Race Mixing/Tolerance will propel us into the future

The only reason ayylmaos havent built an inter-gallatic highway to earth so their ships open up trade routes of precious space cargo is because we're still bickering over race, resources and borders like 12 year olds in year of our lawd 2017.

The faster we become a one-world government with jumpsuits for all and the ability to travel across borders freely, the faster the aylmaos will accept us as ONE civilization of Humans. Different colors but same uniforms and same color of blood. It just makes sense for them to ignore us because our consciousness hasnt expanded yet beyond race creed religion and size of our dinks and twats. These are petty issues in the long run and the sooner we all come together or a single platform of understanding the better.

Even if we have to go through a purge where we hang low IQ niggers mudslimes rednecks and spics, its absolutely mandatory for us to come together as one species in order to get blessed by the universal federation of species and aliens.

This is the only way for us forward or we'd burn the planet down with our differences and nukes. Take the blackpill and do your part, hug a high-IQ minority today.

The sooner you do this, the sooner the cargoship will bring us blue-skinned hotties with 4 tits and two pussies as slave trade.

>Pakistani intellectual
Memes aside, we dont know if aliens even exist, then we dont know if they are even intelligent, then we dont know if they can even come to contact with us if we assume that the physics we know now are the physics the way it is, then we dont even know anything about their minds and how they think.

So for you to come here and claim that you know the reason why we dont have a bridge to another planet is ridiculous.

Both options you listed, kill everything until 1 race is left, or racemix to the point of 1 race being there could mean the aliens would nuke us or befriend us, it literally depends on what they like more, which you cannot know.

Yes. Do it please

What if aliens won't contact us because we don't have enough separation between the races? What if they like diversity?
Also if they're intelligent enough to contact us, they should know that their appearance will be a great help in uniting us....

/thread

Literally nothing else to say for this because SerbBro nailed it.

>The faster we become a one-world government

No...I don't want any part of that...

This, although I personally believe that ayylmaos already exist and are with us here on Earth but we just can't perceive them and they aren't making themselves known

I don't think a choice is implied.

>but dem niggers
>but muh Celtic heritage

mhmm, thats why non white countries are just as advanced as white ones huh?

where can I get an octopus gf?

More than likely because humans shot down every craft visiting us.The germans shot one down between WW1 and WW2, thinking its british,then americans shot one down in '47 thinking its russian,then russians shot one down in the '60s thinking its american.

>The only reason ayylmaos havent built an inter-gallatic highway to earth

TL;DR
No, they're just scared that they could be exploding muslim magnets if they visit

Prepare to be disappointed.
We're headed towards a One World Government, alright, but it's gonna be a Califate if we don't do anything about it yesterday.

I wonder what (((they))) want?

If you want to rape white girls just move to the UK, no need to pussyfoot around it

False. Race mixing will be our demise.

If we were meant to be mixed...why didn't we come that way, from the beginning?

these cunts have nailed interstellar travel but were shot down by humans who hadnt even built missiles yet?

Sage and go to >>>x.
That's completely the opposite.
Keep the races separated, even the aylmaos know this since once you "mix", what was unique about your ancestors DNAs would be erased.
This. Paki bait can't even make a good enough bait.
Like the human race, there's good and evil around the Universe. Such is the balance of the Universe's unlimited powers.

Why haven't ayylmaos built an intergalactic highways that we would need life arks to access?

I'd be scared as fuck to sleep next to a giant window in space. One determined meteorite and off you go into the great unknown.

Things aren't perfect as you think user.
Too costly for time and resources. Despite their "assumed" access to pools of resources, it'll be easy to knock those highways down since "Alien Tech".

reee answer me I want that octopussy

The most mixed people are spics.

They have low IQ rape their own kids and their greatest nation has 3 of the top ten murder capitals of the world and all the rest are in South America.

Also you are a goatfucker living in goatfucker land surrounded by goatfuckers.

Fuck you for complaining in English on Sup Forums about race diversity and peace.

The only thing that will propel shitskins into the future is a nuclear holocaust.

>still believing in ayys and probably that annunaki bullshit

Ayys are a psy-op, they have been drilling the concept of aliens into our heads so that they can finally unite us under the NWO by faking an alien landing after ww3 is done.

>diversity is our strength
>so we should race mix until humanity is all the same

Can't have the cake and eat it too

So, Watchmen?

You can have it and slowly eat it, that way you have cake and youre eating it. The problem is there will be less and less cake, untill there is no more. And these people are too blind to look into the future. They think, look im eating a cake right now and i still have cake ! The quantity of the cake is simply out of their view. They only look at the positives and not the negatives, and unfortunately the negatives seem to be permanent while the positives arent.

>t. retard who knows jack shit about sci-fi

You fail to use logic.Interstellar ships dont do atmospheric flight.Humans shot down the landing craft.

Multi-culturalist want a single race, a blended people. Aryian nationalists want a single race, a pure blood white race.

What the ayylmoas want is neither, they want a genetically modified enhanced race of people. Humans now are what Atari 6400's were to quantum computing in the 1980s. We can be made better, we can be genetically programmed to live longer, regenerate lost limbs, have 300 IQs, and interface on an all together higher level of consciousness (functional, perpetual LSD trip), but as a race we choose not to because the dumb must survive. It's not survival of the f itess, it's survival of the dumbest. Early cavemen ate their large brained evolutionary counterparts because hunger and to prevent stronger genes from advancing.

So fuck race mixing, let's make a new race all together and let the time of Man set like the end of an arctic summer.

The survival of the fittest is a joke you know.
Survival of the team is whats enabled humans to conquer the planet.

Because we are most fit to organise. Fittest part is not purely physical.
I disagree with your belief in what youre saying but i agree with the possibility. Ayylmaos could very well want out of us something that we cannot even know or feel or think. And on the other hand they might simply want to destroy us and colonise the planet. All is possible and none of the possibilities we can determine are true.

The eternal truth Sup Forums won't recognize

The eternal truth based on a premise that you know something so infinitely complex that you dont understand any form of it, but got it right this time around.

I'd still be scared shitless no matter what kind of magic glass or atmosphere bubble is used. Put me in an enclosed, structurally sound structure with no windows.

As long as this new enhanced human race is white, I'm down with the idea.

Race mixing wouldn't even make one distinct race. New races would emerge as would new cultures, which would once again lead to national and ethnic distinctions.

How to achieve progress when the mixed human species ends up having average IQ of 70-90?

I don't understand how anyone would find this attractive. Fat and black is no way to go through life.

It will be. Light skin is universally regarded as the most beautiful.

Go back to /x/

survival of the fittest team?

Being fittest goes further than physical

>MUH IQ MEME
You know a large part of IQ test results are based on the motivation of those taking them.

If we apply the same rule to SAT tests, are you saying the blacks are not motivated to do well in school?
Sounds like a real issue, even bigger one than IQ.
Id sell all of my intelligence that every psychologist i talked to holds in high regards, to be able to be disciplined and dedicated to a field i can life off of.
Hard work beats talent when talent doesnt work at all.

Ubio si OP-a s ovim.

>nation has 3 of the top ten murder capitals of the world and all the rest are in South America.
Lets be real here.
Africa reports are probably alterated.

BS paki mudslime go poo in the loo

Bukvalno ne postoji argument protiv IQ testa i SAT stil testova koji bi pokazao da oni trebaju da postoje i da ne pokazuju nista.

Oh fuck off, there are no advanced aliens in our solar system, there's a chance we might have some sea life on Europa, Enceladus and maybe titan. But the UFO space federation shit is pure LARP. You are partially correct though, a purge is in order. If we keep playing nice with apefrica, dunecoon land, Israel and China we will never get anywhere in space. Apefrica drains money via foreign aid and rapefugees, Middle East wastes money by us spending disgusting amounts on military for pointless wars and China destroys our economy

Are people actually retarded enough to believe Aliens care about us enough to build a highway to interact with us, but think our views on race are disqualifiers?

There's no reason to believe they even know we're here. We make very little, and very primitive, noise. More importantly, there's absolutely no reason to believe they aren't going to end up being violent and hostile.

Dude lol

Well, I suppose Gorbachov and Truman were lying when they said aliens were real. I suppose FBI papers on Roswell don't exist *rolls eyes*

Dude, open your eyes man. Those flying discs niggers are all over the place

If the xenos don't want to share their space toys with us we will just make bigger, better, stronger space toys and fucking purge the heretics from this galaxy

Ugh i cannot read everything youve just mentioned fast enough but ill give some approximations.
So we have aliens in a base and were testing on them, how did we get in that position? Are they weaker than us? Did we just shoot them down? In that case why the fuck do we care about such a pathetic race and what it thinks of us.

Did they come to be examined willingly? IF they did they probably dont think were all that bad.

Thats what you mean right?
Also can you give me a reference point where those scientist (i hope they are scientists) state that the aliens are 100% real and not just "highly likely"

Actually I find it infinitely more likely that aliens would avoid us because we can't be honest about race and admit niggers and Pakis are subhuman. True advancement can only occur through honest assessments and space faring species are likely redpilled on genetics.

I doubt there's any intelligent life even remotely close to us. Even if there is how would they even know where we are? Our galaxy alone is still massive. I still think our current best shot at finding alien life is on our gas giants ocean moons, but it won't be intelligent life.

>Ayys hate us because we're not ONE
>Axxpund cunsusnus
>Ayys will gibbs us dey slavs

Nice fucking logic.

They are already here, many high level gov officials, including Gorbachov, Truman and the Canadian defense minister all acknowledge this fact. The only people who flat out refuse to open their eyes, despite the mountain of literal evidence showing this phenomena to be real, is the CIA controlled US media and US military officials. The French government openly states that the ET hypothesis is the best explanation for the phenomena, the government of Chile and Mexico have both had video-taped dog fights with UFOs, the Israeli government tried to shoot a UFO down only to have it disable their planes using some sort of beam. UFOs have disabled military missiles/rocket facilities on multiple occasions and are routinely spotted over nuclear power stations. Open your eyes man, it's not always a make-believe Russian hacker or a blurry photo lol

Reference points n proofs pls

We all know a world wide government isn't going to go to space.its going to busy consolidating power and crushing rebellion. Looks like "going to space" is the newest Jew trick.

You would have to kill every liberal to achieve something like that,after all they have been pussified by jews for way too long.

just wait until we get another actual ai and it calls us all fucking retarded for not eradicating every trace of nonwhite dna long ago

Aliens do not have foolproof aircraft, they do malfunction and crash on occasion. My military source who works at Lockheed Martin says that his Senior engineer was told that the UFO got too close to US nuclear test site and was shot down thinking that it was a Russian craft. However, this could just be a game of telephone, what is known for sure is that Roswell did happen and it is far from the only time the US had recovered alien craft. In fact, there are 2 kinds of ET craft, the recon ships and the orbital mother ships, the orbital mother ships are much rarer but are the only craft capable of moving through space quickly. The regular saucers are just for recon really and aren't suited for long journey's.

Also, what I was told is that the species recovered at Roswell have a base that is 35 light years from Earth and that the journey takes them roughly 3-5 years to go on. We are on the edge of their territory and they honestly use the earth for research, they do not see us as a threat and could care less what we do to each other.

So there is some, what seems to be a shithole technology planet, out there in the universe and all it does is shoot down the ships of your specie, and the whole race just doesnt care?

My source at the WH told me that you people elected a nigger before,i'm correct?

The only reason why alien didn't build a highway to earth is that for them we're africa tier asking for gibs and they know better.

>race mixing
>future
the elites of the entire world always cared about the purity of their blood, while their slaves were mating like crazy without any reason.

So no, the people who will rule the world will remain pure, while the bilions of retarded mongrels will do their bidding.

In the future, there will be a huge, caste-like system in which the darker your skin, the lower you are. Just like in Brasil or India.

omg ur soo right how did i never notice that

>or we'd burn the planet down with our differences and nukes

The better option by far rather then having paki dna.

It is very possible they exist, given how many stars and planets there are. Did a quick google search and found there are 10^22 sun-like stars potentionally 100 billion billion Earth-like planets, and these numbers are still pretty conservative. There are at least a billion cousins of the Earth just in our own galaxy. Some even think the SETI will pick up a signal from extraterrestials in about 2 decades since the technology is increasing very rapidly and also exponentionally (doubling every 18 months).

I (and muh dik)welcome our fembot overlords

Yeah its likely but its not enough for you to be saying, aliens are FUCKING REAL GUYS. And even then this is literally the smallest issue about this whole topic. They could be less intelligent or less advanced technologically. And if theyre not, how could you possibly know what they want from us, we dont even understand what humans want sometimes let alone what a more intelligent being that was raised in a whole different way on every level possible would want and think.

I specifically mentioned SETI, and if the SETI institute finds someone, they are going to be more advanced than us, since alien niggers won't be sending any signals into the space, but yeah we will not be able to understand them. Or you know maybe life really is very very rare and we are the only ones, but I dont believe that.

There is another way of finding life and thats looking at chemistry of the atmosphere of the planet and we can know of the chemistry of it because every chemical in the air affects the level of light that goes through it. So through this method its possible to find a planet with life thats not even intelligent.
But yes depending on how youre looking for it some would imply that its intelligent.
Though you have to consider, lets say they emit radio waves, humans have been doing that for awhile now and we are far above in technology than just radio waves. So we could still be above them in a sense.
But we both agree, there is no use in speculating how they would interact with humans and saying that theyre not building intergalactic bridges and giving us free spaceships and just give us gibs but ONLY if we become a single race on the planet.
Seems retarded

>Race Mixing/Tolerance will propel us into grim darkness of the future
FTFY.

I like how you implied aliens give a shit about multicultalism

Get the fuck off Sup Forums you dumbass migrant

>one race
>one banner
>one civilization

you can't even get your own backyard of the world to work well what makes you think that just unifying everything will solve anything?

>Even if we have to go through a purge where we hang low IQ niggers mudslimes rednecks and spics

I was raging at your post until I read this. If only we were allowed to do this

You are right that we're being technologically/biologically sequestered from the rest of the galaxy because of our "planetary" mindset, but I honestly don't even know if i'd wish niggers and chinks becoming interplanetary on our ayylmao cousins.

>Or you know maybe life really is very very rare and we are the only ones, but I dont believe that.
even if the universe is infinite in age, there has to be one species that developed first.
I would expect ETs want us to be 'equals' if they make direct contact, not us submitting or fighting them.

yea just turn the flag and pretend you're someone else. cool.

>burn the planet down with our differences and nukes

That would be a better ending, than getting turned into tranny cyborgs. Which is what the future really holds for humanity, if we keep listening to (((them))).

What do you mean

wait, let me make a 10 min youtube vid

I would rather be wiped out by a meteor if it means I don't have to live near shitskins, and that government stays as devolved as possible.