-000-german-women-post-wwii-a-1021298.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1513382/2000-rape-claims-against-British-soldiers-in-Kenya-were-fabricated.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/french-troops-accused-of-forcing-girls-to-have-sex-with-dog-in-car-as-rape-claims-against-un-a6961711.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>turkroach
>civilized
you know the drill...

Erdoempire will be pretty based

We should crown the Donald our emperor and make that Republic --> empire transition you know what I mean pol?

Wait, Turks are getting enriched too? Aren't you all fucking cousins or something?

I wish this shit happened here too.
In Greece if a girl gets killed/assaulted/whatever, everybody will defend both the migrants and the girl at the same time, and whoever wants to linch the migrants, is labeled racist and far-right winger

>Aren't you all fucking cousins or something?

>2017
>whiteknight lynch mob for "verbal harrassment"
>thinks its an achievement to be this beta

Kys

yet the afghan was shielded by the law enforcement so the end result is pretty much the same

lol paki bro is concerned because it's hard to harass turkish girls.

don't worry, there are still plenty of british girls in britain ready to be harassed kek

of course, state must be in control.

the difference is I'm pretty sure no criminal charges will be brought against the turkish guys in mob.

do you think you are the one watching? 30 years ago maybe. today western countries are going deep down very fast.

we can deal with our immigrants. we have strong nationalistic political leadership. but you have tradeu, macron, merkel, antifa, liberals kek

Turkey is on the edge of Western and Asian civilizations. They have to mix behavior between one and the other modus operandi.

How exactly do you want them to deal with savages?

p.s. we had similar riots in Poland. Burned down a kebab shop.

Turks are alright

You did well here, roaches. Keep it up. But don't pretend you know how to act civilized.

>Turks are alright
That's like saying niggers are allright, after yet another black on black chimpout somewhere downtown harlem...

how do the Turks know each other from the migrants?

looking ant the picture, I couldn't tell wich way

they are all brown
they all have the same haricuts
they all dress like shit
they all have that typical muslim angry face

But... that's shit killing shit. We don't want Syrians here, we don't want Afghans here, we don't want Turks here.

you can't tell roaches apart but they can through pheromones they secrete from their ass.

good work!

this is California, Mehmet.

Why would you kill your siblings?

>you have tradeu, macron, merkel, antifa, liberals kek
But we're not roaches.

serb genes are strong desu

I had to pass a course about local fauna. I remember latin names for some of these species. I am an expert on Turks, ask me anything.

>kebab on kebab violence

when will it stop?

Being civilised means being demographically replaced by Africans and Arabs while they rape our people

I hate being European

Stop lying, this is from the coup.

I can't tell who's who

Pretty much, Liberal degenerates are a huge problem they are like a hand brake on our civilization.

wow

why?

I always thought it turks as roaches for all the "WE WAZ KANGZ" posts, but this is what Europe needs. I have a little more respect to the turks now.

But this behaviour is exactly what europeans criticize about the migrants in the first place. Does it make you feel proud to see a mob of feral turks gather for a witch hunt?

your country is only afloat because of yours truly, enjoy that while it lasts, because the US is starting to get really sick of this shit and will soon pull your funding and our defenses from there if stupid shit keeps up. Youre only alive as a "somewhat functional country" ONLY because youre a strategic another strategic foothold on the RU border and another for the middle east. You are effectively just an operating base for us. Your uses will run out, then we will see what happens.

yep.
/thread

Erdogan killed your race, the last turks Will be the german ones

what the fuck? I love Turks now

>be turk
>inmigrant shits on your people
>tryn to kill them

>be Swede
>inmigrant shits on your people
>suck his cock
>give him money, your home and your wife

That's a healthy way to react. Good for Turkey!

Europeans need to become more like muslims. This is a fact.

But you are 500lb low iq dietetic-soda drinkers

>inb4 muh IQ maps

thanks to asian inmigrants

Now this is something I can feel proud.

No European will ever have this much courage.

Shut the fuck up German retard. There's an "us" and there's a "them".
We let "them" in, they behave like monkey instead of accepting our rules, "we" beat the shit out of them.
That's the right course of action.
What the Turks did in this case was absolutely correct to do.

Far more than sandniggers and pakis

We would have the courage to be much more brutal than what you could imagine.
But our government will punish us harshly if we do.
That's one thing were I've got to say Erdogan does it better.

>What the Turks did in this case was absolutely correct to do.
Indeed. The West is having a very hard time learning that these shits speak only one language, and that is violence. The roaches speak their language, why can't we?

>when you treat minorities like this they feel obliged to act more civilized.
None of you are civilized, you're all racially mongrelized Muslims

Hungary for some Turkey huh?

Now I understand why Germany was saved by an Austrian guy.

this.
Now please bring more BBC for my wife and daughter.
am i right?Kraut Von Cucklet

> (You)
>We would have the courage to be much more brutal than what you could imagine. But our government will punish us harshly if we do.

Literally all it takes for government to back up and let citizens handle refugees is a dozen guys going around killing refugees.
That's it.
They go to prison and some arr killed. Soon public demands their release. If not some other brave men do it again. Eventually government releases the heroes and you solved your problem.

>That's one thing were I've got to say Erdogan does it better.

Actually he is an Islamist so he would punish us too for treating out muslim brother like this.
Maybe not to your degree but we also have a globalist (global islam) leader.
If you don't defend your culture those who defend it will grow stronger.
Why should migrants assimilate if you yourself don't care about your values.

You guys don't think those immigrants would do anything to her, she's safe right?

cuck turk's thread.

*3,5 million refugees currently residing in turkey
*the state does almost anything to provide their needs
*most of them innocent people, families, devastated by bloody wars in the region
*few of them rotten apples like in any group of people and such incidents take place

Just know you will be both destroyed by the end of this century.

Slavs arent civilized

He's cute, who is he?

After what happened to you FAGGOTS in North Syria, you think you'd learn your lesson about fucking with Syrians

Keep trying, dude. Given how much everybody already hates you, you can't afford to make enemies out of other Muslims

Test

>everybody hates you

says a fucking burger

a burger

gravity point of universal hatred

Accents most likely

How do you even tell the difference between you guys and them?

For all you know, you might have squashed a fellow roach.

In my country we don`t give a fuck. The migrants fuck our mothers sisters and wives. They deserve it tho. Specially after all the bad things those poor immigrants went trough. Yesterday i let my girlfriend suck a afghanis dick in the park to show i care. 1 week ago i let my sister get fucked by 2 somali migrants. We all should do this. Everyone should carry their weight,do their part and let their woman get fucked by migrants.

Hate cause they're envious of us. Everyone hates you for being greasy worthless fucks.

the world hates you because of your atrocities towards them. nobody forgets. as soon as your shield is down, the world will hunt you like animals. starting from your neighbors. be sure of that.

So stop them coming in by spreading the word of their behavior even at home. You have more power than to beat up one guy, if you have a brain

Sandniggers fighting other sandniggers, well...

>Hate cause they're envious of us

I don't want to be a 500lb drumpf supporter

>Civilised

Don't pretend you and that scum are not the same thing.

They can't even stand each other. Nothing new, really.

Pay attention Sup Forums, this is why Turkey is a shithole and Europe and the rest of the west is a comparable paradise. What you witnessed is called lawlessness. Civilized people rely on their justice system to provide a remedy when a crime has been committed, not resort to mobs.

You're absolutely right. Good job Turks

Btw Eastern Yuros would probably do the same thing. It's the west that poses a problem

Hey Fritzl and friends!
How is prison?

But what if the govt is committing the crime? What's more useful in this case a lawsuit or a few million people marching on the capital?

Don't you understand? Civilised rules do not apply to uncivilised people.
As soon as a guest that you offer your home (in this case entering your country) starts repaying you for your help by immediately raping and killing women and children he isn't subject to be treated like a human being anymore.
This isn't even about racism, if it were 10.000 Germans entering Turkey and acting like that I would still support what Turks did to them.
That's because I respect the right to create their own families and protect them, so long as they act peacefully amongst each other.
Loosing your wife or child to something like this is no joke, often you can't just produce another one but instead your bloodline and everything you have worked for your whole life has just been destroyed. That's it.
And for what did this animal do it? So that it may come one time in your daughters pussy. You might as well just hang yourself at that point because your life has been completely worthless.
All the good work you did in your life, all was for nothing in the end.

>Civilized people rely on their justice system to provide a remedy when a crime has been committed, not resort to mobs.

That has nothing to do with being civilised, but with having a sheep mentality. What if the justice system is corrupt to the core and the crimes listed by the government should in fact not be considered crimes?

I'm sure North Koreans are liking their lawful country and their justice system

Another point being is that the governments of western europe and the EU have lost their legitimacy

But Germans in Germany treat turks like shit and all you as a result is gobble up gibs and chimp out.

Are you saying we are too nice to you?

Literally just sibling quarrel.

You are no different from your brother rapists in Europe.

Shoo Shoo T*rkroach.

some civilized people:
catholic.org/news/international/africa/story.php?id=60169
spiegel.de/international/germany/book-claims-us-soldiers-raped-190-000-german-women-post-wwii-a-1021298.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1513382/2000-rape-claims-against-British-soldiers-in-Kenya-were-fabricated.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

fucking hypocrites you disgust me with your lies. you are the real subhuman cockroaches.

LOOK AT THE MIRROR YOU ARE THE RAPISTS!

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/french-troops-accused-of-forcing-girls-to-have-sex-with-dog-in-car-as-rape-claims-against-un-a6961711.html

disgusting subhuman evil insects

>aren't you all fucking cousins or something?
I don't see how cousin fucking is relevant to the discussion at hand.

>But what if the govt is committing the crime
In a constitutional republic, the citizens exercise their right to vote. The government sometimes acts in contravention to the will of it's people, but it's the responsibility of the citizenry to correct that behavior. Violence within a society solves very little and should always be reserved as a final option, after all other measures have failed.

civilized in that aspect means that respecting host nation's values.

Since you started taking them you started having a terrorist attack Every week, stop it, the world dont need another arab country

Based roaches.

>western europe and the EU have lost their legitimacy
Well, your option is what you see in the video. And don't think for one second that it wouldn't be you or people like you surrounded by an angry mob once you resign yourself to that system.

pic-related

austrian -> european -> western

fucking animals

keep all kids in the basement for 24 fucking years
rape them daily for all these years
have children from them and rape them too

come online and say "roaches rapists sandniggers blah blah"

disgusting subhuman fucks. the world will be a better place without you and your evil.

this is some high level ignorance. turks speak turkish which is an asiatic language.

syrians speak arabic which is a semitic and afghans speak pashtun which is an indo-european language.

Fucking turkroaches

user, I'm trying to take you seriously, but you are a roach. You and I both know that your country is a shithole that will only get worse over time.

So what, are you telling me you don't have criminals in Turkey?
That guy was put into prison for life, all his assets seized, and he will die in that prison.
What do you want us to do, burn down the city he was born in?

picture is from coup and unrelated. but link is from mainstream news media, actual and real.

>live in turkey
>be beater of migrants
>wake up for the day
>"what should I wear?"
>ah yes, my commiefornia shirt

>To fight them be should become them

I feel like Sup Forums is gone there are so many shills here today.

it is your culture that produces these evil fuckers. no religion, no morality, no value, full degeneracy. it is first your shithole, then the rest. all western countries are more or less the same. you are the real rapists, degenerate cockroaches but call other people those names.

24 FUCKING YEARS HIS OWN CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN AND NOBODY SEES ANYTHING? HIS WIFE?

very suspicious to me.

fucking hypocrites i cannot wait for the day your "culture" ceases to exist.

I like meeting him in Unteralterbach. I became good friends with him.

That's right, roach. That's where he is, in a secure prison. That's what people like us do to criminals. We don't loiter in the streets and form mobs when something troubles us, we have our police handle the problem. It's called division of labor, moron.

cockroach wars

the world already knows your ways
haitians know, philippines know, middle easterners know, indians and africans know, chinese know. everybody but you knows.

we don't forget and won't forgive.