Millionaire Necon Actor EXPOSED!

youtu.be/03PZbt3l4J8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knPx-zPyLnk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_con_artists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums getting duped by a conman

More news at 11

oh look a cult leader who preys on bitter broken young MGTOW cucks is revealed to be [even more of] a fraud, what a shocker

ONE

this guy is turning gullible lolbertarian dipshits into fascists, he needs to be taken down.

Not an ________

This thread is shady man

SCOOPING

What kind of exposure video was this? A minute of him waving around his hands followed by 4 min watching how often he blinks? Christ you Stephan hating shills really need to step up your game if this is the best you can come up with.

laughing for 2mins into the video...the fuck is this trash?

fleecing the goyim is literally taking candy from baby brains

>$1,000,000 Bitcoin account

The guy has major character flaws, but his work has been highly influencial in redpilling ppl and turning them against the neocon state.

He is an actor and is overly melodramatic in many of his videos and the call inshows are unwatchable because of his manipulative behaviour

But this is just a stupid conspiracy theory. I have followed him for a long time and I have no doubt that the general gist of his work is genuinly intended

t. reputation assassination
lack of arguments

GTFO commies. You think being succesfull is an argument AGAINST people here?

Your commie arguments betray your true nature, shills

Stefan is real as fuck. He even had the balls to go after Lincoln.

He makes so many hours and hours and hours of video, you don't think you're going to be able to cut a piece or two out from here and there to make him look stupid and fake? One could do that with anyone.

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>muh commies

A
FUCKING
WINDMILL

Greasy goys flock together

Daily reminder that he is afedora piece of sbit. Common Filth was only decent youtuber and now you fucks forced him into hidding.

wait. this is the guy who redpilled me. im confused as fuck now.

should i stop watching his vids? is he manipulating us? or is OP a jew who plays D&C ?

In three of them the wealth has come through government plunder and in one it has come through private enterprise and voluntary exchange?

I think you should defoo from his #1 internet philosophy show.
I mean has he ever thanked you for that one fucking dollar yet?

>Shut it down

Fucking Jews, I'm going to start sniping kikes because of this post

Suck a tailpipe commie

>it has come through private enterprise
I'LL
KILL
YOU,
YOU
FUCKING
ZIONIST
SUBVERT!!

i dont care about his money. i meant if he is actually teaching me the wrong mindset. and his " the truth about XXX" vids are real or bullshit?

like, are this guys vids false flag ? do they only seem to be right but in the end brainwash you to be a lefty?

or is it safe to watch / share with normies to redpill them?

then this post will make you pour polonium into the water supply...

Molyneaux has been naming the Jew lately, so expect an increase of shilling against him.

>commie
>pushes zionist greed

do you really think 1's and 0's can hide you from my einsaztgruppen, jude?

Not to mention that the one of him running around isn't him laughing at Ron Paul supporters. It's this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=knPx-zPyLnk

>disinformation agency

"false flag"

Confirmed

I've been watching Molymeme's videos for a couple months now. Haven't understood yet how he is a cult leader or whatever, and an argument is an argument regardless of Jew intentions (even though he practically named the problem of the Jew himself)

>neocon
>constantly hating on the welfare-warfare state

Right

>the bald goy correlation

>thse insults
What the FUCK is any of that even supposed to mean?

Why do white house employees always insult somebody like 11th century third worlders would?

SAGE AND HIDE, PEOPLE

ADF IN FORCE WITH THIS POST

DO YOUR PART TO SPIKE THE KIKE AND IGNORE THIS BLATANT CONCERN TROLLING

I REPEAT, SAGE OR YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT

>zionist watch
Didn't we expise them for being JIDF false flag propaganda?

>ZIONIST WATCH

y-you like watching me, user-kun?...

hmmmmmm

I do

There are two sides to him.

One is the side in his videos, which is a pretty mild-mannered if slightly creepy guy who holds some conspiratorial beliefs about the state but nothing too extreme.
The other is the side you apparently see on his forum, where he tries to get the young men who follow him to break all contact with their family for violating their free will in childhood ("defooing").

Guess you missed the part of him having a million on his bitcoin wallet and still begging for donations. Fuck me his supporters really are little cultists

Dude if Alex Jones can start an entire business and media corporation whether you think it's bullshit or a lie or true it doesn't matter. He was of sound mind to build all that, something an unstable person wouldn't be able to do.

I don't care for the guy but he should have kept his kid.

Can you fuckers stop shilling on Sup Forums. Your handlers are wasting their money.

This right here. If he had no influence there wouldn't be so many character assassination attempts. Yes he can be an unwatchable twat sometimes but that doesn't invalidate the quality work that he has produced.

I enjoy his show and will continue to listen to it daily because he can drop some high-octane redpills, but I won't deny significant inconsistencies in his message over the years. I feel like he's pandering to the Alt-Right crowd.

>Verdant servant
Hello Achmed.
Everyone is a Zionist except your CIA backed Al Qaeda right? We gotta get rid of Bashar Al Assad because he is secretly a Zionist to, right?

TWO

DONATE NOW, DO IT. SAVE THE WORLD.

>ZIONIST NEWS

Haha you can't be serious

How about you form independent thoughts for a change, yeah?

>everyone's a fucking shill
>shill
>you hurt my feelings once
>shill
>REEEEEEEE

Fuck off you fucking losers

> Claim to be capitalists

> Hate a successful entrepreneur

wew lad. Considering his traffic, a million is little.

>Dude if Alex Jones can start an entire business and media corporation whether you think it's bullshit or a lie or true it doesn't matter. He was of sound mind to build all that, something an unstable person wouldn't be able to do.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_con_artists

Capitilists don't pretend to be poor and shit on their supporters for not donating enough

If evevryone has their own channel, medium to vocalize ideaology noone is a shill

>stop being consumerist pigs (and watch my channel)

This absolutely has to be a bait thread. Do some of you fucks truly believe the shit that you're saying?

>yeah he's preached basically everything that we believe but he hasn't specifically said Jew and alienated himself from the world yet so eh

I'm beginning to think that all of these threads are created by David Duke.

Stefan Molyneaux has great videos and is incredibly informing opposed to other talking heads today. He reaches millions of people and he practically puts people on the trail to redpill themselves.

Did Molyneux ever do either?

he didn't lose his kid... he fought for and won 50/50 custody.
>mfw Sup Forums falling for fake news