How will Stef react when his daughter goes through her rebellious phase and dates the blackest guy she meets?

How will Stef react when his daughter goes through her rebellious phase and dates the blackest guy she meets?

His daughter was taken from him a while back when his wife left him for being physically abusive.

It depends if he's a goy or one of G-d's chosen. Because you know, Molyneux is Jewish. Like you OP. Sage.

Pretty sure he will have raised her properly

Sauce?

He wont do shit. He's a fag who stays home and depends on his wife.

I don't have it but I will confirm it's legit

>do you WANT your offspring to have an IQ of 85?!

>haha no proof but lets echo the sentiment that surely makes it true

Beat her up

You are joking right? He works day and night on his content and receives a lot of money in donations.

he talked about it in several radio shows about a year ago

>How will Stef react
He will be for money as usual.

His daughter is a Greek Jew, she'll be the female Milo.

The guy literally can't shut up about peaceful parenting and the NAP, so I'd like some sauce on that, until that you are nothing more than a lying peace of shit.

>A guy I know has heard of someone who said it was true

Jesus Christ, this man has a child? I feel bad for her. He's the most narcissistic, self important prick I've ever seen. Always has to have the last word, refuses to accept arguments that aren't on his terms. Plus I still remember when some poor guy called in talking about his poor relationship with his father and Stef just went on a rant about how it's actually all the mother's fault for not stepping in- because Stef never got over his own mommy issues

this.

also molynew is a jew (half, from his mom)

Also wasn't he literally a cult leader at one point? Encouraging people to leave their families and listen to him and shit?

He'd be more upset over her not donating to his show

He just told people to leave abusive families and cease contact with them in extreme cases - basically the same advice a mental health professional gives.
It was taken out of context and used to defame him

Not really extreme as he's condoned defooing if your family disagrees with you on politics.

Except he's not a mental health professional and has very biased views against mothers because his was a piece of shit. As mentioned above he literally told a guy that his mother is to blame for his poor relationship with his father. The guy didn't even mention his mother until Stef said she was somehow the problem.