Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gC8jqCQQUoc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trey Gowdy is a hero, bump.

ROWDY

Gowdy would be a great pick. He is a bulldog. A fucking patriot

Oh Fuck , yes please gowdy is a fucking beast

Mr. Gowdy is not going to lock his 10 years for a defunct organization. He'd be better off running for POTUS.

FUCKING

>Gowdy
>Cornyn

The President has ceded the authority (given to him by the LORD) to the terrible menshevik infestation if he picks either of these two.

I presume this is a token gesture, nothing more.

GOWDY!

holy fuck I need Rowdy Gowdy to get a promotion. he's such a patriot, he cares so much, and he had that epic moment a few months ago where he shook his head and shamed Comey in front of the whole Senate.

of course he needs to run the FBI

Gowdy isn't Jewish you fucking retard

My roommates went to school with Trey Gowdy's daughter and she's a huge slut. She posts snapchat stories of herself half naked and doing coke and smoking pot. Another one of my friends was in rehab with her

Fuck yes!

post pics

I'm gonna have an orgasm if Gowdy becomes FBI director

Controlled opposition op.

Back to your basement.

Why do you make politicians the head of your law enforcement?

They are notorious conniving snakes

I hope Drumpf picks Gowdy -- it will be so sweet when Nancy Pelosi fires him.

Gowdy ? That cow licked twink, I gotta say what mouth on him. He talks loud but doesn't say anything.

redpill me on Gowdy

This. I live next door to Gowdy's daughter and she has different black guys fuck her every other night. It's disgusting. Don't support this man!

Gowdy is a lawyer. He was top pick for AG but turned it down.

Unfortunately I don't know the girl personally so I can't, ive just seen videos through my friends. She is pretty hot though

>Kraut
>Surrounded by niggers
Just another night in Cologne

>a man denied his emails

He will fuck your shit up.

No homo I'd suck gowdy off on the DL

>ROWDY GOWDY

Can't ixnay the Trey

>"nfkekfjfkforkfk drumphf"

He's a real American and governs for the people first.

Swamp status: PUMPS ASSEMBLED

Cornyn went to my law school, would be pretty cool if he got picked. Gowdy would be so controversial a pick that I don't think they'd do it

A true son of the confederacy and a bulldog of justice. A paragon of the Constution. One of the last true men among men.

Randall C. Coleman is /ourguy/

Hillary would be in jail within weeks.

Gowdy will win

Rowdy Roddy Gowdy

Just search his name in jewtube and hear him talk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gC8jqCQQUoc

close, but it will be coleman

I saw Trey Gowdy at a grocery store near Spartanburg Saturday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a jerk and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. Fuck you Gowdy.

DIGITS FOR TRUE JUSTICE RETURNING TO AMERICA

This pasta is like a fine vintage wine.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ
Is it this one?

FAKE NEWS

Gowdy's daughters are only permitted to be courted by young men who can recite the Bill of Rights from memory.

pictures or you're fucked

It was actually m00t who did it.

anyway, Trey Gowdy likes being on tv too much to be FBI director, who traditionally did not appear on tv like the attention whore Comey.

The first copy pasta I saw with this it was Hulk Hogan and I believed it. It is extremely convincing.

>bwahahahahahaha

Stay mad

He had real and misguided reasons for endorsing Rubio. Check your brain squirrels, man, Gowdy is our guy

>John Koskinen

>FBI director, who traditionally did not appear on tv

Hoover was on TV all the time

not sure if Gowdy is gay enough to follow in Hoover's footsteps though. I'd like to see a real blackbook spy master head the FBI again, I think Chris Christie would do a good job.

>-1 vote from Congress

While a "fun" idea, its fucking stupid to keep culling votes on your side.

Rowdy would actually be a good pick. That's why I know Trump won't pick him.

you're mistaken.

THIS. My best friend actually fucked her and said her pussy was so blown out it was like throwing a hot dog down a football field

Isn't The FBI head a non partisan post? Why are all the candidates ex senators/congressmen

Gowdy would be an extremely good choice. Has an extremely partisan Republican and would immediately terminate the Russia investigation.

wha the fuck yall saying

Hillary Clinton will get the position as a gift for her losses

dude i fucked trey gowdy's daughter too, when i pulled down her pants she told me that your mother would die in her sleep if you dont reply to this post

Defender of our children (pizzagate) and destroyer of comey

Heh, that's nice kid. Off by one.

Check these.

>implying Dems and the few rational republicans needed for a majority will confirm a Trump-chosen nominee under these circumstances.

Kek. Off by one .-.

Why does James Comey, Ted Haggard, Lindsey Graham look and sound like such faggots?
>boggins the noggin

>Chris fucking Christie

Yes, let's put someone who supports illegally spying on millions of Americans in charge of an intelligence agency, what could go wrong?

Love Gowdy but it's not gonna be him, Trump personally criticized him
Btw screencap this

>Trey Gowdy
>Next FBI director

Sounds like a lot of fun. I love her.

Im cool with Gowdy or Sheriff Clarke. But dont we need Gowdy where he is? To continue holding libtard feet to the flame?

Kys kike.

why would you think her daughter would do that with you

also, gowdy would be a good pick

my penis is diamonds.

R O W D Y
O
W
D
Y

Gowdy would be the worst pick.

He effectively would be a Trump stooge and a republican partisan.

Instead of doing what is right, he'd do what is trump.

I saw Trey Gowdy near a McDonalds Sunday. I told him how cool it was that he was ordering a Grand Mac, but I didn't wanna be a cuck and bother him and ask for dick pics or anything.

He said, "You like how I eat this Grand Mac, Daddy?"

I was super excited. My dick turned to diamonds instantly. The thought of being able to grab a hold of Rowdy's Cockerspaniel was like a wet dream come true. My pulse began racing and I turned bright red. With each and every bite of the Grand Mac, I became more and more horney. Beads of sweat started to appear on my nose as my pants felt as though they were about to burst in ecstasy.

The nog at the counter was rude and interrupted our moment, and was like "Yo, that gonna be about tree fiddy." At first, he was distracted while starting at my massive pocket buldge, but eventually turned back around and paid for the Grand Mac.

When he walked away from the counter, the nog stopped him and said, "Yaw Man, Yo Fry." And then he turned around and grabbed his french fries. At this point, I couldn't contain my excitement any longer, and I made a McShake in my pants. Then he winked at me and walked away.

I could live with daily press conferences led by Director Gowdy.

>ywn show her the right path
>ywn marry her and have beautifull white kids
>ywn have the best father in law in the world looking at you with teary eyes saying thanks
Why live

>Sheriff Clarke
Now that's an interesting idea.

There are enough Republican senators that are deeply concerned so not every nominee is a guaranteed slam dunk.

kek ,Polish classrooms.

who gives a fuck about her daughter, you're only reminding us that women are not human

post a link or a fucking archive ffs

Can't tell if trolling or actually an effeminate bootlicking cuck

Trey Gowdy's daughter.

I think user is right... I'm a professional roastie spotter by trade.

Fuck you I actually thought it was official

We all know it will be a neocon mossad agent

You haven't been paying attention fuck boi!

>ignorant drivel
>kike kiking it up

what'cha doin rabbi?

"40 dollar breakfast"
love this guy.

That would be amazing Trey Gowdy is such an inspiration whenever he gets to speak. If you want to fix the reputation of the FBI I can't imagine someone better.

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

Gowdyyyy yeeeeeees

this guy is the fucking best. i saw him give a talk at a small political fundraiser right before the election. seeing him speak like that, it's evident he knows exactly what he's talking about. there is no bullshitting this guy. i really hope he gets this position

i shook his hand after he spoke and told him what a badass he is. he looked me straight in the eye with a knowing smile on his face and told me it's refreshing when he gets to see a young adult with a good head on his shoulders. i haven't washed that hand since

they hold a special election or the governor appoints another R for his seat. STFD & STFU

Christie is a mob associated guy who went after Kushner, that would be entertaining to watch and would remind us of the FBI's past, of course we could just get rid of the FBI also I don't see any harm in it, leave it to local law enforcement to do all police work and provide an interstate communications database to compare crime across state lines and allow for easier cooperation between departments

Hahaha she's going to jail. And there's nothing she can do about it.

Good.
(It appears so)

Yea I fucked Trey Gowdy's daughter as well. That pussy was loosey goosey but I put some work in

congress can only do oversight which is actually jack fucking shit. giving gowdy the power to wield the resources of the FBI would be epic

I'm imagining your post sounding in a dissapointed, vocal fry monotone.

>1 post by this ID
all the weaksauce in this thread

We need trey as FBI director