Wake up White People

>tick tock
It's over for you, bangers.

diversity of opinion or "we all look the same" diversity?

Why do white people look so out of place under the Sun? Under the sun we are all God's children. Except whitey

Nice source, faggot.

If you're a leftist website where your only audience are leftist, your polls will be voted by leftists which means you will get biased, leftist results.

>Poll:
>Why do you think people voted for trump?

This. That's why I laugh when lefty twitter polls made by lefty accounts show things that confirm a lefty idea or whatever because only leftys voted on them.

"New poll by lefty website where their only audience are leftys show that leftys are correct"

and if somewhere right leaning catches wind and votes in the poll, they "hacked" it

Sure is a lot of fake news floating around.
Democrats absolutely refuse to believe they are so shit that we chose a hat salesman tv personality as a leader over their crooked dying hag with someone elses flesh draped over her husk.

This is a bad thing how?

>Fear of diversity

You mean my Jordanian refugee neighbor with no job that's on kid number 5 since getting here?

Yeah cause we like the old definition of diversity not the niggerfy one

Sure schlomo
keep up the bant about whites and anything at all
as a way to draw attention from yourselves
Not working
We see you

Yeah we're so scared of diversity that we want one government, one culture, one race, one...wait, hold up

I'm sure this poll was super scientific though...

Diversity is a code word for "fuck whitey" and we are catching on.
Day of the rope soon, it's over for YOU, shitskin

Seems that everything that supports Diversity is loosing, From movies, TV shows, comic books, comedians and even presidential candidates.

Keep up the great work!

MAGA BITCHES

"""Diversity""" means they want all future generations to be brown.

Fuck kikes

That's true. All white people are aliens.

>using white girls who all have the exact same faces for an example of white diversity

>Mic

Sources confirm OP is a faggot. We're reporting right now that he likes gay sex with gay men because of his sexual preferences.

>literally having more diversity in withies that look alike facially than all of shit skins

shit skins blown the fuck out