This guy walks up to up in a bar and slaps your Asian GF on the ass

This guy walks up to up in a bar and slaps your Asian GF on the ass.

What do you do?

P-PAN EUROPEANISM IS STUPID

punch that glass jawed manlet

Debate him desu and wreck him in front of a crowd.

not that it'd be hard. id be if anyone from Sup Forums debated anyone in academia you'd be thoroughly trounced upon.

Take that as an act of aggression and shoot him in the kneecaps.

>stop it Richard, a-asians are bro-tier and honorary aryans!

>glass jaw
you don't know what that means do you?

(((Academia)))

Ask him who counts as white and then walk away while he talks with his eyes closed for a few hours.

didn't use it incorrectly

a shit eating cuck took him out in one punch

Well what if they are jewish? You'd still lose... online debates are nothing like irl debates.

buy him a fitting sakko

Haha!

>didn't use it incorrectly
yes you did
>took him out in one punch
but he didn't

also
>inb4 you'd not be knocked out if someone sucker punched you with his entire weight behind it
sure slugger

>muh debates

Christopher Hitchens plz go

You did. He didn't get knocked out with a punch to the chin, he just ran away like a bitch.

he can be big, but he isn't 2

I'd ask him why he spent hour and hours at the gym, only look like a fat fuck anyways .

>implying he doesn't just have one of these maps in his pocket at all time and just shows this to you within seconds

That button on his jacket deserves some credit senpai

I found the Reddit faggot

Bring up the Finns and ask him why they're white but Azerbaijanis aren't. Again, just walk away while he revs up.

You don't have to be from academia to win a debate with half the clowns on Sup Forums. I do it in nearly every thread and I'm not very bright .

I'd ask you what your opinion was on the economy and walk away while you were mid-sentence, assuming you ever worked up the courage to slap my gook girlfriend's arse.

Reminds me of Ted

Punch him, take him down, gouge his eye, stomp him, or stab him because I'm not a pussy and I actually work out and do martial arts, much like some of the faggots on this sub really need to. So much for superior race when half of you look like pasty-faced noodly pussies.

Jared Taylor has won every debate he ever took part in. Every. Single. One.

Unlike you of course.

He'd just say that Finns have been bred by the superior Swedes for so long that they're now been accepted into the sphere of whiteness and Azerbaijanis are Turk/Arab rapebabies

Remember that while you're trying to out-autist him he's continuously grouping your gf, now he's sliding his middle finger against her panties exposing her cameltoe.

>while you were slapping my gfs ass, I studied the blade

damn that is badass

LMAO

He walked away (with the media in tow if I recall) after being attacked by the second anonymous antifa that day.

Now he's out there with a uniformed security detail. They've literally handed him reason to form his own brownshirts.

>t. 5'3" Mestizo tough guy

I walked away while you were typing this and my gook girlfriend got deported for overstaying her student visa.

"Nothing personnel kid"

Kek'd out loud

I tell him to back the fuck up and that hes getting to close if he continues i draaaw

Buy the man a fucking drink!

I still don't think it's the same guy, but funny as fuck if true.

>this guy runs up to you in public and demands your gf tie him up and beat him, what do?

Draw my katana and cut down that gaijin who dares break bushido

Whenever there is a Richard Spencer thread you can literally spot the non-whites in the thread

>Be buff
>use a gun to intimidate
There's literally no reason.

>blaha
>buff

>implying I know or care who your ecelebs are

Too good. You are now part of the tribe.

Let him have her and go get a white girlfriend.

>me-niggers are subhuman savages this I white mans land
>you- 'ugh racist sexist much'

jokes on you in 9 months she'll call you on Skype and let you say hello to little Elliot
rare varg?

bar
asian gf
a guy.
Pick two.
A guy walks up to you in a bar and slaps your imaginary asian gf on the ass.
What would you do OP?
what would you do ?

Reminder that the Americans shitting on Richard are literally all "Based Niggers" . Weve seen the pictures, ur not fooling anyone

Sup Forums makes zero sense without greentexting

Iron his clothing

Collect my fee before sending her to service him of course.

I'd demand a paternity test on that shit. I don't have the money to buy him a bmw and fabulous clothes, so you just know he won't turn out right.

Let her kick his ass.

Despite being twice her size I've never beaten my wife in a bout.

Wow a Mexishit who knows his place.

>This guy walks up to up in a bar and slaps your Asian GF on the ass.

He'd be slapping the air as she no longer exists.

I miss her.

Thinking that you're winning debates on Sup Forums is definitely a sign that you're not very bright, yes.

>sub

Maybe you'll find a nice bottle blonde slag who needs a daddy for her half Arab son.

Just because she can beat you up when you're drunk and jealous doesn't mean she can go someone sober.

>trounced upon

"You want to take her off my hands? Thank goodness! I thought I'd be stuck with this gook for ever."

sex thing, something to do with a labrador and a garden hose.

I'm using the American definition of "Asian" since the meme is obviously not referring to whiteys with currynog fever

But Obama's mother is dead.

>sub

Oh my.

Jason Blaha is a fucking faggot. Never post his pussy ass to this board again.

Probably false, but I want to believe it so it's true.

>slaps your delegates.

They're called the white shirts.

Pretty sure they're called The War Room.

>white shirts
terrible choice, they should have gone with blue or some other color considering the flabbiness of most of them.

damn alot of women
>tfw no white nationalist american gf

>blue

It needs to happen. They are big guys.

>thoroughly trounced upon.

at what age did you decide to become a homosexual

oh no goys AN user SAID NEVER POST AGAIN WHAT EVER SHALL WE DO

milk the milking cow from its' udders!

DIS IS SEIKO SEIKO

Why does anyone on Sup Forums even like this guy? Not only does he make you look retarded, he makes you look weak and defenseless.

ok, back to r/the_donald :)

This guy gets it. I would most likely teleport behind him to start the fight though.

Taylor is a good speaker unlike Spencer.

WE ARE THE MAGAPEDES

KEK WILLS IT

FUCK RACISM

Wait until my asian son goes full Elliot.

Never been there. Also not an argument.

His alt-right is pretty much the reason why white nationalism in the US is no longer just hicks with rebel flags or the KKK.

Now its people in suits and shieeet, just like in Europe.

>fat guy
>little suit

LMAO spencer hiring a bunch of homo security guards that gone done modeling for his gay fashy clothing line? lmfao so gay.

how does it feel to be closeted?

4u

punch him in the face since I know he will not punch back and them go scissor my lesbian gf

>leftist trolls calling things they don't like gay

What does that say about your own support for "gay rights" IRL?

Pinch one of his bitch tits and tell him to keep his hands off my woman